Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jackie - LSS  (Read 1541 times)

Mindful

Now Jackie is a genuinely stunning girl. One of the best on the Edinburgh sauna scene at the moment.
She is Romanian. An intelligent girl.  Doesn’t do kissing or owo. (or put another way she doesn’t suck the previous guys sperm and put it in your mouth)
If you’re looking to fuck a babe then you won’t find better.

Offline valdishere

Now Jackie is a genuinely stunning girl. One of the best on the Edinburgh sauna scene at the moment.
She is Romanian. An intelligent girl.  Doesn’t do kissing or owo. (or put another way she doesn’t suck the previous guys sperm and put it in your mouth)
If you’re looking to fuck a babe then you won’t find better.

She "Doesn’t do kissing or owo." But is one of the best!

Mindful

She "Doesn’t do kissing or owo." But is one of the best!

Yes, I meant one of the best looking, sorry for the confusion.

She doesn’t transfer STD’s with oral sex ("kissing or owo")

Offline valdishere

Afraid I'd need to buy a rubber inflateable doll if that was my approach to punting. Kissing and OWO are staples of a good punt for me.

Ali

Hi Mindful

For me OWO is one thing but kissing another, I can't understand how any girl working in a sauna is allowed to refuse kissing!  If you don't like to kissing a stranger then you shouldn't be working in a sauna, that is poor service.

Would you say she was cold or responsive in other ways?  What did she do then to deserve a positive feedback?  Is this just for her good look? How old is she, what size dress, how tall etc? 
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 09:39:16 pm by Ali »

Offline cial

I been with jackie, she did me kiss but not DFC.allowed fingering, very frank.