Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New user + LAW  (Read 904 times)

Vaper_King

Hi all,

as promiced my 2nd post. this is more of help request then anything else.

i was wondering if caught with a WG in an incall somewhere, flat or a house means criminal caution? how do you spot a traffice girl V a WG not so trafficed?

also as some punts do go wrong if after an disagreement the police is called beacuse you wont leave as you want ur money back etc and the police is called then what?

what excuses or lies or reasons do we give.

there is always a way around. I was in retail and in money selling business as a broker. There are millions of ways of getting away.

if we are there for the punt and police get involved what do we do?

(i got scared beacuse i watched few documentries regarding usa police action and uk police)

thanks for reading.

Offline viktor1080

Have you ever thought if you are crossing a road and a bus runs over you..then what...stop crossing road..

Please contact your lawyer for advice on these services.....

We are an independent forum who rates the services of independent girl and curb trafficking in society....

Offline iPad3

I'm a lawyer and can help you, if you can send me your details, I'll get you a pro forms invoice over for payment and we can then talk through your concern, I would think no more than 10 hours at my standard rate of £350 should cover it.

Look forward to hearing from you

grandmaster-ram-rod

I'm a lawyer and can help you, if you can send me your details, I'll get you a pro forms invoice over for payment and we can then talk through your concern, I would think no more than 10 hours at my standard rate of £350 should cover it.

Look forward to hearing from you

or you can just google your questions, my invoice for this info will follow  :hi:

vorian

or you can just google your questions, my invoice for this info will follow  :hi:

Or even better use the search bar on the top right of the page. UKP has all the answers to your questions, you just have to look.  :hi:

This I offer for free.  :D

grandmaster-ram-rod

Or even better use the search bar on the top right of the page. UKP has all the answers to your questions, you just have to look.  :hi:

stop undercuttting me V  :mad:

Offline iPad3

stop undercuttting me V  :mad:

That's rich, I had £3.5k in the bank there since this guy is clearly a legit punter looking for help, I think you pair should come up with some form of compo??

Offline Tonyleung

also as some punts do go wrong if after an disagreement the police is called beacuse you wont leave as you want ur money back etc and the police is called then what?

(i got scared beacuse i watched few documentries regarding usa police action and uk police)

thanks for reading.

Don't be scared - if the WG calls the Police
A) rip the phone from the wall socket and smash it up.
B) Just in case the call gets through, you have about   8 mins to run before the police respond - more if you make sure the cop shop is far away from punt.
C) I suggest run, but if you fancy a rumble and have 3% body fat then stay. Even better have a T-shirt made up with a BIG "3% Body fat " logo on the chest and pull open your shirt like Superman to reveal Logo "3% Body Fat"- that's enough to protect you when the rozzers arrive.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 10:21:50 pm by Tonyleung »

Offline nigel4498

Vorian, generous to a fault  :hi: