Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Harriet Appleby Salford  (Read 1500 times)

58 review(s) for Harriet Appleby (56 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Hollywell

External Link/Members Only

Salford incall hour and a half cost 180

Harriet is well reviewed on here and my experience was also positive,  appartment easy to find descreet parked in road,
Was met from behind door by a very naturally attractive Harriet in a black summer dress paper work sorted kiss and cuddle and wander of hands then strip off and onto bed nice figure, kiss and chat about likes for both of us I'm just after gfe she broad-minded but doesn't like fingers but toys available to use or watch she snogging away then goes down and gives a great bj all the way down, then to nice and responsive ro into 69 and then on with the cover and tried cg but little fella didn't want to play but Harriet blew it back to life, so into missionary and we're off very flexible lady we then messed around in a few positions. And Harriet kept things on the up finished with a great session of oral and an oily hand job.dont know where the time went but no clock watching.
All in all I had an hour and a half of great sex with a beautiful young girl who was more than happy and enthusiastic and we had a laugh would highly recommend, she'll probably read this so thanks Harriet had a great time see you again soon x