Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts July Angel - Glasgow  (Read 10439 times)

Offline The dicker

She could speak good enough English via texts, but the usual having to repeat every second word when face to face as you'd expect. Replied back via text every 5 minutes or so, gave me the address and I gave her the time I was expecting to be. Was told to phone when outside said address. I got to the address she'd stated and phoned. Because it was pouring rain I was eager to get inside, unfortunately she'd done the old give you the address opposite trick. Probably to see who the person is etc from a vantage point, bit of a pain tbh. Crossed the road and found the right address. Apartment was classy in a classy area of town.

She looked brilliant, a solid 8/10, maybe higher. Very feminine and quite small. I paid the standard £100 for half an hour, always have £150 to make it an hour but just didn't get the right vibes off her, so decided to keep it a £100 loss. She was dressed up in full lingerie and looked brilliant.

Service was decent if not slightly robotic, she sucked me then mutual suck in 69. Her add states 8", far from true, in reality her dick was no bigger than 6" at its largest. After this johnny on and she rode cowgirl then doggy until I finished. Soon as the jizz was cleaned she fired right onto her phone, the usual I guess. This seems to be standard for all WG. It's basically a sign to tell you to get dressed and fuck off. I was 20 minutes in on the 30 but what can you do? I wasn't interested in having a forced conversation so was not bothered.

In conclusion the service was decent, glad I didn't pay for the hour as it wouldn't have been value for money. A rule that seems to be true in this game, trust your instincts. If I had paid an hour and the service was done within 20 minutes I genuinely think she'd do the same and go straight back on her phone. I don't think its up to the punter to maintain the WG interest.

Positive rating because of her looks and the decent service, wasn't mind blowing but okay none the less. Would I see again? Probably not.

Link - External Link/Members Only

Offline J_H

Offline Garry121212

Good review. Looks like she’s back to Glasgow now.
Did she deliver DFK? And any indication of Top service?

Offline The dicker

Good review. Looks like she’s back to Glasgow now.
Did she deliver DFK? And any indication of Top service?

No DFK when I was there and didn’t bother asking but think it would be a no because of covid. And I really doubt she’d top either she just seems ultra fem for that

Offline jandyr

Thanks for the review.

She’s touring near me atm, so considering a meet.
Her profile makes out she does top, so would be disappointing if she doesn’t.

Wondering if it’s worth the £100 for an average half hour or just save it for a better provider / when COVID is finally over. Decisions, decisions.

Offline The dicker

Thanks for the review.

She’s touring near me atm, so considering a meet.
Her profile makes out she does top, so would be disappointing if she doesn’t.

Wondering if it’s worth the £100 for an average half hour or just save it for a better provider / when COVID is finally over. Decisions, decisions.

She was a decent punt. Her cock is probably under 6” and not that hard. Didn’t bother trying personally but would but money on her being bottom only. She does claim otherwise on her profile, also claims to have a bigger dick too

Offline Captainhowdy666

May pay this one a visit tomorrow as she’s local to me now.
Definitely want to be fucked by her though, will see what’s on offer.
Real tits or a breastplate?