Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Azra Turkish Delight - Turkish. Aldgate E1 Outstanding! DFK/OWO/CIM/SWALLOW!  (Read 9251 times)

24 review(s) for Azra Turkish Delight (19 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline Jerk Chicken

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pre-Punt Chit Chat. 8/10

Final few punts before I put my dick away amid lockdown No 2. So, I finally got to have a taste of the well reviewed and a tad marmite (given her price-point/services) Azra last week. She has been on my HL forever and a day so there was much more anticipation heading towards her puss than usual. There has been much discussion about her comms but insofar as my own experience I cannot fault. Exclusively by WhatsApp (it would appear she prefers this method of contact) Always responded in a timely manner in letting me know what days/times worked for her when I made contact. Scrolling through my punting phone this was my 6th attempt to book her as :( our times simply could not match but got there in the end. Clarified that all services as per profile were still available given her last review on UKP.

Fee & VFM 8/10

£200 1 hour. DFK, OWO, CIM, SWALLOW, SEX

Digs/punt room/punter safety 9/10

Azra works from a safe and stylish discrete service apartment approx. 2-3 minutes from Aldgate East station. The apartment block is modern with buzz entry system. Azra was ready on arrival so entry access code given pronto so no hanging about. Usual zone 1 parking issues. The apartment itself was spotless and set up very much like a seductive date night so candles, soft lighting and Azra playing some chilled music via her phone. Clean bathroom with plenty of toiletries, fresh towels and shower gels for a pre/post punt shower.

The SP 8/10

Another topic of debate over her many UKP reviews has been her pics, are they up to date, dress size or are they even her. From my point of view none of the pictures are her. Her face shape simply does not match any of the pics not even if they were taken many moons ago. The blurred picture of her on the sofa (posted below) is the closest in terms of body structure, hair length et al but I still think unlikely to be her. She comes across as simply a bit to savvy/street smart/intelligent to post pics of herself that could be easily identifiable.  Greeted me in a black silk gown with black sexy lingerie underneath and fluffy slippers lol. Hair out, minimal make-up and very light lipstick. When the door opened, I have to say given based on the previous reviews I was a bit taken aback; I was very pleased with the woman who stood before me!

Vitals: -

5’ 5”

Large fulsome D pushing E cup boobs, a little bit of hang but not overly so. Nice size nipples very responsive. Dangled magnificently in rigorous CG and you can bite the nips hard.

Size 12 not 14 as others have suggested or maybe she has shed some of the lockdown weight.  Curvy with good hip to waist proportion, thic thighs and a meaty booty. Minor belly fat, flawless porcelain type skin, expressive dusky eyes that is a trademark of Turkish/Greek girls, killer shy(ish) sexy smile. Excellent hygiene.

Age: profile says 25. I would put her slightly older say plus 2-3 years based on our convo.

Long jet black hair but now upper parts died with a hint of red she said she fancied being a bit of a rebel

Fully shaved meaty supper clean pussy with large mega responsive clit.

The Punt 9/10

Punt kicked off with me grabbing a shower as I came straight from work. On return Azra had poured us a glass of wine each from the tipple I brought with me. Pre-punt chit-chat was engaging, flirty and interesting. As others have mentioned intelligent and very well read. Very much a relaxed vibe. What I did like is that it was her who leaned over for a snog during the chit-chat. Always bodes well for a good punt to follow.

DFK – Magical. Full unrestricted access to her gob plenty of tongue swirling deep down my throat, licking my ears, gripping my cheeks. Snogged me from this point onwards passionately until I was saying my goodbyes at the door. I have had some outstanding DFK from WGs she is up there with the best.

Massage (on her) – this led to a natural mutual disrobe. Nice black lingerie as I removed her knickers and bra with her facing down took a sneaky look at her knickers size lol it fits her well and is a size 12. Went to work over the entire body as my grubby hands’ rand deep and everywhere. I was enjoying this and it would appear she was enjoying it more than me … sucked head to toe, ears, arse crack, rimming her deep. Loved the way she arched her arse so I could get my tongue deep into the crack. I felt like once my massage was complete, she wanted to fuck. But on my part not before she returned the favour!

OWO/RO – Commented on Dick size as she went to town kinda thought here we go. I would not say a natural BJ queen but under direction fucking fantastic. Licked shaft and balls slowly and teasingly with plenty of eye contact, nibble the helmet and then sucked hard and deep like her life depended on it, Chocked and gagged attempted deepthroat but was never going to get there. Faced fucked her hard until eyes watering with no complaints. Sucked me up/down with such velocity It was as if she was demanding me to unload. Every punt has a defining moment for me. In this one was when Azra was kneeling on the floor, flowing hair as I faced fucked her and unloaded the jizz in her gob, no running to the bathroom but swallowed the lot like a champ! Then we stood and snogged deep whilst dancing to some tunes.

Recovery time was an opportunity to eating out her meaty and very clean pussy and biting her now erect nipples. Prolonged and deeply sensual RO including extensive finger fucking. Another one of those WGs that grip your head voice like as your tongue to work without the stupid moans just natural and into the moment it was obvious to both of us that it was time to get the ac and fuck.

Sex -Azra rolled on the mac and I entered her in missi – gosh fucked hard and sweet. She was muttering some Turkish words had no idea what she was saying but it sounded good. Rolled through RVG, CG, spoons, pro B before drilling her hard in doggy. Her RVG/CG is not the best as in not enough swivel, energy and movement but she gave it a good shot. Gripped her hips she sounded like she was sweating in Turkish lol  :D Returned to missi where we had a more deep strokes gentle but intense session with legs behind ears balls deep and me sucking her nipples and biting them hard. Constant DFK throughout. Gripped my arse with venom more Turkish words followed as we fucked hard before I filed the mac. By this time my hour was up so indicated I am ready to head for a post punt shower. Azra indicated I was her last booking for the day so can she join me in the shower. How to refuse.

CIM/Shower - Chatted over a further glass of wine then headed to the shower. Soaped each other down before Azra dropped to he knees as my dick rose to attention and delivered a sublime soapy BJ under the cascading waterfall, legs buckled and unloaded pop No 3 in her gob and again swallowed the lot not that said there was that much to swallow tbf.  Frankly I did not know I had 3 pops in me! Mutual soap down including sticking my finger in the shit hole and we were done.

On exit time check = In/Out 1 hour 35 minutes. Zero clock watching. Her punting and personal phones were on the table turned upside down. Never touched them once during our time.

Once out of the shower had laugh a minute post punt convo which range from punting to politics. Dressed, snog at the door before I made my way.

Comment on existing AW reviews: 8/10

53 AW reviews posted at the time of this UKP review. Whilst I would not agree with some of the fluffy reviews that she is a stunner I can understand why some posters think that way. Insofar as sexual services/experiences the AW reviews are spot on.

Jerk Chik Rating: 9/10                                                                                                                               

Return: Yes 100%. The closest p4p experience I have received to my all time top punt Miss Seduisante (who I have reviewed) but unfortunately is no longer around. Azra remains pricey @200 queensheads (well to me) and in truth not really comfortable forking out this kinda dosh but in a nutshell, she is an awesome fuck. Ticks every single one of my punting boxes as in super clean, great intellectual pre-post fuck convo, quirky SOH, dusky brunette, very attractive, curvy/wide hips, large boobs, thic thighs, meaty arse and can handle a solid pounding and I mean a proper jack hammering with no complaints and tbh I think she prefers a solid fuck. Not many can take dick like her. Well not that I have met in either p4p or civvy life. I can clearly see why she has her large fan club. It has taken me one year plus to get in her knickers; that said she delivered in spades. Her UKP batting score of 15-2-1 and 53 positive AW reviews are, in my opinion, fully justified. As I boarded the tube home, I said to myself that was bloody fantastic and her vibe n puss will no doubt draw me back to Aldgate East very soon!

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 12:26:43 am by Jerk Chicken »
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online tantraman

Outstanding review for an outstanding WG ... cheers, JC! :drinks:

HL'd ... and I hope I don't have to wait as long as you did to tick her of the list.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Great review. Looks like the price she charges is justified after all. Fair enough, I'll retract my statement on the overcharging but not the one about her not looking like her pictures and still flogging them up on the net; seems like you received a stellar service, nice.

Offline Fully Sated

Fantastic review Jerk Chicken glad you had a good time, thanks for posting!

« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 12:50:13 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline MLawro93

Cracking review mate. Once she get to meet her, you understand why she can charge so much. She delivers on everything service wise.  :)

Offline Wristspinner

Don’t wish to bee pedantic... yes I do. Aldgate is E1 not EC4 which is more St. Paul’s.

Offline Jerk Chicken

Don’t wish to bee pedantic... yes I do. Aldgate is E1 not EC4 which is more St. Paul’s.

You are indeed correct it’s E1 not EC4. As I said 2-3 mins walk from Aldgate East station. But if the post code is what you drew from the review then all good; looking at your batting score fro you 8 reviews perhaps yoga should focus more on sniffing out better p4p  :hi:
« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 05:38:03 pm by Jerk Chicken »
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services

Offline tantric talents

Glad you had a good one JC.
She’s a lovely girl. I saw her way back when she was in Holborn.
Def time for a revisit  :drinks:

Offline Jerk Chicken

Thanks for all the positive comments chaps.

Got a couple more reviews to write up and then that’s it for me. My dick will probably next see some p4p in 2021.

Azra was a great way to sign-off  :D

Offline Comicman

Great review thanks for this although she is way out of my price range

Offline Fully Sated

Jerk Chicken, like you , I also enjoy a glass of wine or two during a meet. However from Azra's profile, I had the impression that she would not be happy to indulge, or be comfortable with someone who did...

On return Azra had poured us a glass of wine each from the tipple I brought with me.

Did you discuss bringing wine with you before hand?

Offline MLawro93

She does drink, might just depend on the mood, and it isn't something you should expect. I reckon she took a fancy to OP.  ;)

Offline Fully Sated

She does drink, might just depend on the mood, and it isn't something you should expect. I reckon she took a fancy to OP.  ;)

MLawro93, Thanks for that information.

Offline MLawro93

MLawro93, Thanks for that information.

I think the original wording on her profile is to keep away the party types if you know what I mean. She will enjoy a drink but never compromise her position which I think is a smart approach. I imagine there are some punters who really try to push boundaries and blur the lines.

Offline Jerk Chicken

Jerk Chicken, like you , I also enjoy a glass of wine or two during a meet. However from Azra's profile, I had the impression that she would not be happy to indulge, or be comfortable with someone who did...

Did you discuss bringing wine with you before hand?

We are cut from the same cloth my friend.

Vast majority of my punts I arrive with a tipple. I like to chill out and relax before I get messy. If the SP rejects no probs. Have yet to find one that has despite what they write.

@MLawro93 I think is right she has written it in a certain way to weed out the obvious. On leaving I noticed there was only a few drops left. We had devoured the entire bottle between us  :D
« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 11:22:18 pm by Jerk Chicken »

Offline Qwerty69

Brilliant review.. Glad you enjoyed her. She's a solid punt