Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lymmlady - Lymm Service Station  (Read 4788 times)

25 review(s) for LymmLady (20 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline anthonysykes

External Link/Members Only

Duration: 30 mins
Price: £80

Venue:
Hotel by entrance to shops. Lots of parking  close by. Half decent hotel without too much attention at reception.

Appearance:
She is OK looking. In her early 50s. Reasonably made up and dressed in black lingerie.

Services:
Started with some stood up snogging, then she stripped me off, made me lie on the bed and proceeded to give me a long sloppy blow job. Lots of spit and eye contact WOuld have happily done without that). She then put on a rubber and said that I was going to make her squirt. She did this by grabbing my cock and sort of stabbing it around her pussy, making 'water' come out. First time for me - something that I can probably do with out again - a bit wierd.
Then she jumped on top of my and did a reasonable cowgirl, followed by doggy. I was close to cumming so asked where I could come. She asked for on her ass, but I opted for in her mouth. She did this quite happily, with half a blow job and half a hand job, which i liked.
Wiped myself off and was out two mins later.

Verdict:
Not bad but not that exciting. Her figure is quite good, with decent real boobs. I think I was most impressed by her availability. I called her from the carpark, she answered the phone and I was in her room fucking her about ten minutes later. This is what I like rather than booking days in advance. When I am horny, I need it straight away!

Online usroads

"When I am horny, I need it straight away!"
Good for you - but she's a Barebacker in her vids clips   :(

Offline GingerNuts

"When I am horny, I need it straight away!"
Good for you - but she's a Barebacker in her vids clips   :(

Many WGs will be barebacking. It's a question of who they're doing it with.

There's no suggestion she's offering it to punters.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 04:47:07 pm by GingerNuts »

Online usroads

Fair point buddy - but when I see BB vid clips  she's binned

Offline Drayki

Fair point buddy - but when I see BB vid clips  she's binned

The video she’s got on her profile is showing bb, but apparently it’s with her boyfriend  :scare:

So I understand your concern she’s a bb’r

Offline Charlie Chalk

The video she’s got on her profile is showing bb, but apparently it’s with her boyfriend  :scare:

So I understand your concern she’s a bb’r
I don't understand why any WG would show a BB vid in their list, even if it is with their partner. It just doesn't look good and raises questions about their sincerity when they say "I never do BB". Besides, we have to guess/believe that any such videos are with their partner and not with random punters. I take one look and usually put them to the bottom of my to-do list, just in case - but as always it's for individual punters to evaluate the level of risk they are comfortable with.

Offline bigmc

Really fancied an hours romp with this one, but could never justify the price.
I must not have wanted to see her as much as I thought I guess  :unknown: