Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabelle, Cheadle - Boudoir Babes  (Read 3359 times)

44 review(s) for Isobellaboobs (38 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline davey.edwards1969

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Well I really fancied going to see Isabelle again after I had heard that she had slimmed down a lot - the photos on the Boudoir Babes website are quite old and her AW photos are far more recent and representative of how she looks now
Comms were excellent  - Isabelle's fees are excellent value ( especially given the prices some girls are charging !!!) at £60 for 30 mins but I was tempted by her 60 mins "all inclusive" deal  for £120
The apartment was easy to find and parking was easy
Glad to see that she remembered me and was shown into the bedroom and offered a shower - which I didn't need
Some nice friendly chatting with this softly spoken girl and then  Isabelle started the action immediately with some nice DFK - a brief interlude whilst she removed what little clothing she wore ( as did I ) and thrust those magnificent tits into my face - I'm sure she was trying to suffocate me  :lol:
The next thing she did was to stick a big dildo up her pussy and let me watch whilst she pleasured herself
Then with it still inside her she  proceeded to give me some great OWO - she used many different techniques including taking my cock right to the back of her throat and she threw in some tongue action on my balls for good measure
On with the cover and Isabelle impaled herself on me in cowgirl before riding me for all she was worth
Suddenly she stopped and I asked what was wrong
She beamed back at me with a big smile and that naughty glint in her eyes " I've had an idea" - reached over and grabbed the big dildo and proceeded to stick it up her arse  :yahoo: before carrying on riding me   - brilliant
Isabelle seemed to be really enjoying herself but I suggested doggy style
She got on all fours and just encouraged me to "go for it" so I slid back into her pussy
She turned her head around and stuck her bottom lip out as if she was pouting
" I honestly thought you would have gone straight up my arse " she said
I gave her a good 10 mins before she said " Right its definately time to get that cock in my arse now"
I pulled out and tried to put my cock in her bum - God it was tight and I thought I would hurt her - but she assured me it was fine and eventually I slipped in
I reckon I spent a good 15 mins pounding away at her arse with plenty of encouragement and some dirty talk from her until I ran out of steam and it was off with the cover before she finished me off with a combination of her hands and mouth - a bonus was that I was asked - sorry that should say ordered -to stick 2 fingers back in her arse at the same time
Isabelle offered me a drink and skipped out of the room - naked !!!- to get it and have a shower before she returned
Plenty of time for a post coital chat with this very pleasant and friendly girl

In conclusion
She has definately slimmed down - and is very toned - fortunately her boobs are still the same pair of funbags as they were before
Excellent value at only £120 per hour with anal no extra - where else can you get that ?
I  got the feeling that Isabelle really loves anal - she seemed even happier and vigorous when I was balls deep in her arse
Above all she is a nice friendly girl who is prepared to go that extra mile to ensure we enjoy ourselves - and she wants to enjoy herself as well

recommended - definately

Offline Thelatitude0

Well done for the review - I have been trying to book her for ages - but location wise is never too easy.

You review gave me the  "encouragment" I need to book her before X-Mas.

:yahoo:

Online Bustydusty

Good review I always thought she charged extra for anal

Offline davey.edwards1969

only charges extra for anal in 30 min bookings - then its £30 on top of the basic £60 - but that includes OWO
thats why i thought i would go for the full hour at £120 when its included for free

Online Bustydusty

only charges extra for anal in 30 min bookings - then its £30 on top of the basic £60 - but that includes OWO
thats why i thought i would go for the full hour at £120 when its included for free

Cheers one for my hl if/when I get back to full punting

Offline Jondy73

Great review, back onto my HL for my "determined to have" a 2020 punt