Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Latin Baby Face - Stratford - No shows x 2  (Read 2119 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5466163) (7 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
11 review(s) for Sarah Baby Latina (5 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
5 review(s) for LIA HOT CARIBBEAN  (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
10 review(s) for Sexy Carolina 24 (3 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline arkenciel

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms
Quite promoted reply but rather short on both occasions, was given the post code and confirmation of availabilities.

Venue
Angel Lane, Stratford based on her post code search. mordern block of flat with parking nearby offstreet during off peak hours.

The Girl
Not seen on both occasions so can not comment

The Punt
1st time: I was driving to her location and texted before I left my office. 20 minutes before the booked time, she texted saying "don't come", no apologies & offered no alternative time slot whatsoever.

2nd time: Today I was in the neighbourhood and once again tried to book, was given the confirmation to come but when at the address she went radio silent. I dropped her a text mentioning that I will be posting on the forum so others don't waste their time booking her, she replied "are you OK?"

Conclusion
I think there are still people who's gonna book her service but be aware her booking is probably handled by a pimp and the guy does not give a damn about messing punters up.

Offline tantraman

... be aware her booking is probably handled by a pimp and the guy does not give a damn about messing punters up.

Much obliged for the warning, OP ... that's my HL -1 :hi:

« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 10:40:58 pm by tantraman »

Offline Jardent6

Comms is terrible from 'her' , definitely someone else handles her phone

but I assure you she's worth seeing . V v fit

Offline tantraman

... assure you she's worth seeing . V v fit

Dammit! :dash: ... HL +1 again!

Offline Jerk Chicken

Had my eye on this one myself but was reluctant to add her to my HL as I just assumed B&S.

You should do a review to help other punters. Are the pics genuine and up to date? She looks sexy as hell and at £150/ph I assume the infamous “extra baby” was minimal or didn’t apply but perhaps you can confirm.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online last_days_of_logan

But can she handle the D is the question

Offline Jardent6

Had my eye on this one myself but was reluctant to add her to my HL as I just assumed B&S.

You should do a review to help other punters. Are the pics genuine and up to date? She looks sexy as hell and at £150/ph I assume the infamous “extra baby” was minimal or didn’t apply but perhaps you can confirm.

Shorter hair in real life but a real stunner . I can see why previous reviews comment on her attitude and lack of enthusiasm  . Did complain about switching positions a lot but warmed up to me as the meet went on and got into it . You get what you give with her . her ass is phenomenal

Offline Jerk Chicken

Shorter hair in real life but a real stunner . I can see why previous reviews comment on her attitude and lack of enthusiasm  . Did complain about switching positions a lot but warmed up to me as the meet went on and got into it . You get what you give with her . her ass is phenomenal

Extras? Is £150/ph the pussy only ?

Latinas like her I am more use to seeing base price £120/ph then £20 extra for each of the GFE type services so FK & OWO

That said if she looks like the PG pics I wanna fuck this one simples ... doggy oh lord!

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 09:32:18 pm by Jerk Chicken »
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services

Offline Jerk Chicken

Its amazing how a negative has actually promoted her in a positive light

Offline Jardent6

She claimed to not do kissing at all

As for owo I didn't ask . Not my preference

Offline Jerk Chicken

Why don’t you just do a review instead of tagging on to OP’s

Is she okay with a harder session or is she more the sensual type?

Offline Jerk Chicken

Is she okay with a harder session or is she more the sensual type?

I am interested in the answer to this question as well :D

Offline Payyourwaymate

Its amazing how a negative has actually promoted her in a positive light

+1 I'm actually baffled  :lol:. How can her looks be at the point that fellow members are willing to Ray Charles the neg? LOL

Man are seeing the cheeks with her looks and looking at the red neg like this:

Edit: You know what, I've been a victim of the same thing before with that Ciara chick so NVM
  :lol:.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 10:16:13 pm by Payyourwaymate »