Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Look Who's Back - and now in Yarmouth  (Read 4953 times)

Offline madeinwales56

Having a browse through AW earlier and came across this one - again - only this time in Great Yarmouth.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I am sure this is the same girl who used to ply her trade in and around Ipswich. There has been a lot written about her previously in relation to scams. Can't find them at the moment so if anyone can help ... ?
Probably best to avoid this one, me thinks!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 04:39:17 pm by madeinwales56 »

Offline norfolk tiger

I think this is the one you mean if it is she has a profile still in Ipswich.

External Link/Members Only

Offline norfolk tiger

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=15613.0

The discussion on the skank in Ipswich.I'm not sure if they are one and the same,the pictures are similar I think they maybe two different people. I could be wrong.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 04:52:40 pm by norfolk tiger »

yorkshire123

Looks the same to me but could be wrong.
She looks dog rough in the new profile if it is her.

Hidden Image/Members Only

vorian

Looks like it could well be her, seems the Smack it taking it's toll on her physically.

Offline hockogrockle

Speaking for myself, on the basis of the pictures I wouldn't want to see her in either Yarmouth or Ipswich. And I reckon it is the same woman (or her twin sister).

yorkshire123

I know she's a scheming, scamming, thieving bitch, but i always thought she looked quite cute in some of her pictures & could have easily fell for her scam when i started punting & if i lived nearer to her.

Thank fuck i didn't & don't.

Whats the saying......There but for the grace of God, go I ?

vorian

That's what happens when class A's and junkie pimps get involved.

Offline hockogrockle

Yes. Those comparative photos make very depressing viewing. I wonder how far apart they were taken?

stacieLux

I am not betthanny! i am a completely different person, and you are messing with my reputation, which is good! i have alot of good feedback which you can read on my AW. please seace trashing me! i havent done anything to anyone, so please stop.

yorkshire123

I am not betthanny! i am a completely different person, and you are messing with my reputation, which is good! i have alot of good feedback which you can read on my AW. please seace trashing me! i havent done anything to anyone, so please stop.

Well stay logged in so we can have an adult conversation not just fuck off after posting.
Im sure any errors will be retracted if that is the case.

vorian

Well stay logged in so we can have an adult conversation not just fuck off after posting.
Im sure any errors will be retracted if that is the case.

Perhaps she could PM admin a picture of some ID then he can make the call.

The happy one

I know she's a scheming, scamming, thieving bitch, but i always thought she looked quite cute in some of her pictures & could have easily fell for her scam when i started punting & if i lived nearer to her.

Thank fuck i didn't & don't.

Whats the saying......There but for the grace of God, go I ?

Is that a photo of the same girl

I have been lucky

Would crawl across glass to get balls deep in her

yorkshire123

Strange how yourself & the thieving cow both use similar names for your profile & her e-mail. Stacey (Stacie)
Just a fluke i suppose?
For now i will call you a lying fucker & retract it if you prove me wrong, i won't hold my breath though  :hi:

vorian

Strange how yourself & the thieving cow both use similar names for your profile & her e-mail. Stacey (Stacie)
Just a fluke i suppose?
For now i will call you a lying fucker & retract it if you prove me wrong, i won't hold my breath though  :hi:

Brilliant spot Sir  :hi: you deserve a prize for that one. Interesting to see if there is any come back.

yorkshire123

Brilliant spot Sir  :hi: you deserve a prize for that one. Interesting to see if there is any come back.

Thanks V but i will pass, last time CB tried passing on HP's sloppy seconds prize to me. :lol:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I'm not saying Staceylux isn't that scummy fuckwit, but if it is she has put on about 5 stone since.

Either way, Stacey Lux I have as few questions:

Why lie about your age?
Why lie about your dress size?
How did you find about this site so fast?
Why was Betthany's profile deleted recently, after this thread?

And it's Oscar de la Renta perfume.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 08:48:48 pm by Ali Katt »

Offline classclown

Well according to her Facebook profile (it's listed in one of the previous threads) she's about 18 weeks pregnant (and scan piccie is profile image). Could be a reason for the weight gain?

cockneybstrd

And it's Oscar de la Renta perfume.

Its not called that when its cost a fiver and is bought off some geezer with a load of bottles in a Suitcase

yorkshire123

Its not called that when its cost a fiver and is bought off some geezer with a load of bottles in a Suitcase

Oscar de la munta maybe?  ;)

vorian

It appears that these two are not the same, apologies to the innocent party.

For more details see link.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30555.0;topicseen

Offline madeinwales56

There is a striking resemblance between Stacie Lux and the scamming Stacey from Ipswich.
My case is that she has burnt her boats in Ipswich and various other locations in Suffolk. Secondly, and most importantly, if you study the photographs, both girls have the same facial features insofar as the dimples in her left cheek. You can change your name and location but you can't change how you look. She protests too much. My bet is she is one and the same.

vorian

There is a striking resemblance between Stacie Lux and the scamming Stacey from Ipswich.
My case is that she has burnt her boats in Ipswich and various other locations in Suffolk. Secondly, and most importantly, if you study the photographs, both girls have the same facial features insofar as the dimples in her left cheek. You can change your name and location but you can't change how you look. She protests too much. My bet is she is one and the same.

Admin believes that they are not the same, I trust his experience and background knowledge in such matters.

Offline madeinwales56

Well, in this case, I don't believe admin is correct. Only time will tell.

vorian

Well, in this case, I don't believe admin is correct. Only time will tell.

Fair enough,  we all are entitled to our own opinion.

Offline madeinwales56

Fair enough,  we all are entitled to our own opinion.

Vorian, compare the photographs in the comparative profiles. The hairline is the same, the eyebrows are the same and the dimples are the same, the eyes are the same. It is the same girl. Absolutely, definitely, no doubt about it.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Vorian, compare the photographs in the comparative profiles. The hairline is the same, the eyebrows are the same and the dimples are the same, the eyes are the same. It is the same girl. Absolutely, definitely, no doubt about it.
TBH all we've got to go on are some pictures, some of which are black and white and low res, others that are a few years old. After looking at the scammers facebook page and can confirm she isn't as fat as the other one assuming they are new pictures. I know the Bethany has tatts, but we can't see them in stacie's profile.

pokenn

I'm having my doubts despite Admin's view. If it's not the same person then there's an uncanny resemblance.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

pokenn

TBH all we've got to go on are some pictures, some of which are black and white and low res, others that are a few years old. After looking at the scammers facebook page and can confirm she isn't as fat as the other one assuming they are new pictures. I know the Bethany has tatts, but we can't see them in stacie's profile.
What tats does the scammer have?

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
What tats does the scammer have?
Lil' devil on right arm, I'm sure she had one on her back, but I can't remember or find a pic of it.