Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tier 3 problematic?  (Read 6184 times)

Offline kippydon

That brings back memories... Lingerie sections in Grattan, Freemans, Littlewoods catalogues  :yahoo:

most of the infections have come because people travelled and came back infected , as they were not aware they were infected due to not showing any symptoms, and then opening up the schools and universities ,  the infection rate was going to rise , then you got these stupid students breaking teh law , having illegal parties and then moaning why they getting fined,

i live not too far from a student area and it appaling seeing students mingling together on the road , more than six, then you can hear the music and noise and you damn well know they are have parties, these students need to be fined and then expelled and shamed

Online gbyld87

most of the infections have come because people travelled and came back infected , as they were not aware they were infected due to not showing any symptoms, and then opening up the schools and universities ,  the infection rate was going to rise , then you got these stupid students breaking teh law , having illegal parties and then moaning why they getting fined,

i live not too far from a student area and it appaling seeing students mingling together on the road , more than six, then you can hear the music and noise and you damn well know they are have parties, these students need to be fined and then expelled and shamed

To be blunt, they need to shut the universities for this year.  The only reason they're all still open and housing all these students is concern for their own bottom line.

Offline kippydon

To be blunt, they need to shut the universities for this year.  The only reason they're all still open and housing all these students is concern for their own bottom line.

i agree, but it always and will be always about Money, if students do not pay for these halls or student accommodation, most will go out of business  and universities will close for good,  most and i know not all  lectures could have been done online

Offline HailWood

Would any parent want the fuckers back? I’d tell mine to stay at uni over Christmas unless they had a test, proved negative and put peer pressure on all of them on the basis of “which of you want to kill mum or dad?”
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 08:17:17 pm by MikeTheBike »

Offline Cryton123

And there’s the issue I have with it all. People having the infection and showing no symptoms.

So how lethal is it really? Worse than regular flu? Lethal enough for the government to kill the economy and change everyday life forever? To drive businesses into the ground and basically condemn unnecessary human contact?

A virus so deadly, some people have to take a test to know whether they’ve had it or not  :dash:

Offline HailWood

And there’s the issue I have with it all. People having the infection and showing no symptoms.

So how lethal is it really? Worse than regular flu? Lethal enough for the government to kill the economy and change everyday life forever? To drive businesses into the ground and basically condemn unnecessary human contact?

A virus so deadly, some people have to take a test to know whether they’ve had it or not  :dash:

Unfortunately combined with the ease of transmission this is what makes the virus so deadly to significant minority.

Offline Picti

It's a very variable disease. Some are asymptomatic, some are floored for weeks / months, some require hospital treatment, some die (50K+ so far). Similar viruses have been associated with chronic morbidity.

Second wave also revealing less distinct age-related risks with people 20 - 40 representing a higher number of hospitalisations.

It's not flu. Let this virus free in the population and your life will look very different. The impact on the economy would be similar.

Offline Dipper

To say we all enjoy sticking our cocks into total strangers, I’m fairly stunned at the level of Covid fear here.

Offline Charliehutton

Very harsh on the students, Kippy!

There's not much point in them going to university if they're not going to get pissed every night and shag everything with a pulse, especially when there's fuck all else for them to do, apart from occasionally tuning in to a zoom lecture which will have as much academic value as an episode of Bill and Ben, the Flowerpot Men. So to blame them for spreading the virus is a bit like blaming the sea for being wet.

They've been conned. They'll be saddled with debt for years, and are only there so that Vice-Chancellor Baroness Pisspot can keep trousering her £450k salary, along with all the other parasitic fat-cat fuckers on the gravy train. They're the ones to blame, and I agree with your point that the universities should have been compelled to stay shut. The good ones will survive, and it will do no harm if the rest go to the wall.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 11:02:39 am by Charliehutton »

Offline kippydon

Very harsh on the students, Kippy!

There's not much point in them going to university if they're not going to get pissed every night and shag everything with a pulse, especially when there's fuck all else for them to do, apart from occasionally tuning in to a zoom lecture which will have as much academic value as an episode of Bill and Ben, the Flowerpot Men. So to blame them for spreading the virus is a bit like blaming the sea for being wet.

They've been conned. They'll be saddled with debt for years, and are only there so that Vice-Chancellor Baroness Pisspot can keep trousering her £450k salary, along with all the other parasitic fat-cat fuckers on the gravy train. They're the ones to blame, and I agree with your point that the universities should have been compelled to stay shut. The good ones will survive, and it will do no harm if the rest go to the wall.

I agreed with some what you have said Charlie,

Most lectures could have been done online,   and would have made a lot more sense, also i also agree that the students have not got the experience that they hoped this year so far, but that does not give them the excuse to flout the law and rules ,only because they not getting the experience they want or was promised or envisaged

we not living in normal times, and being less selfish and being more caring about the residents they live nearby does not take much

they all should be sent home for christmas and told not to come back and all lectures then should be put online, it so simple really

yes before peopel say , agreed not all can be done online, but majority can

Online gbyld87

I've sensed a marked change in the tone of Charlie's posts since he stopped punting...

Offline HailWood

I've sensed a marked change in the tone of Charlie's posts since he stopped punting...

Blue balls tends to have that effect on a fella.

It’s turned Godfrey into Frazer.  :lol:
« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 12:17:55 pm by MikeTheBike »

Offline Picti

:lol: Yeah he's become a badass!

I guess abstinence isn't making the heart grow fonder. In this mood I wouldn't leave a pet rabbit or even a fur coat unattended in his presence  :D

Offline Picti

To say we all enjoy sticking our cocks into total strangers, I’m fairly stunned at the level of Covid fear here.

We fuck strangers and that potentially leads us into tricky situations and with women whose sexual histories and current STI status we don't know. However we can take various precautions to mitigate those risks. With Covid there isn't a safe way to punt unless you're absolutely certain that neither of you has it or has recently been exposed the virus. I'm going to call it Covid prudence rather than fear.

Offline Charliehutton

Blue balls tends to have that effect on a fella.

It’s turned Godfrey into Frazer.  :lol:

Aye, well we're all doomed to months without our favourite knocking shops, that's for sure, which is enough to make anybody a bit irritable.

Now, I must try to get hold of Cool T, to see if he's got any old Grattan catalogues I can reminisce over....

Offline Cryton123

My point exactly. Spouting advice about social distancing and COVID precautions on a punting site makes no sense at all. If I was taking it seriously I wouldn’t be logging on because I’d have ZERO interest in seeing girls  :unknown:

But that’s another side affect of this whole ‘pandemic’ malarkey, it’s divided the nation and no amount of arguing will solve it. No one can change my mind on the subject and I doubt I’d be able to change someon else’s.

So I’ll just get on with life as normally as I can (including paying for sex with strangers waaaaaay out of my league) and I’m sure others will do what they feel is correct  :hi:

Offline Picti

Aye, well we're all doomed to months without our favourite knocking shops, that's for sure, which is enough to make anybody a bit irritable.

Now, I must try to get hold of Cool T, to see if he's got any old Grattan catalogues I can reminisce over....

I'd be suspicious of any that are laminated!

Offline RogerBoner

Offline Newtothisstuff

Anyone who has read past posts I've written may remember that I have a few health issues still.  I was in hospital again last month. Taken in by ambulance as usual and because my temperature was very slightly elevated (which is common when you're in pain) I was taken in via the red zone for testing. Until I got the all clear, I was put in a large plastic bag with a filtered air pump. Once the all clear came through I was wheeled out. I've never been so happy to be out of the bag and out of there. The other side of the doors was one of the ICU Covid wards. There must have been a dozen beds in there and they were all in use. The only thing more scary than lying in a hospital bed wearing an oxygen mask and fighting to breathe.... is lying in a hospital bed fighting to breathe while knowing that the person in the next bed is in an induced coma to try to keep them alive... and knowing you have the same virus.
So... no I'm not punting till this is over. I'm not taking any risk I can possibly avoid. What I really struggle to understand is how other people brush it off as if it's nothing to worry about. Yes, you may get it and not even get a cough. But you could pass it to someone else and kill them.
Maybe it's because what I saw was truly horrific, but it just makes me think anyone still taking the risk of punting right now is a fuckwit of massive proportions.
There's a big difference between logging onto sites like this from the safety of your own home.... and sticking your cock in someone who takes very high risks with a lot of people she doesn't know and could be giving you the virus.

Offline HailWood

Anyone who has read past posts I've written may remember that I have a few health issues still.  I was in hospital again last month. Taken in by ambulance as usual and because my temperature was very slightly elevated (which is common when you're in pain) I was taken in via the red zone for testing. Until I got the all clear, I was put in a large plastic bag with a filtered air pump. Once the all clear came through I was wheeled out. I've never been so happy to be out of the bag and out of there. The other side of the doors was one of the ICU Covid wards. There must have been a dozen beds in there and they were all in use. The only thing more scary than lying in a hospital bed wearing an oxygen mask and fighting to breathe.... is lying in a hospital bed fighting to breathe while knowing that the person in the next bed is in an induced coma to try to keep them alive... and knowing you have the same virus.
So... no I'm not punting till this is over. I'm not taking any risk I can possibly avoid. What I really struggle to understand is how other people brush it off as if it's nothing to worry about. Yes, you may get it and not even get a cough. But you could pass it to someone else and kill them.
Maybe it's because what I saw was truly horrific, but it just makes me think anyone still taking the risk of punting right now is a fuckwit of massive proportions.
There's a big difference between logging onto sites like this from the safety of your own home.... and sticking your cock in someone who takes very high risks with a lot of people she doesn't know and could be giving you the virus.

Bloody brilliantly put NTTS. It should be compulsory reading for anyone considering punting or any activity which puts them at risk of catching Covid.  :hi:

It’s a pity the government and press don’t put out something like this to the general public.

And I’m sorry to hear that you have continuing health issues. My best wishes for improvement for you.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2020, 06:16:22 am by MikeTheBike »

Offline Simon_9000

Thank you for sharing. As MTB said, this should be compulsory reading for us all.

I think I'm in better health than you (i.e. I have many underlying issues but haven't been to hospital with any in the last 12 months) and have avoided punting as a result, but your post has really emphasized that I must keep away. I think I'll stop complaining I can't punt too ...

Again, thank you.  :hi:

Offline ulstersubbie

I invest 60p on a daily basis to compare the girl on page 3 - their tits are covered up these days, more's the pity

The Sun used to have really high standards!    : lol:

Offline geostorm1

What I really struggle to understand is how other people brush it off as if it's nothing to worry about. Yes, you may get it and not even get a cough. But you could pass it to someone else and kill them.

FWIW, my personal opinion on this topic is that this virus is going to inevitably infect pretty much everyone. Obviously not everyone will get sick and die, but just like the Flu, it is here to stay, it is not going away even with vaccinations, so what is the point restricting my activities in the hope of avoiding the unavoidable virus?

I'm not a psychic but during the first lockdown I was telling everyone "there will be a second wave and a second lockdown" and here we are. I think there will be a third wave in 2021 as well, and a fourth, until they have a vaccination that people can start taking each year which will help and reduce your chances of getting it.

But even with the Flu vaccine, people can still catch the Flu, it isn't a hail mary.

So personally, I'm fine with taking the risks and continuing to punt. I get this may not align with everyone's views but this is just how I feel.

Offline Newtothisstuff

I think the risks will drop dramatically once a viable vaccine is available. At the moment, people are still dying.
You can take the choice and do any risk assessment that you like BUT others can't. Every infection has the potential to kill. It may not be the punter. It may be their wife. Their child or parent. Or it may be one of the NHS medics who is risking everything to save you.
By mid August, well over 600 NHS and Care workers died from Covid. You die alone, surrounded by a plastic bubble fighting for breath and gurgling on all the fluid building up in your lungs. Fighting until you are put in an induced coma. A coma you know you may not wake up from. Your family can't visit you. They have to sit round the phone hoping each call isn't the one they're dreading.
Is it really worth the risk for a quick fuck?  Stay home, save your money, have a wank and wait for the vaccine. Then by all means, punt till your balls implode from overexertion.

Offline badsin

The vast, vast majority 99%+ of folks who get the covid-19 will be fine :hi:

Offline GingerNuts

What's your definition of fine?

Your 99%ish figure is people who won't die. What about the ~10% who suffer from long COVID?

Offline RedKettle

You need to do better research.

I would be in your 99%, I had mild symptoms that lasted about 10 days. However that was weeks ago and I remain knackered in several ways. Do not underestimate it.

Offline HailWood

But that is still 600,000 people in the UK who won’t be fine. The resulting chaos in the NHS will trigger many more early deaths from those who can’t get treatment because of this.

Now the good news; we have an effective vaccine on the close horizon. This will change things but perhaps not for another 6 months or so.

Offline bobbygee

Looking at all the responses on here they seem to reflect the polarised opinion of the uk public which is no surprise. I believe you can only control what you yourself can do not what other do and trying to do anything other than that will leave you frustrated, annoyed and angry, just saying!!
In response to MTB :drinks: sounds like good news on the horizon and personally I can wait to get going again, I've saved a good wad of cash and look forward to some class action instead of my usual budget P&D Lol :thumbsup:

Offline kippydon

Vaccine is on the horizon and will be prioritised which is a good thing,  jsut hope it works and people due get some kind of immunity ,

obviously there are other vaccines to come on stream, so hopefully combination of all of them, will make it not too long before things get to normal

also Nottingham will be trailing the mass testing, anyone know who are priority to get tested first  , i assume front line care workers and NHS staff and students to get home for christmas

Online gbyld87

I suspect the initial vaccine will be limited and expensive, given its design and storage requirements.  It'll only find it's way to the very sharp end of the wedge, with another cheaper, perhaps slightly less effective vaccine coming online a short while later.

I'm not expecting to receive it, or any vaccine for at least 6-9 months, if at all.

Offline kippydon

ye si understand, but i thought if they rolling it out it will be free??

Offline RedKettle

I suspect the initial vaccine will be limited and expensive, given its design and storage requirements.  It'll only find it's way to the very sharp end of the wedge, with another cheaper, perhaps slightly less effective vaccine coming online a short while later.

I'm not expecting to receive it, or any vaccine for at least 6-9 months, if at all.

We have already paid for some 40 million doses of this one - enough for 20 million people.  Whilst the extreme cold storage is an issue that is helped because it can be kept in a normal fridge for the 5 days prior to use.

Offline kippydon

well lets all hope with all the vaccines that are due to come  which are targeting the same part of the virus, there will be enough for everyone to get vaccinated in the world that need it

Online gbyld87

ye si understand, but i thought if they rolling it out it will be free??

I meant expensive to supply and administer, and therefore more likely to be limited to targeted groups.  I'm not suggesting they're likely to charge individuals for it.

Offline kippydon

I meant expensive to supply and administer, and therefore more likely to be limited to targeted groups.  I'm not suggesting they're likely to charge individuals for it.

ah ok i misunderstood you :)

Offline Buttons

All the talk of the vaccine is great, but the pessimist in me is saying don’t get too excited too quickly. There’s likely that be some further set back for some reason. Maybe a fuck up with the data around how effective the vaccine is, maybe a logistics problem.

Not trying to sound a downer, and it’s clearly pretty amazing what the white coated boffins have achieved so far, just trying not to get too excited about a return to shagging. I still think my return will be without the aid of a vaccine and with the warmer weather arriving next year when infections should naturally reduce. Still keeping fingers tightly crossed though  :thumbsup:

Offline l1mpd1ck

The most optimisitc forecast I've heard is a target of vaccinating 40 million people (not sure what happens to the other 20 or so million) at a rate of 1 million a week.  So if they start on 1st January that will take until the beginning of October.

In the (almost) words of the late Brucie....."Keep wanking!"

Offline Wadebridge

Last two posts from @Buttons, and @Limpdick, are spot on, in my opinion.
Looking up reputable websites like Wikipedia and NHS, we are told that there is currently,  no known vaccine available for SARS. An outbreak in 2002/3 and there's NO VACCINE!
This is the coronavirus that is supposedly the 96% closest relative to the  nCov that causes covid-19 disease.
So what does that tell you about the prospects for an effective vaccine for covid-19 being rolled out and available to the vast majority of the population during 2021?

I just wish the ruling elites and their toadying tabloids would just shut the fuck up with their weary soundbites of "Operation Moonshot" and "fear not, the vaccine is coming".
We all know how they've handled wave 1 and wave 2.
We all know that it's beneath them to set aside their differences, both at home and globally, to work together for the common good.
We all know they'd rather continue squabbling, avoiding blame,  making lame excuses, just to continue their shameless opportunism and to score their political points.

So when they say "the vaccine will be our saviour in Spring 2021" I'll just choose to ignore their untruthful shit spouting. Their worthless 'hot air' is really is not worth lending an ear to. 

You just know that sooner or later somewhere down the line there's going to be a massive downer, snag, or dose of reality, that will bring us all back down to Earth with a bump.

My view and hope is, the pandemic will somehow burn itself out naturally in a year to 18 months. How quickly this can be done will be steered by how feasible it is to get and then sustainably keep the R rate substantially below one
Banned reason: Posting on politics again despite previous 7 day ban.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline HailWood

Looking up reputable websites like Wikipedia and NHS, we are told that there is currently,  no known vaccine available for SARS. An outbreak in 2002/3 and there's NO VACCINE!
This is the coronavirus that is supposedly the 96% closest relative to the  nCov that causes covid-19 disease.
So what does that tell you about the prospects for an effective vaccine for covid-19 being rolled out and available to the vast majority of the population during 2021?

I just wish the ruling elites and their toadying tabloids would just shut the fuck up with their weary soundbites of "Operation Moonshot" and "fear not, the vaccine is coming".
We all know that it's beneath them to set aside their differences, both at home and globally, to work together for the common good.
We all know they'd rather continue squabbling, avoiding blame,  making lame excuses, just to continue their shameless opportunism and to score their political points.

So when they say "the vaccine will be our saviour in Spring 2021" I'll just choose to ignore their untruthful shit spouting. Their worthless 'hot air' is really is not worth lending an ear to. 

You just know that sooner or later somewhere down the line there's going to be a massive downer, snag, or dose of reality, that will bring us all back down to Earth with a bump.

My view and hope is, the pandemic will somehow burn itself out naturally in a year to 18 months. How quickly this can be done will be steered by how feasible it is to get and then sustainably keep the R rate substantially below one

Aren’t you just a little ray of sunshine and good cheer. Bet these long winter nights just fly by in your house.  :rolleyes:

Offline HailWood

The most optimisitc forecast I've heard is a target of vaccinating 40 million people (not sure what happens to the other 20 or so million) at a rate of 1 million a week.  So if they start on 1st January that will take until the beginning of October.

In the (almost) words of the late Brucie....."Keep wanking!"
We should be able to unlock almost completely once the over 65s have been vaccinated plus essential care workers.  So c.12m.

Offline Picti

The main difference is that SARS, and MERS for that matter, was relatively easily contained and did not significantly impact on the West. Neither virus has posed any significant ongoing issue.

By contrast SARS-Cov-2 and CV-19 have become global events, and have had significant impact on the West. Unchecked they would continue to wreak economic, societal, and political havoc. There is therefore, political and commercial will to find a vaccine and there has been unprecedented and expedited progress in doing so. It might be the Pfizer one (and they've already raised more than hopes for some on here  :D) or it may be another, but the race is on and the rewards are immense. Lots of remaining questions about effectiveness, whether it protects against transmission, duration of the immune response, etc, but there are reasons to be optimistic.

Offline Wadebridge

@Picti, well I really and sincerely hope you're right fella.
We'll wait and see.

Banned reason: Posting on politics again despite previous 7 day ban.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Picti

@Picti, well I really and sincerely hope you're right fella.
We'll wait and see.

I hope so too, but even if the science proves effective there are still  the logistical, political, and societal factors to address. At best I think we're still looking at next summer to this time in 2021 before things feel anywhere near normal and relatively carefree.

Offline kippydon

I hope so too, but even if the science proves effective there are still  the logistical, political, and societal factors to address. At best I think we're still looking at next summer to this time in 2021 before things feel anywhere near normal and relatively carefree.

o totally agree will take more than a year before things get back to normal

the Vaccine guy was on Andrew Marr yesterday and he was saying that  by next Autumn things could be better, but did mnetion side affects of teh vaccine, most notably a fever for 24 to 48 hours on the first jab

Offline RogerBoner

I've a suspicion that the announcements of the new vaccines in the USA were delayed so that Donald Trump couldn't claim credit and significantly boost his chances of being reelected.

Offline NickyBobby

Hasn’t stopped him trying to claim credit anyway

Offline l1mpd1ck

I've a suspicion that the announcements of the new vaccines in the USA were delayed so that Donald Trump couldn't claim credit and significantly boost his chances of being reelected.
He thought so too

But given his fleeting connection with the truth I think it's just a lucky coincidence

Offline RogerBoner

Hasn’t stopped him trying to claim credit anyway
News of a cure would have led to a surge in goodwill and he would have won as the margins are narrow. He wuz robbed!  will suggest that David Icke makes a rambling 2 hour video monologue about it.
p.s. I'm not politically inclined.

Offline Mansfield69

Tier 4?! Where the frig did they pull that from?!!!
I have had a bit of lockdown fun but there is a risk of course
I hold a bbq level 2 infection control qualification
So if anyone wants advice on punting safely I’ll give you some tips (no pun intended)
Also I will post a few reviews from before soon
Promise :crazy: