Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai mata - wolves  (Read 2014 times)

42 review(s) for Sexy Thai Martha.. (38 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline just_me

External Link/Members Only

Following a few reviews of this lady thought would give her a go! Seen earlier this week, Comms via text, was a little difficult to get booking as never replied to me when asked for time I wanted so didnt head over and with about 5 minutes to the time had text asking if still coming! Replied to say hadnt set out but would be 10 mins and all fine. Location is flats on Albion street that a few people use.

The lady herself is a very petite thai girl, very pretty face, nice slim toned body and a pair of nice big fake tits - I'm not actually a fan of fake ones but they looked good on her! Would say she is older than the 26 advertised but didnt bother me. She is very friendly and seems to enjoy her job and nice and chatty as well. Has really nice smooth skin and enjoyed exploring her!

Action itself started with me sat on edge of bed and mata came and knelt between legs for some nice slow oral, wasnt deep throat but felt great and good technique and vocal encouragement off how nice my cock is etc. After a good 10 mins of this pulled her up and lay her on the bed for some dfk before moving and exploring her body, bice responsive nips and she makes all the right sounds and movements.

Move downstairs for some ro, she is nice and wet and tastes great, didnt allow fingers but enjoyed her clit being licked. Built up the pace before she 'came' (pretty sure it's an act but shes good at it - said the same line in previous review as she did that she loves her job)

Onto protected sex of missionary with her legs above head, lots of eye contact and dfk again. Stayed in this position as loved the feel of her tight pussy and how deep was getting and built pace up until unloaded in the bag.

Cleaned up (she said shower wasnt working) and plenty of friendly chat after and no rush about any of it.

In conclusion a great punt with good looking nice toned friendly girl and will go bac for repeat visit. She said staying on now for a bit and mentioned its her friends flat.