Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Comically bad service  (Read 1221 times)

weebey

Article in the BBC news a while back (External Link/Members Only) about rude shitty service in restaurants and people actually going there specifically for shit service, crap food and insults. Not really my cup of tea to be honest!  :(

But I was thinking, what the punting equivalent would be? Who currently provides the absolute lousiest service possible that is so bad in fact it's actually quite funny :lol:

dilettante

Article in the BBC news a while back (External Link/Members Only) about rude shitty service in restaurants and people actually going there specifically for shit service, crap food and insults. Not really my cup of tea to be honest!  :(

But I was thinking, what the punting equivalent would be? Who currently provides the absolute lousiest service possible that is so bad in fact it's actually quite funny :lol:
Well trust a miniscule-willied, whoreson apology for a punter like you to raise such a pathetic question - twat! ;)

Seriously, maybe it would be better-phrased as "Which expewiences have you wead about that you found the most ... wisible?" (well Easter just gone so why not quote from the relevant scriptures?)

Eg the bloke who paid a deposit we read about recently? - or my own experiences with a Romanian B&S last summer where I actually still paid for the hour and hardly got 10 mins - twat!  Or the bloke from Sex International who gave a streetwalker on Berlin Oranienbergerstr.'s mate his card and pin to get the services she demanded extra for? - unbelievable!

Offline hockogrockle

I once had service so bad that as I left I realised I could have got just as much satisfaction (and a lot less hassle) by tossing the money down the grating in the gutter outside.
But it wasn't a "comical " experience. It wasn't funny at all. It was galling. In fact I find it hard to believe how any atrocious sexual service could ever be amusing.
Completely incompetent or bizarre service in restaurants can be. Like the (busy) place in Copenhagen, where the service was glacially slow, and the food was poor. Could I get a bill at the end? I'm still waiting for it after twenty years. I wonder if they've noticed yet?

Offline Urban_G

Went to that Wong Kei's about 20 years ago with a mate for lunch. Can't really remember them being rude as such, perhaps a little blunt though. They sat us at a table where 3 other diners were which we thought odd, then they sat a couple with us. Wasn't too bad because we all got chatting and shared our food.

Not sure I'd want a WG to do the equivalent :D

Offline latecomer

If I get bad service anywhere, particularly from a WG then I have a total sense of humour failure.  I'm not sure how I could ever see the "funny" side of being ripped off.

Online akauya

I went to Wong Kei's years and years ago with some mates of mine just for a laugh and they were rude indeed. They used to plonk the plates on the table and hover around you and once we finished one waiter told us... you finish now you go. This because there were queues of people waiting to be seated. It was funny, rude but cheap.

I love China Town in London, it's a weird place. If I had a quick pump and dump at one of the walkups I go to eat at one of those self service buffet Chinese restaurants. The cunts still charge you for service even though it's a self service shit. I often argue about the charge just for a laugh. Depending who is on the till I get weird answers from I only work here, to we still have to put the forks on the table  :rolleyes:

Cracks me up  :lol: