Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JeSsIcxxx of Colliers Wood  (Read 2646 times)

49 review(s) for JeSsIcxxx (48 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jhalford

External Link/Members Only

I have met Jessica before (review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=129434.0) but this was over 3 years ago. After contemplating whether or not to make a new review or to simply update my previous one, I decided to make a fresh one as I could only see one other review for her from this year.

Price paid - £80 total (£70 for 30mins + £10 CIM)

Comms: No problems at all. I gave her a call to ask about her availability. I followed that up with a text a short time later to confirm a time for later that day. I always prefer calls to texts but understandably this isn't preferable or even possible for many WGs. Luckily Jessica is independent, her english is pretty good, she's friendly and has a good telephone manner.

Location & Premises: Her place is just about a 5 min walk from Colliers Wood station. It's just behind the main road. Now for some reason, despite having been there before, I had some trouble getting to her flat. I recommend calling her to tell her you're very close just as you leave the main road. Then she'll unlock the door. You don't wanna be standing around outside her door as it's residential, seems a bit private and you'll stand out. Approach the door and she'll buzz you in. Once you're inside, ignore the door that'll be on your right and just go up the stairs. Regarding the flat, the shower works fine, clean towels provided, the bedroom is clean, I didn't spot any nasty stains.

WG & Service: As I met her again I was reminded how friendly and accommodating she is. You can definitely feel that its fake but at the same time you can see that she's actually trying and I think it's the effort that counts.
Doesn't bother me but I thought that maybe she had aged a little bit since I last saw her but as I say, this didn’t deter me in any way, she’s still attractive, good natured and knows how to show you a good time. Her boobs as I’ve mentioned are very round so if you’re a devout naturals man then you’ll disappointed. I’ll post some pictures from her PG for reference. Her remember her bum to be quite plain so give her a miss if that’s very important to you.

As I said, Jessica makes an effort in her conversation, her attitude and her service. I was actually being a bit greedy and was trying to shoehorn 2 pops in only 30mins. Round 1 was a pretty quick OWO with CIM. After a break she began stroking my cock so on goes the rubber. I kept things simple with missionary and then enjoyed her legs on my shoulders. When I thought I was close, we took of the dom and she sat up for an OWO finish. She was trying her absolute best and I was really surprised at her determination for to get a second pop out of me. I actually gave up eventually and I was prepared to walk away and I actually said this out loud but she persisted using her mouth and hands and I finally managed to pop.

She’s a solid service provider at a decent price so I’d absolutely recommend her, especially if you’re not far from Colliers Wood.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Yankee41

She is one of my favorites.  Im glad you had a good time.

Offline tantric talents

She is one of my favorites.  Im glad you had a good time.
Glad to see she’s such a reliable SP. I was down in that part of the world for some reason about 4 years back and enjoyed my time with her. Don’t get down to the Deep South much these days sadly.

Offline Wozel

She sounds gooood! Cheers I’ll HT her