Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BLONDE Anna x - Birmingham - rushed 30 mins  (Read 1965 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5661666) (2 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Punterperson1971

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
£70 30 mins

Saw this lady just before lockdown by mallbox in Birmingham.
Went late at night hard to find apartments opposite a pub but post code was for next street,she rang me but I couldn’t understand her properly.
The girl absolutely gorgeous think she had a blonde wig on but she was around height advertised and around size 8,fake tits and shaved but body was 10/10.
Met me at door topless and in just a pair of knickers on and some sports type socks on,so I had shower and came back in she came back to room after stashing the money.
She had a really cute voice like xxxangelxxx of Walsall very soft and quiet but with a accent.she had back to me by chest of draws so I tried to get a feel of her tits and mange to get her knickers off and she kept giggling and pulling away,she then got on bed by kneeling on there so I could see her ass I tried to get my tongue there but she said no and started to giggle she got me to lie down and crawled over me to get a condom ready and I did have a little suck of those tits but yet again ticklish so she gave me some owo but I was that turned on by her body I wouldn’t last long.
So she asked what position I liked I said doggy as she was tiny and her body was amazing and she’s got full length mirrors opposite so I got her on all fours and she got the condom on and guided me on and I just went for it,she seemed to like it but I soon filled the bag and I just got cleaned up and dressed and she kept me waiting while she got dressed in another room,I got feeling as she came out of apartment with me she done this quick routine to get me in and out and paid so she could go and either pay rent or maybe food something like that.

Amazing body nice smiley friendly girl
But very rushed
Not returning again
Although she said on phone her mate was there carmen I think her name was but I chose her because of her pictures
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 09:16:24 am by Punterperson1971 »

Online Punterperson1971

Would be ok for a P&D I did also ask for a shower together which she agreed to but didn’t push it any way and also no kissing.
This may be her flat mate.
ink to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ - Get QR Code
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 09:22:37 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Shplurgh

Think some of the photos in her gallery are Carmen's judging by the tattoos...

« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 04:39:05 pm by Shplurgh »

Online Punterperson1971

You maybe right or wrong there if I remember correctly the tattoos she has may match up to ones in her profile,either way she was very attractive just felt rushed.

Offline jimgooooo

You maybe right or wrong there if I remember correctly the tattoos she has may match up to ones in her profile,either way she was very attractive just felt rushed.
beauty spots match up as well if you are right with the wig then sound like she is both anna and carmen (must have DID :unknown:)

Online Punterperson1971

beauty spots match up as well if you are right with the wig then sound like she is both anna and carmen (must have DID :unknown:)
Maybe,cracking body though ideal for a P&D but no more,just looked on carmens website and her stats say blonde hair so could be same person.
I now think they are the same person
« Last Edit: November 13, 2020, 02:00:48 pm by Punterperson1971 »