Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pick of the day 25th April  (Read 4069 times)

LL

I'm gonna say no because she has no phone number listed and at this price she would need a lot of business (and she isn't going to attract that many punters without listing a number)

grandmaster-ram-rod

I'm gonna say at £40 for 30 mins worth a try if she ever lists a phone number , maybe she is waiting for someone to view her PG before she can list her phone ? :unknown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Funny how these dubious profiles that have been up for 5 minutes all have a private gallery -------- or maybe I am being cynical.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

grandmaster-ram-rod

Funny how these dubious profiles that have been up for 5 minutes all have a private gallery -------- or maybe I am being cynical.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I would agree , but often they need it to fund having their phone number displayed, I doubt many of them have crdit cards

Offline Steve2

Maybe genuine. Just got a text from her

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

grandmaster-ram-rod

so I'm guessing you will  be inside her later today steve  :thumbsup:

Offline Gasman

Verification pic not so attractive.

grandmaster-ram-rod

Offline Steve2

How did you see it? It's showing as hidden

yorkshire123

I have to agree, the photographer should be congratulated.
Now its not for public viewing, should have taken a screen shot when i had chance  :dash:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Seemples ---------------- the pimp has realized he forgot to hide it.     :hi: :hi:

Offline Steve2

Seemples ---------------- the pimp has realized he forgot to hide it.     :hi: :hi:

Of course Jimbo. Why didn't I think of that?

I can always walk

grandmaster-ram-rod

im wondering if steve is balls deep in this girl, or trying to out run linford christie  :lol:

Offline Steve2

It looks like you will have to wait till next week for the review. We couldn't work out a convenient time. Comms were good though

and Phone number now showing so not so dubious

« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 03:38:47 pm by Steve2 »

grandmaster-ram-rod

It looks like you will have to wait till next week for the review. We couldn't work out a convenient time. Comms were good though

and Phone number now showing so not so dubious

damn , good luck steve hope you have a good one  :hi:

Offline Steve2

You could always be the pioneer on this one ;)

grandmaster-ram-rod

You could always be the pioneer on this one ;)

it is tempting , I will see if I have time to drive into london tomorrow :)

grandmaster-ram-rod

External Link/Members Only

not sure if that will work, she has a hairy minge  :vomit:

Offline Steve2

yorkshire123

Steve, looking at the 3rd profile photo more closely, from memory that is definitely the girl in the verification photo just a little fuller faced & quite spotty.

Offline Steve2

There's always a big difference between professional pics and "snaps", hopefully I won't be disappointed next week

So far she seems genuine rather than dubious

yorkshire123

There's always a big difference between professional pics and "snaps", hopefully I won't be disappointed next week

So far she seems genuine rather than dubious

Good luck, hope you find a gem.

Offline Steve2

My gem radar is twitching so far but I am sure Jimbo will be along with some invaluable advice before long

Offline ddfun

Steve, through your comms were you able to determine if the girl operates at the same place that Cheryl (the one that moved to Luton) used to operate from? The style of the pro shots are of a similar style to Cheryl's.

Offline Steve2

Steve, through your comms were you able to determine if the girl operates at the same place that Cheryl (the one that moved to Luton) used to operate from? The style of the pro shots are of a similar style to Cheryl's.

No, and the location for this one is showing as HA1 not HA7

She did say 2mins from Harrow on the hill

Offline latecomer

and there's already an Alert on the profile.  No surprise there then.

Offline Tonyleung

and there's already an Alert on the profile.  No surprise there then.

For the Nth time, pick of the days are showcasing new profiles that Steve2 spots. Therefore they always have alerts until otherwise.....

Offline Steve2

Now with these 2 you would be right Jimbo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline ddfun

No, and the location for this one is showing as HA1 not HA7

She did say 2mins from Harrow on the hill

Thanks for the response Steve.

Offline Ghost

Offline ddfun

Steve

Did you end up seeing this girl?

som2083