Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Xchloehoeyx - Basildon - NO SHOW - TIME WASTER - AVOID  (Read 1852 times)

2 review(s) for English X Chanelle (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline StrangerTings

Good evening gentlemen.

Been a while since I’ve been on here or even punted.

So if you fancy agreeing a meet, then driving an hour to get completely blanked by a Time Wasting ****, then this is the girl for you!

External Link/Members Only

Told her what I wanted, she agreed. Really good comms fast replies. As soon as I get there she goes completely cold. I’m actually sat in my car now still waiting after 30 mins, so now I’m arranging another meet in the area.

Genuinely disappointed as this is the first time this has happened to me. Tried to find a review about her on here before arranging but couldn’t find one, so chose to bite the bullet.

Posting this review to avoid you fellas from making the same mistake.

Happy punting lads  :dash: :dash:

Offline Hackneylad1

You are lucky she went cold on you!
She offers bareback for another £50 if you look at her FAQs

Unless of course thats what you were after.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2020, 07:43:19 am by Hackneylad1 »

Offline Bornslippy

I guess some like the vandalised bus stop look....not me. blow and go chuck my muck down her throat if I was desperate

Offline StrangerTings

You are lucky she went cold on you!
She offers bareback for another £50 if you look at her FAQs

Unless of course thats what you were after.

Jesus Christ, I didn’t even spot that. Definitely become rusty with the checking.

Offline StrangerTings

I guess some like the vandalised bus stop look....not me. blow and go chuck my muck down her throat if I was desperate

That’s all I wanted mate, a blow and go. She’s going straight on the block list now for doing BB though

Offline Bornslippy

she's mad. some guys would love that trashy whore look. she swallows so blow n go would be very kinky with those big tits out.

Offline bobbybecker2016

Strangely enough this girl has just popped up on a local news report on Facebook.

Offline Hackneylad1

Strangely enough this girl has just popped up on a local news report on Facebook.

Link.?

Offline Bornslippy

Offline bobbybecker2016

Minor misunderstanding, she had commented on a post about a local gym owner being arrested for opening during lockdown, not so much of her doing anything other than treating her body like my sister used to treat her dolls when she was 5 and draw all over them   :lol:

Offline Bornslippy

ah ok. yep all these pretty little teens/twenty somethings (not including this munter) with their "hip" tattoos, on their tight twenty something bodies, are going to end up looking like a bunch of washed up old sailors by the time they hit 30/40. I admire a pretty girl with zero tattoos now. so unique nowadays which is a real shame

Offline bobbybecker2016

I don't mind a girl with tattoos, but tasteful ones, not plastered across your forehead etc.