Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Pin/Pim/Pon - Debden Chinese Medical Centre - Debden  (Read 2321 times)

Offline tony22

External Link/Members Only

020 8508 9249

This was a few weeks back.

Comms: Was a weekday and was passing down the M11 and thought I'd take a detour and see what was what.

Venue: Shop in a typical high street of a suburban town, with some parking outside, and plenty of residential streets around if needed. Shop is OK, with rooms that fit the bill. Can't remember if there was a shower or not, but I'd just come from my hotel so didn't need one.

The lady: I'd say early to mid 40s, Chinese, about a size 12, size C. About 5 foot 3, long black hair tied up in a bun and a nice face and smile. Pleasant lady.

The service: The white coated male doctor/receptionist took my cash. I fancied a relax so went for 90 minutes and paid £65, which is good value. He took me to the room and then the lady came in. She asked me to get undressed and left the room for a few minutes. She came back in and I was standing naked, she had a little smile at me, and told me to lie down and tapped me on the arm as I laid down. She was wearing a mask but at some point she removed it during the massage. I asked her name and I after a few attempts I still couldn't quite get it - something like Pin/Pim/Pon. Her English isn't very good. The massage was OK, although after about 40 minutes she had clearly run out of moves and didn't really know what to do next, so I directed her a little, but the effort started to wane. About 10 minutes later she started tickling my bum and plenty of CC swipes and reach unders. I raised myself a bit to give her some access. After 5 minutes of that she asked me turn over. Offered HR for £20 and b2b for £40. I wanted to see what was under her dress as she seemed to have an OK body and for her age it was OK. Decent pair of tits, responsive nipples and just a little bit untoned. 'Good for her age' is about right. But she was restrictive on access. She let me have a few sucks of her nipple, a little bit of play down below, but there were no body slides and she positioned herself on the side of the bed to stay in control and giggled and moved away when I tried to direct her. In the end I decided to just lay back, let her slowly wank me off whilst I played with her nipples. After the deed was done, she got dressed, had a wash and gave me a little bit more lack lustre massage. Went outside and asked the Dr what her name was and he had no idea who I was or what room I'd come from. Once I'd explained that, he didn't know her name either, and scurried off to check. I couldn't be bothered to wait for him so made my exit.

COVID: She wore a mask before and after and there was sanitiser in the shop.

Return visit?: The rate is attractive but the service just wasn't good enough so I won't hurry back, and won't look to see her again, but I won't completely right the shop off.

Thank you.

Online sparkus

Sounds like you lucked out compared to my visits.

Also, wrong board (Debden is in Essex, East England)

Online sparkus

Offline tony22

Sounds like you lucked out compared to my visits.

Also, wrong board (Debden is in Essex, East England)

yeah. not the best. I'll try someone else there next time I pass.

Thanks for moving it. I used the old inside M25 = London rule, and thought that part of the world was a London borough - I've learnt something!

Online sparkus

yeah. not the best. I'll try someone else there next time I pass.

Thanks for moving it. I used the old inside M25 = London rule, and thought that part of the world was a London borough - I've learnt something!

I find there's no way of choosing or knowing when you go there, basically you're in the room and get what you're given.  You know there's a second staff member and she could be a busty honey for all you know :dash:

It's those final couple of stops on the tube which are in Essex but still seem London when you go there (Debden is just a big council estate like the Becontree).

Offline tony22

I find there's no way of choosing or knowing when you go there, basically you're in the room and get what you're given.  You know there's a second staff member and she could be a busty honey for all you know :dash:

It's those final couple of stops on the tube which are in Essex but still seem London when you go there (Debden is just a big council estate like the Becontree).

see, you've gone and slipped in that '...busty honey...' and planted the seed back in my head to get back there sooner.

Stop it, I'm easily led.

Online sparkus

see, you've gone and slipped in that '...busty honey...' and planted the seed back in my head to get back there sooner.

Stop it, I'm easily led.

That's the problem, I lead myself too easily :dash:

I'm pretty certain you will never see anyone here who is either busty or a honey.

Offline tony22

That's the problem, I lead myself too easily :dash:

I'm pretty certain you will never see anyone here who is either busty or a honey.

man, let me live in hope. what else have I got?