Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sussybustynatural - Liverpool Street  (Read 3003 times)

68 review(s) for Sussybustynatural (54 positive, 5 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Decadent Hobby

1 hour, £150

Met Sussy a couple of months ago. She wasn’t on my hotlist but, when those on the HL were unavailable, she seemed like the best pic of the search.

A flat near Liverpool St. She asked me to come to a door that wasn’t hers so she could see me and then redirected me to the correct one. That never goes down well with me.
The room itself is small and tidy. The bathroom is nice and clean. By the sounds of it, she is sharing the flat with someone else.

The girl:
Sussy is quite hot. Decent looking with a great body. Big natural tits (her best feature) and a handful for an arse. She was very calm and set a slow, sensual mood.

The punt:
Quick shower after sorting the paperwork and we start with soft, slow kissing. It was mainly lip kissing throughout. Sussy was wearing a nice bit of black lingerie which showed off her curves well. We softly made out for a while next to the bed before she laid me down and started owo. Her technique is pretty good. Lots of eye contact and licking of the balls. I didn’t last long and came hard, shooting into the air and landing on my leg and hip, taking her by surprise.

A short break where we chat for a bit before we started making out again. I was pretty limp at this point and she tried to revive me with her hand. She then got on top rubbed her pussy on my cock. (Hot dogging, I think it’s called).
She still had her panties on, otherwise I would’ve told her to stop. During this, I was able to lick and suck on her huge tits, as well as lowering her head for more kisses.
Once I was hard again, there was a little more owo and then we got the condom on for some doggy and Mish.
After a while, the Mac came off and she tried to finish me off with her hand. I asked her to slow down, as we still had 15 minutes left. She did for a few minutes and then went for the kill. I came again, probably 10 minutes ahead of my hour being up.
Another shower before one more quick kiss goodbye.

I’m rating this a positive because overall, it ticked my boxes, although it didn’t rock my world. Also, the cheeky move to cut my time will be a mark against her.
This was my first punt since Zelda late last year so, happy to get the ball rolling again, even if it’s a low positive.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 12:28:44 pm by princemenou »

Offline Decadent Hobby

how was her coms

Initial comms were alright. I was able to text to get a same day booking. I called when I got to the road and then she finally led me to the correct door.

Offline tdh

She does look nice but sounds like you were rushed.

Was tempted but her AW profile states ‘CIM on my boobs’... ‘not in my mouth’.  She needs to change that to COB. Misleading!

Offline tantraman

... She then got on top rubbed her pussy on my cock. (Hot dogging, I think it’s called) ...

... that is what it's called ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

... and dammit, but I'm increasingly tempted to take the risk and be knowingly subject to that! :blush: