Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Giaxo - Leicester Square  (Read 16580 times)

51 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5661814) (45 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline karimbenzima1991

This review is based on my last session with her as ive seen her before.

Comms: actually really difficult to get hold off at first but if you’re persistent with it - you’ll eventually get her attention. First sent AW messages and was lucky to get number. Second meeting was booked by WhatsApp.

Location: nice spacious apartment next to Leicester Square station, around a 2 minute walk.

Looks: quite short, with melons that appear big due to her small height and frame, decent sized rear and nice sized lips. Half Pakistani and half Arab heritage wise. Age wise around 21-23.

Meet: I was first kept outside waiting for around 25 minutes, being horny - I waited it and didn’t want to go back home so waited it out. I suspect the previous punter may have extended the meet. When I arrived, I text her but then got a text from her saying to wait 10mins as she’s getting ready. Phoned and no answer then a text few mins later saying 10mins sorry.

Once I was finally in, I was keen to get stuck right in. Started with kissing, light tongue. No offer of a shower or to clean hands etc but I made my way to the bathroom to freshen up.

Decent owo - not deep but handled it well, no eye contact but that’s not a big issue.

I move to 69 and I get a very very strong whiff from her honey box, I’m put off and get off the bed and tell her to continue owo. I suspect she didn’t have time to freshen up from the last meet.

I brave it, still horny and hard surprisingly - and we proceed to missionary, I’m banging away and she’s screaming loud. I eventually pull out after a few minutes to change position and this is where I notice some blood on the condom. I got worried and immediately lost my hard-on and could no longer continue. We’re around 25 minutes in to an hour punt but I couldn’t continue, made my excuses and headed to the shower and was off in 30mins.

I didn’t ask for any money back or raise a big fuss as I lost all excitement and felt sick and gutted at this as I had high expectations. She did ask “what’s wrong”, I said nothing just have to go back to work it’s urgent, made my excuses and went off.

I suspect she’s getting jaded and burnt out and can’t handle all these bookings and sudden rise in popularity. This strikes me as a very similar situation to Petit Suraiya who suffered from the same thing.

So negative because: Kept waiting, poor hygiene and working on period.

External Link/Members Only

Banned reason: #Red card undesirable
Banned by: Head1

Offline tantraman

I recall your first unreviewed meet was Positive, OP, but after reading this revisit review, I too have ...

... lost all excitement and felt sick and gutted ...

Thanks for the warning :hi:

« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 04:18:52 pm by tantraman »

Offline MLawro93

These girls always see the money and then lose the plot. Really should focus on the business side of things and plan, the new generation have a lot to learn from the more experienced WGs.

Offline g284

These girls always see the money and then lose the plot. Really should focus on the business side of things and plan, the new generation have a lot to learn from the more experienced WGs.

He said we're here for a good time
Not a long time (not a long time)
So have a good time
The sun can't shine every day

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Demanding threads be deleted by PM despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Trotter671

Bugger!! Cheers OP. She's on my Hotlist for the very few occasions I get down London way - may have to rethink now. :hi:

Offline mrbang123

Sounds like she was working whilst on her period

Offline francescototti

Maybe vinicius junior got to see her just before you did  :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:

Offline Emmalouise89

• Service Provider
Response from Giaxo

This booking never took place. Also -
I haven’t worked from this location recently!
This is a disgruntled client who only ever met me once and was immediately barred for poor behaviour and then subsequently migrated over to stalking.

He has left vindictive feedback after setting up multiple AW accounts and using burner phones to try and book me.

Prove me wrong Karim. Provide date and time stamped messages confirming this booking took place outside of your warped mind!

(FYI - I have a screenshot of the multiple accounts set up and pleading email)

Online Bloody foreigner

Response from Giaxo

This is a disgruntled client who only ever met me once and was immediately barred for poor behaviour and then subsequently migrated over to stalking.

He has left vindictive feedback after setting up multiple AW accounts and using burner phones to try and book me.

Prove me wrong Karim. Provide date and time stamped messages confirming this booking took place outside of your warped mind!

That’s interesting and I won’t be surprised if that’s true.
I saw Gia only once and didn’t have any problems so can’t say if anything changed.

OP sounded a bit dodgy for me since he asked me about her.
My question is why he didn’t posted his positive review, just posted negative ? Even if he saw her few times, which is now questioned. Did he get bored of her or just get angry, that she doesn’t want to see him again ?

Offline tantraman

« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 11:22:46 am by tantraman »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
This review is based on my last session with her as ive seen her before.
Any particular reason this  ↓  didn't happen.   :unknown:
Review to follow soon

Offline mrbang123

Oohhh this might spice up my weekend  :lol:

Offline Trotter671

I'd best buy some popcorn for when I get back in later......

Will be interesting to hear OP's response!!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 01:13:12 pm by Trotter671 »

Offline HeadChef

Response from Giaxo

I believe Giaxo too.  I met her once and had a good time.  She's a well spoken, well scrubbed up sweetie.  She remains in my hotlist.

Online Dark_Gable

A couple of his previous posts about her in another review thread, they seem a bit weird:

I’m hoping you horny fuckers don’t wear out my little princess  :cry:

Please take it easy guys

Go slow and be gentle

Don’t break this gem

I think I’m catching feelings for this one...*tries to arrange for a 2nd visit

Offline Trotter671

A couple of his previous posts about her in another review thread, they seem a bit weird:

Cheers DG :hi:  - this puts a different light on things !!

Offline massagepuntingfan

This was a thread I posted on and I made the comment/asked question if OP was taking the piss/comments were tongue in cheek - he confirmed this, so be careful not to take his comments out of context.

Offline Whoisarrypotter

Hope im not speaking out of turn here but based on the review count i wonder if op is not cut out for punting
20 reviews
9 negative
5 neutral
5 positive

Hes is either very unlucky, has too high expectations, doesnt research the girls very well only concentrates on reviewing the poorer punts.

Apologies if my ovservations are incorrect
Banned reason: Shame - but lost the plot
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Tomi91

I believe in Giaxo too. I met her not too long ago for 3sum and she was fantastic.

Online Dark_Gable

This was a thread I posted on and I made the comment/asked question if OP was taking the piss/comments were tongue in cheek - he confirmed this, so be careful not to take his comments out of context.

Nope, you have recalled the exchange incorrectly I'm afraid!
Here:

I'm assuming tongue is firmly in cheek.

More like my tongue in her cheeks

Offline puntingpumping1920

Giaxo posted OP in SAAFE's Warning & Waster section

She said he has been harassing and hounding her for months
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online hendrix

Fucking hell. Assuming she's right (I have no idea tbf) I despise punters who do this and often spoil things for the rest of us :thumbsdown:

Offline massagepuntingfan

Nope, you have recalled the exchange incorrectly I'm afraid!
Here:

When I originally posted my remark I couldn't believe that he was being anything other than sarcastic, and I took his reply to be confirmation of that his posts were so completely unbelievable 'don't wear out my princess/ catching feelings for this one'. If in fact he was being serious after all then I am mistaken and the OP is a total loon!

Offline bedhedred

On uke, KSG has profile posted about him claims she got banned because of arguing with him.

Offline tantraman

If what Giaxo has posted on SAAFE is true, and I'm increasingly inclined to believe it is, then OP is an utter fucker ... and not the good kind! :angry:

Offline kim88

That’s interesting and I won’t be surprised if that’s true.
I saw Gia only once and didn’t have any problems so can’t say if anything changed.

OP sounded a bit dodgy for me since he asked me about her.
My question is why he didn’t posted his positive review, just posted negative ? Even if he saw her few times, which is now questioned. Did he get bored of her or just get angry, that she doesn’t want to see him again ?

Same here. The OP also asked me about her shortly after my review, where his line of questioning does seem a little intrusive.
Since Gia herself claimed this booking never actually took place, now it's up to the OP to prove her wrong and clear any doubts.

Offline mrbang123

Well the OP had been quiet since Gia challenged him.

Offline rockharders

OP sounds like a creepy stalker with a grudge.

Online TP84

Well the OP had been quiet since Gia challenged him.

La Liga must be busy

Offline rockharders

If a review is found to be fraudulent as some here suspect, are they taken down?

Offline Gambitman92

Jesus man, the poor hygiene can be fixed but why do you have to be a creepy stalker?

Behave, pay the fee, have sex, some chit chat then leave. It's that simple.

Her report on the op in the other forum is embarrassing, who makes that many accounts and uses that many phone numbers to harass someone? There's plenty of other women, move on with your life.
Banned reason: Ignoring warning about white knighting.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bucket99

I'm taking Giaxo's side here. I've met her. She's gorgeous, well spoken and delivers a great service. She's sweet, polite and has huge tits on a tiny and slim body. A kinky little filthbag who I want to see again and again. The OP sounds like a sad arse who needs help if he is doing this

Offline MLawro93

Really brings OPs other reviews under the spotlight. Can they be trusted?

Offline PLeisure

Dweebs like the OP are always mysteriously rendered mute when the other side of their story emerges. So weak  :rolleyes:

Offline golden bull

Op got busted😁 Sherlock 🕵️‍♂️

Offline Animalbeast

Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings

Offline Payyourwaymate

Offline sparkus

Oh wow. This whole review was fabricated?

Hidden Image/Members Only

She's done well out of all the interest, on a few more HLs now.

Offline Jerk Chicken

She's done well out of all the interest, on a few more HLs now.

Funny you should say that but your spot on. I added her (well I thought I did) to my HL from one of her earlier reviews. She then went completely off my radar post Lockdown 1. As (1) so many new SPs appeared (2) needed to visit a few regulars.

Bloody annoyed now ... ah well.  Let’s see where we are post Lockdown 2

As for stalker OP with hygiene issues then creates a fake review .. sad what p4p can do to some man... very sad indeed. Doubt we will see or hear from him again. Punting rep in tatters!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 06:51:25 am by Jerk Chicken »
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services

Offline cotton

So the longer the OP dosnt reply the more it looks like its a dodgy review and hes run for cover now its been exposed.
But the obvious question is if he had seen her and she chucked him out he could just have left a legitimate negative review for that meet , at least legitimate from his punter pov.  The worst she could have come back with then was that he behaved badly and started stalking her but at least the meet was legit.
But maybe Karim will come back and substantiate the second meet  :unknown:

Offline Jerk Chicken

So the longer the OP dosnt reply the more it looks like its a dodgy review and hes run for cover now its been exposed.
But the obvious question is if he had seen her and she chucked him out he could just have left a legitimate negative review for that meet , at least legitimate from his punter pov.  The worst she could have come back with then was that he behaved badly and started stalking her but at least the meet was legit.
But maybe Karim will come back and substantiate the second meet  :unknown:

If you look at the review from @Marlo_Stanfield on this SP you will see OP posted on August 27th he met this one and a review to follow .. further goes onto say “catching feelings for this one trying to arrange a 2nd meet”.

The review never came but clearly it was a positive from his point of view but not hers. Once he realised he was banned and there was zero prospect of getting into her knickers again his EAS took control of his brain and in his rage created a false review as revenge to try and ruin her reputation as well as false AW accounts.

What an absolute plonker  :dash: what does he think would have happened if he did knock the door? She would have just told him to fuck-off and close the door!

Trust me he ain’t coming back but if he does he has a lot of explaining to do!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2020, 06:14:42 pm by Jerk Chicken »
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services

Online Bloody foreigner

I will just leave this here:

She firstly said yes for a afternoon punt and then went radio silent. Then came back a few hours ago saying she’s not been working today or tomorow which I find strange as her green light was on and her available dates are still written on her profile saying she’ll be available today (Thursday) and tomorow , got a feeling I was overlooked for a longer booking but she’d rather make an excuse to say she’s not working rather than be honest and say I got a longer booking.

Thats why I thought I’d ask a fellow punter to see if she really ain’t working or is telling porkies

I’d rather be clear on this before writing my review on her (being overlooked for favourable bookings / slow comms and being silent - our UKP fellow members need to know the real deal)

If you don’t mind asking her if she’s around tomorow Friday, if ya don’t feel comfortable then fair play bud...but I don’t know how to approach my review with this one cause I’ve gotta be fair game and show the full and complete picture

It’s from the PM’s I exchanged with him.

Offline Jerk Chicken

Assume this exchange was with regards to trying to book a 2nd punt?

Online Bloody foreigner

Assume this exchange was with regards to trying to book a 2nd punt?

Correct

Offline Jerk Chicken

Correct

Just re-read your reply on the other thread.

So looking at the timeline you was the first to review this one.

It would appear he met her before you but refused to review her like a lot of punks on here; want to keep the gems in their back pocket. When he saw your review pop up his EAS had already taken over.

Her reply paraphrased in his PM to you clearly demonstrates she is just trying to be courteous, not have a fight with him so creating excuses not to see him but the idiot can’t see it :dash:

So as another poster said he is totally busted; he won’t be back.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Interesting.... OP you are a true champion LOL.

Perhaps OP and many other punters like this getting EAS and becoming unreasonable, should heed The Weeknds words regarding women that are more, hmmm "sexually free" in such terms.

"You belong to the world
You belong to the loneliness of filling every need
You belong to the world, you belong to the world
You belong to the temporary moments of a dream"

In other words, they belong to the streets! how can you get obsessive over women  :lol: :lol: :lol:.

Offline Jerk Chicken

Interesting.... OP you are a true champion LOL.

Perhaps OP and many other punters like this getting EAS and becoming unreasonable, should heed The Weeknds words regarding women that are more, hmmm "sexually free" in such terms.

"You belong to the world
You belong to the loneliness of filling every need
You belong to the world, you belong to the world
You belong to the temporary moments of a dream"

In other words, they belong to the streets! how can you get obsessive over women  :lol: :lol: :lol:.

Bro pussy has brought down Presidents, Kings have given up their thrones, Forbes listed CEOs ruined so he might not belong to the aforementioned illustrious company but he is a “victim” just like them lol  :D

Offline Animalbeast

By this time he probably realised she was ignoring him .... would he message and say “I think she’s ignoring me do you know if she’s working” or would he write some long convoluted story to try and make himself look like the offended party?

Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings

Online Bloody foreigner

Just re-read your reply on the other thread.

So looking at the timeline you was the first to review this one.

It would appear he met her before you but refused to review her like a lot of punks on here; want to keep the gems in their back pocket. When he saw your review pop up his EAS had already taken over.

This post from my review shows, that he didn’t see her before me

Do you need feedback on aw profile for a booking?

In the next review he still was just thinking about seeing her.

Looks like a replacement for PetitSuraia has finally been found (a personal delight of mine) although I''ll have to test drive her to figure out if the service is the same as Suraia's

But in terms of physical she ticks the boxes and looks similar

Petite
Short
Curvy
Arabic / south asian look
young
tight body
offering owo, dfk, cim, fingering, multiple rounds

I mentioned about his obsession with Suraia in my last message to him. Then he didn’t reply.
I can just guess and hopefully I’m wrong, but he could be stalking her as well, what could be the main reason she stopped working.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2020, 09:34:30 pm by Bloody foreigner »

Online Bloody foreigner

By this time he probably realised she was ignoring him .... would he message and say “I think she’s ignoring me do you know if she’s working” or would he write some long convoluted story to try and make himself look like the offended party?

That was his previous message

Hey fella, I’m trying to book GiaXO and she’s saying she’s not working tomorow but her profile states she is

Would you mind doing me a favour and sending her a AW message or text to see if she is working tomorow or not