Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola bell FBSM- Birmingham city centre  (Read 4731 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline curiousB

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was just after the lockdown was eased (early June) so apologies for not handing my homework in on time!

Price- £80 for an hour

Comms- excellent, everything was done by text and easily arranged a time and date with her. I asked if I could use the toys (cockring and pinwheel) she said no problem.

Location was easy to find. I parked in a car park up the road off a busy main street. Got to her street in a few minutes and she gave me directions.

Looks- a cute EE lass. Curvy size 12 maybe with smallish boobs, wearing a corset and stockings.

The meet- she lead me into the massage room that had a proper table and a settee. She asked straight away ‘do you have any symptoms at all?’ ‘No’ ‘oh good’ and gave me a cuddle. Sat down on her sofa, offered chocolate, had a little chin wag then discussed the meet. I asked for a firm massage then asked about the toys. No problems with the toys but she wanted to tie me up too. I agreed as I’ve never had it before. She watched me strip off and lie face down on the table. The massage was great, really thorough and deep. She even climbed on top of me, put her knee’s into my back to get rid of some knots. A few strokes of the lad downstairs too to add-in.
‘Now.... are you ready to turn over?’... of course I was and the lad was waking up too.
She tied my hands above my head, tied my feet down, I couldn’t move. She then put the eye mask on me, got the lad fully awoke and put the cock ring on him. ‘Im just going to leave you now’. She left the room, complete silence for a few minutes. She came back in and started flicking cold oil on me, some frontal massage with a few surprise hard tugs of the lad... just to make sure she’s there. She stood behind my head, rested her boobs in my hands, peeled my mask off and said ‘you’re touching my boobs, you cheeky boy! I will have to punish you for that’... YES! I thought! she began with the pinwheel on the lad and tugged him to edge. She knew it was coming so she stopped slapped the lad and slapped my thigh. Oh that felt good! Hot oil was then rubbed in all over, and more play with the lad. Again, taken the point of no return and slapped back to it. So good. I asked if she could take off my mask so I could watch. She obliged but got rougher whilst giving me loads of eye contact. Her hand job technique is one of the best I’ve had. The lad looked like he was ready to explode but she teased me with more edging. She finally let the lad erupt and so it did. She was impressed. Shaken to the core, and felt like jelly, I was finally let go from being tied up. ‘Now follow the bum’ she said as she led me into the bathroom for a shower.
Back from the shower and dressed, I handed the paperwork over, hugged and led out.

Amazing service overall, she’s a lovely cheeky lass who knows what she’s doing and what we like. Definitely need to go back after a full service sesh with someone.

Thanks for reading. Apologies if it's long-winded!

Offline Punterperson1971

Still on my HL as I don’t always go for a massage and HE but she has loads of positive reviews on here also I don’t think I’d be able to hold out so long even if she is an expert in edging.
Brest review btw :hi:

Online Spurt

Good to see Lola still delivering ,must get along again sometime soon.

Offline curiousB

Still on my HL as I don’t always go for a massage and HE but she has loads of positive reviews on here also I don’t think I’d be able to hold out so long even if she is an expert in edging.
Brest review btw :hi:

Thanks mate. She's definitely worth it. the Tie and tease along with the toys is worth the experience too!

Offline Dulmenite

Offline Dalian690

Spot on review. That's one of my favourite services of hers.