Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily_20 - Tooting Broadway  (Read 12684 times)

27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5572848) (18 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline trainer-ap

External Link/Members Only

Went with this girl for a cheeky punt. She has 4 reviews on AW and only 1 on here, where the meet didn't take place, so thought I would take the gamble.

Meeting - Tooting Broadway
I had not seen her in this area before. The accommodation was Hotel/apartments next to St Georges Hospital. The room had a shower and was a good size. She moves around London.

Appearance
She was more like the girl next door and a typical girl on AW. She met in a jumper and skirt. Facially she looked like Emma Watson, her body as the same as in the pics on AW. She is young, 21 and she appeared quite shy. Took her a bit to open up. Very well spoken.

I paid £70 for 30 minutes. Started with Owo and deep throat. First thing she questioned if I wanted anal as my cock is thick. She took the deep throat like a pro and took as much as she could. Then condom came on and went straight to cow girl. Took me only a few minutes to cum. Cleaned up and then she got the lube ready. Spoke for a bit and she began to deep throat my cock again. Then bent her over, fucked her doggy for a few minutes and went in for anal with a bit of prep. I came all over her chest as I didn't make it in time for CIM.

Overall, was worth the money and she doesn't say no to suggestions. She opened up more over time but visually very shy and didn't like eye contact during sex. I would see her again and would recommend.

Offline PLeisure

Profile gone already!  :unknown:

No extra charge for anal, then?

Offline trainer-ap

She goes on and off from adultwork. No all included.

Offline tergil

Fuck twice and anal for 70 is very good  :thumbsup:

Offline Mario7769

How is the profile gone already..... do you have her number?

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for your review Trainer-AP, She seems like a a very good value for money find. I am glad that your gamble paid off!

...her body as the same as in the pics on AW.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 09:06:00 am by Fully Sated »

Offline trainer-ap

Yeah her body is the same. Tap her up while she's young.... I cant see her hitting the gym any time soon

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review. I've tried to book her a couple of times in Kingston but her comms are a bit flaky and I get the impression she gets booked up quickly. Only seems to work Fridays.

Offline samreece

If I ever get a chance to pay her a visit I’ll give her a good pounding as punishment for being a flake!

Online localpunter

Does anyone have her current number?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Does anyone have her current number?

No, only her old one. She lists it only when she's working and I've found she's generally unresponsive when she isn't (working).

Offline dooby111

so did she struggle with your size for anal after asking you?  how well did she take the anal?

you mentioned anal "with some prep" - is she ok with anal fingering? toys?

how deep was the deepthroat, ok with head pushing? she sounds quite submissive.

so if she is well spoken is she English?

sounds like a good one if we can get hold of her!

Offline Convince Me

Yeah her body is the same. Tap her up while she's young.... I cant see her hitting the gym any time soon

Hidden Image/Members Only
Did you share the video with her? No face shots I suppose but could you film in other positions?