Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ZaraARAB19TEENXXX - South Kensington  (Read 4526 times)

29 review(s) for ArabianPrincessX (21 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline MrMagik

Saw her last week as a plan B, after getting no response from plan A.

External Link/Members Only

Texted in the morning and arranged an afternoon booking. Comms were all by text and reasonably prompt. Location was a couple of minutes from South Kensington tube.

The girl herself is a petite and attractive Middle Eastern girl, but obviously grew up in the UK.

After handing over the cash, we were straight into FK, groping, rubbing, etc. as we relieved each other of our clothes.

Body-wise, she's young and petite, with tiny and soft, not particularly firm breasts, and is fully shaved, tattoos down one leg, long hair tied back in a pony tail. The first few pics in her gallery are very representative of her.

After a bit of naked wrestling, she went down for a deep BJ, slightly toothy at the base of the penis, but decent, enthusiastic and prolonged. Switched to more DFK, BJ, 69, and then on with the rubber.

She started on top and rode enthusiastically, seemed to be really getting into it. Switched to a few positions and had a very heated session before she asked for the motherload. I suggested a facial, she responded with "face, mouth, anywhere you like!", so I obliged, as it would have been rude not to!

Had a shower and a chat, and wasn't rushed out, but I had to get back to work anyway.

Overall, very enthusiastic service from a cute, friendly British Middle Eastern girl, well worth a visit. According to her profile, she's in Birmingham now, but back in London in a month.

Damage was £100 for half an hour.

Offline tantraman

Many thanks, OP, for bringing this one to the attention of the London board :thumbsup:

I very much like what I see :wacko: ...

... Body-wise, she's young and petite, with tiny and soft, not particularly firm breasts, and is fully shaved, tattoos down one leg, long hair tied back in a pony tail ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

... and need to tick off a bucket list punt with an veritable-Arab-in-a-hijab :dancegirl:.

I'll be sure to look out for Zara when she' next tours London ... HL'd :music: