Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Exotic Kimmy - Swindon - (Banging)  (Read 3785 times)

52 review(s) for EXOTIC KIMMY (43 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Donel75

External Link/Members Only

Well reviewed Russian girl on UKP comes to Swindon. Thankfully not the Russian (in the UK atleast) standard. After having some recent positive experiences abroad with russians and in particular central azn/ex soviet block girls I was keen to get some locally.

Comms
Arranged a 30 minute meet via text for 1130 at 9am. Responded promptly and politely.

Clean, serviced apartments Farnley St. Standard, one lift broken. Door at entrance was fiddly. Aroma of exotic food throughout the building.  Parking directly opposite.

Service sought
Gfe, owo, ro, fs, fk,finger blasting. All delivered.

Fees
80 for 30 mins (opted for)
130 for 60
Anal +50

The Babe
A babe indeed. Profile pictures fairly accurate. I would say she is perhaps not as skinny in real life but she is in no way fat, there was no sagging belly, no stretch marks, nothing unsightly at all. Decent titsies, great arse, epic tan-lines and presented in full on lingerie and suspenders garb.

The meet
Got to the apartment block in good time, eventually buzzed in after about 6 attempts, managed to get up to her flat using the one working lift. Standard girl behind the door stuff, but  pleased with the resulting lady stood before me. Quick peck on the cheek before I'm led straight into the bathroom. I'd already showered 20 minutes before but I humoured her (i didn't want any excuses for denying owo) back into the room and we sorted the paperwork out...or tried to atleast - its at the point I discover that I'd obviously walked off leaving the money I had intended to draw out earlier still in the machine! Schoolboy error. I apologies and explained, I offered to run and get the rest of her money (at the point I suspect she thought I was one of those weirdos that just turns up to gawp at WGs before walking off).  Anyway, hard sprint into town, got the dough, t3xt her to tell her I'd got the money, she replied, slower sprint back to her bad and back into the shower. She found all this very amusing, i gave her an extra 10 for this.

As soon as the money was hit she back in a rush and almost charged at me, planting a deep, wet french kiss on me. Guides my hand to her tits, whilst she's rubbing herself against me we smooch. It felt busy but it felt good.  Turns around, bends over, grinds herself into me. At this point I'm thinking given my newly aquired WFH physique I may not survive this and wouldn't it be 3mbaressing having to call an ambulance.

Onto the bed and at the point she nearly kills it all be reaching for the wet wipes. Little effort made there before shes got the full extent of the old chap in her gob. She clearly enjoys this given the enthusiasm on show. This goes on for a while until I feel its time to move things on.  She lays back and recieves real which she's very responsive to. Then for the main event. She automatically assumes the doggy position which is epic even from a simple view perspective - everything is neat and tidy. In this position shes very active and I ask to change positions (conscious of time at the point, (my mistake  hat cost a good 15 mins). No complaints from the lady, she seems to be enjoying the moment. Some deep mish with kissing before a furios 45 seconds pumping to climax.  This was followed by some brief but unhurried small talk where she poked fun at my Russian (in a jesting way).

Conclusion
 For the money I think you'd be hard pressed to find better value in swindon at the moment. AW is simply littered with depressing, overweight, overpriced, 80 quid sad-sacks so Exotic Kimmy is a refreshing change. Great too that given the stigma that WG Russians have Kimmy was friendly and accommodating and a bit of a laugh. No clock watching, no shirking on serivces, no [bad] attitude and no bad hygiene.

Did detect that she isn't be quite popular - her phone sounded off a lot during the meet however she didn't look at her phone in my presence.

Would I go back? 100%

Offline joninbristol

Great review, thank you. 
Just gone on my hotlist, roll on pay day !!
:hi:

Online Coriniumstud

On my hot list, hopefully see her in the next few days  :thumbsup:

Online Coriniumstud

External Link/Members Only

Well reviewed Russian girl on UKP comes to Swindon. Thankfully not the Russian (in the UK atleast) standard. After having some recent positive experiences abroad with russians and in particular central azn/ex soviet block girls I was keen to get some locally.

Comms
Arranged a 30 minute meet via text for 1130 at 9am. Responded promptly and politely.

Clean, serviced apartments Farnley St. Standard, one lift broken. Door at entrance was fiddly. Aroma of exotic food throughout the building.  Parking directly opposite.

Service sought
Gfe, owo, ro, fs, fk,finger blasting. All delivered.

Fees
80 for 30 mins (opted for)
130 for 60
Anal +50

The Babe
A babe indeed. Profile pictures fairly accurate. I would say she is perhaps not as skinny in real life but she is in no way fat, there was no sagging belly, no stretch marks, nothing unsightly at all. Decent titsies, great arse, epic tan-lines and presented in full on lingerie and suspenders garb.

The meet
Got to the apartment block in good time, eventually buzzed in after about 6 attempts, managed to get up to her flat using the one working lift. Standard girl behind the door stuff, but  pleased with the resulting lady stood before me. Quick peck on the cheek before I'm led straight into the bathroom. I'd already showered 20 minutes before but I humoured her (i didn't want any excuses for denying owo) back into the room and we sorted the paperwork out...or tried to atleast - its at the point I discover that I'd obviously walked off leaving the money I had intended to draw out earlier still in the machine! Schoolboy error. I apologies and explained, I offered to run and get the rest of her money (at the point I suspect she thought I was one of those weirdos that just turns up to gawp at WGs before walking off).  Anyway, hard sprint into town, got the dough, t3xt her to tell her I'd got the money, she replied, slower sprint back to her bad and back into the shower. She found all this very amusing, i gave her an extra 10 for this.

As soon as the money was hit she back in a rush and almost charged at me, planting a deep, wet french kiss on me. Guides my hand to her tits, whilst she's rubbing herself against me we smooch. It felt busy but it felt good.  Turns around, bends over, grinds herself into me. At this point I'm thinking given my newly aquired WFH physique I may not survive this and wouldn't it be 3mbaressing having to call an ambulance.

Onto the bed and at the point she nearly kills it all be reaching for the wet wipes. Little effort made there before shes got the full extent of the old chap in her gob. She clearly enjoys this given the enthusiasm on show. This goes on for a while until I feel its time to move things on.  She lays back and recieves real which she's very responsive to. Then for the main event. She automatically assumes the doggy position which is epic even from a simple view perspective - everything is neat and tidy. In this position shes very active and I ask to change positions (conscious of time at the point, (my mistake  hat cost a good 15 mins). No complaints from the lady, she seems to be enjoying the moment. Some deep mish with kissing before a furios 45 seconds pumping to climax.  This was followed by some brief but unhurried small talk where she poked fun at my Russian (in a jesting way).

Conclusion
 For the money I think you'd be hard pressed to find better value in swindon at the moment. AW is simply littered with depressing, overweight, overpriced, 80 quid sad-sacks so Exotic Kimmy is a refreshing change. Great too that given the stigma that WG Russians have Kimmy was friendly and accommodating and a bit of a laugh. No clock watching, no shirking on serivces, no [bad] attitude and no bad hygiene.

Did detect that she isn't be quite popular - her phone sounded off a lot during the meet however she didn't look at her phone in my presence.

Would I go back? 100%

For the location did you mean Farnsby street ?

Offline Donel75

Ah yes sorry it was indeed Farnsby Street.

She did mention she has one more day in Swindon before moving on and that she may come back next month.

Offline willabe