Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Valentina Rossi - this girl is beautiful  (Read 1695 times)

charming_red

This girl is freakin hot  :yahoo:

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

I'm cautious about her being a member since Jul'13 and FB (hidden) as it seems this could be a new girl taking an older profile. I for sure haven't seen her on AW before.

Anyone here seen her?

:hi:

Offline Denhamhoop

TOFT but i have to admit the girl certainly peeks my interest

vorian

Anyone done an image search.  :unknown:

Offline Robster199

Could her pimp be a moto GP fan?  :rolleyes:

yorkshire123

Anyone done an image search.  :unknown:
Nothing coming back on google for all of the pictures.

Festisio

If I saw her I would have to pay £30 for extras as I consider them essentials and really £40 for CIM also.

£140 /hr is less compelling than the headline £100

Offline Jagman

I saw her towards the end of last year at a flat in Wimbledon where a number of girls were working from, mostly Hungarians. She is a lovely looking girl but offered a very bland service with no kissing or real intimacy. Just went through the motions doing just what she had to.

Offline Quatro

I saw her towards the end of last year at a flat in Wimbledon where a number of girls were working from, mostly Hungarians. She is a lovely looking girl but offered a very bland service with no kissing or real intimacy. Just went through the motions doing just what she had to.

Shame, she could earn a fortune as an independent if she was really into it.

Stunning looking girl.

Offline Stav096

The usual story; the pretty the girl, the lower your mileage.

charming_red

What a bummer, seems like one of those mechanical types. Did she come across as cold?

What was her English like? Wondering if you got a look of any of the other girls in the house?

The prices are pretty unappealing considering you have to throw in a few tenners for a little extra.