Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: karina20lovef  (Read 2178 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Karina about 3 weeks ago and was meant to write a review back then, but didn’t have much time, and now I do – so here we go!

The Experience:
I originally wanted to see her friend Antonia but she was burdened with some personal matters so saw Karnina the friend.
Opening the door she showed herself to be exactly the same as her pictures – short, petite, and cute. She has very smooth skin and enjoys se clearly. No OWO and no FK for me (she saw me smoking outside) which is fine by me. At £60 she is good value.   

Reflection:
•   She is the girl her pics – and has a playful charm about her.
•   Sex was great with her on top.
•   Lives close to the station and the area is clearly affluent with but no one paid attention. Close to a bus station too so transport is straight forward.
•   Straight forward messaging – though when I got there I had to wait about as she had lept to the shops quickly beforehand.

The Journey:
I did want to see her friend, but she was a good plan B under the same roof. I could imagine her being appealing to those seeking petite cute girls, but I would probably not return as I am after taller ones nowadays.

abdul

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Karina about 3 weeks ago and was meant to write a review back then, but didn’t have much time, and now I do – so here we go!

The Experience:
I originally wanted to see her friend Antonia but she was burdened with some personal matters so saw Karnina the friend.
Opening the door she showed herself to be exactly the same as her pictures – short, petite, and cute. She has very smooth skin and enjoys se clearly. No OWO and no FK for me (she saw me smoking outside) which is fine by me. At £60 she is good value.   

Reflection:
•   She is the girl her pics – and has a playful charm about her.
•   Sex was great with her on top.
•   Lives close to the station and the area is clearly affluent with but no one paid attention. Close to a bus station too so transport is straight forward.
•   Straight forward messaging – though when I got there I had to wait about as she had lept to the shops quickly beforehand.

The Journey:
I did want to see her friend, but she was a good plan B under the same roof. I could imagine her being appealing to those seeking petite cute girls, but I would probably not return as I am after taller ones nowadays.

Although OWO is on her list but she didn't of course it is not related as she saw you smoking outside ;). Thanks for the review :hi:

FlyingBreadMan

I think I should make it clear the smoking put her off from FK...not OWO...just so that there is no misunderstanding.

Offline Straife

I think I should make it clear the smoking put her off from FK...not OWO...just so that there is no misunderstanding.

Then why is it listed on her profile? Another lying Romanian :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I wonder who's cigarette that is right next to her.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Maximus

Can you please provide a link to Antonia's profile??  Also I don't think with FK and OWO it's vfm. You can get a good looking girl who will do all This in £60. Just saying.

Offline Maximus

I wonder who's cigarette that is right next to her.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hidden Image/Members Only
. Good spot. I think this one is just another lying wg.  :lol:

Offline Jimmyredcab

. Good spot. I think this one is just another lying wg.  :lol:

I don't miss very much --------------------- and what I do miss is picked up by James999.    :hi:

mikey40

Used to shag her in Soho, Wardour street, last year, until they closed the place down. Very cute and excellent value for £32!, sex with positions.