Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Harriet Appleby - Salford  (Read 5034 times)

58 review(s) for Harriet Appleby (56 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Tankengine48

I visited Harriet a few weeks ago.  She is well reviewed here, so have little to add, except that she seems to maintain a consistently very high standard of service.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms excellent via text.  Day/time agreed and postcode details given.

£130 for 1 hour + £30 for anal

I parked up the road at the supermarket and walked down.  Entry codes worked well and took the lift to her floor.  Walked in as asked to and met Harriet in the hallway.  Very pleased with her appearance and full on DFK before we got to the bedroom.

I offered the paperwork to get that bit out of the way.   Straight in for more DFK, this was a feature that was there throughout the hour.  Loved it.  Clothes discarded and general exploring took place.

Harriet made her way down my body to start OWO.  This lasted some time.  Really good technique.  I returned the favor so into RO.  Harriet prefers no fingers but did allow a little bit of gentle stimulation inside.  I gave plenty of tongue action that she seemed to enjoy.  Spun round for a bit of 69.  She rubbered me up and we started in CG , then Mich, then over into Doggy.  A vibrating butt plug appeared, got lubed up and inserted (she also put a condom on the butt plug and lubed on top of it).  Great feeling pumping away and feeling the vibration as you go in and out.  Butt plug out and I replaced it.  Got a head of steam up and was really enjoying myself, Harriet reached under and was playing with her clit and I think we pretty much came at the same time. Don't think Harriet fakes stuff.  Awesome.

A bit of a chat about this and that, then back for a bit of OWO which was lovely but I am a one pop guy nowadays.  But I didn't care a fabulous time spent in the company of a really interesting and worldly woman.  Offered a shower which I took.  Final DFK in the hall (just as we started) on departure. 10 out of 10 and yes will return.

Offline RandomGuy99

Offline Hollywell

She loves to snog the face of you which makes it feel  she enjoying herself. great service again

Offline Kool Keef

Thanks for the review.
Not sure why I haven't seen her yet because she sounds right up my street.

Offline Briddy

Thanks for the review.
she's one of the best punts I've had so far, get yourlself booked in after lockdown kk

Offline Kool Keef

she's one of the best punts I've had so far, get yourlself booked in after lockdown kk

Think I need to  :thumbsup:

Offline Hollywell

I saw her last week great punt very easy on the eye  and enthusiastic and easy going likes to please

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

Thanks for the review.

Ditto. I intended to slip in one last punt on Wednesday before the national lockdown, that included A levels. I spent time over several days researching and messaging potential providers but I had such a shocker of a day circumnavigating the M60 in the storms on Tuesday. That and the fact that only girl that was still replying and available, only offered outcalls, made it all a pain in the arse so I decided to spend my punting tokens revisiting Asian massages and try again after we're released from captivity.

Harriet came up in my searches but never onto the shortlist. Bugger. EM

Ps. She seems to have taken her AW profile down fttb.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2020, 06:04:28 am by Engl1shmuff1ns »

Offline Carpy

Yeah she is known to take it down when not working buddy.... been mentioned before in other reviews

I really enjoyed my time with her... dunno why I never returned. Remember when I went the traffic around the flats was really bad.

Offline RandomGuy99

Thanks for the review.
Yes, she's great fun.

Online Tankengine48

I think all the road works on the main road near hers have finished now.  I had no problem

Offline Tomsmith86

Great review. Bit late to the party on this one. Sounds like a good option for after lockdown ends

Online Tankengine48

I have been back since my review in November.  Harriet give a dam fine prostate massage as well  :)