Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Blue Moon Rosie - Dunfermline  (Read 2265 times)

20 review(s) for BlueMoon Rosie (9 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6120746) (10 positive, 4 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Jake1980

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First things first I fucked up before the appointment as I searched against her ID number but must have made a mistake as no reviews came up but checked again afterwards and saw a raft of negatives that would’ve warned me off.

Booked a 30 minute meet for £30, all comms were straight forward

Location was a flat not far from town center managed to get parked outside no problem and was nice enough inside if a little warm.

As for the meet you can see from her photos she’s not the size 10 she claims to be but doesn’t look too big and her tits looked nice and pert and that was good for me. Upon arrival she was wearing a sheer looking gown and told me to make myself comfortable which I did then asked if I wanted a blowjob first as took off the gown.

This is where things went downhill for me as she looks more like a 14 with quite a pronounced tummy and once thing that really doesn’t do it for me is a larger girl with small tits. It was OWO but the blowjob itself was pretty average bit too much teeth and more a wank with her sucking on the top but wasn’t doing anything for me.

Next she went on top but put a lot of lube on first and wasn’t really getting a lot of sensation, similarly in doggy and missionary was the same so much I found myself closing my eyes to think of someone else. The most offputting thing during it was she kept making noises and pulling faces as if she was in discomfort and found it painful which just made me want to stop. What followed was a vigorous if unenjoyable attempt to wank me off which seemed more focused on battering my balls rather than getting me off, eventually just finished myself off and left.

Moral of the story is be very careful when using the search bar and trust the reviews on here

Offline bigmike32

Thanks for the review she popped up in my search and was tempted but now i can just avoid her. That happened to me aswell i once wanted a punt after a heavy night of drinking and saw a girl on aw. It was a very bad punt im sure it was a rom. Then i found out she had negative reviews on here i felt embarrased lol. Lesson learned though.