Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayley-x-x Portsmouth  (Read 5073 times)

132 review(s) for Hayley-x-x (130 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline bompingchizzer

Hayley-x-x

External Link/Members Only or

External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place over a week ago before second lockdown.
1hr meet at £180 as advertised on the profile.
Communication via AW email and txt messages.

From her blog you can read she’s up to all sorts with different clients so my meet with her can be classed as “vanilla”: oral and sex in few different positions.

This platform certainly influenced my choice of booking Hayley. She seems to be a legend on the South Coast. I didn’t read all reviews, but her services are very well and positively reviewed. I was also considering Helen from Oriental well being as well. Neither of them I’ve seen before, but decided to book with Hayley.

Few things about Hayley that made my visit positive:
- She seems to be very confident in her body and that shows in her posture, very straight, proud, she stands tall as if she was a dancer, ballerina or had something to do with it in the past
- great sense of humor; despite me not laughing loads during the meet she definitely cracked few very funny jokes
- very easy going and open minded
- beautiful figure, her bottom being my favourite feature
- nice breasts; from pictures and previous reviews I imagined them being smaller then they actually are
- she’s very professional and certainly knows what she’s doing
- her oral skills are impressive and she surprised me with few very pleasant tricks
- her pussy felt very tight
- she’s a real ginger!

I didn’t feel like writing a long almost storytelling like review. Hope you don’t mind this shorter and to the point version and find it useful.

Take care.

Offline WelshClipper

Hayley is the consumate professional. Been a long time since I saw her, 2015 I think, but memorable indeed. At the time I was able to book in advance so I had my choice of time slots. Whenever down that way, I check her availability and always booked solid. Ah well.....

She needs no recommendation from me, but there are few who can hold a candle to her. :thumbsup:

Thanks for review and glad you had a good time.

Online timsussex

we will let you off with a short review this time - its pretty difficult to write anything new about Hayley but its always good to have a  recent review :hi:

Offline Chooser

Hi Tim - without wanting to start an endless series of replies from the usual keyboard warriors - may I kindly ask as to who you are speaking on behalf of when you started your earlier reply with the grandiose and condescending royal we as in  “we will let you off with a short review this time?”

I’m assuming it was just a personal opinion.  :hi:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 11:13:49 pm by Chooser »

Online timsussex

Hi Tim - without wanting to start an endless series of replies from the usual keyboard warriors - may I kindly ask as to who you are speaking on behalf of when you started your earlier reply with the grandiose and condescending royal we as in  “we will let you off with a short review this time?”

I’m assuming it was just a personal opinion.  :hi:

yes a royal weee :rolleyes:  meant  in a jocular manner
« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 11:48:02 pm by timsussex »

Offline BDiONU

yes a royal weee :rolleyes:  meant  in a jocular manner
One shouldn't let the bastards grind one down old chap!