Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Katyy - Westbourne grove  (Read 3196 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5899490) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline tantric talents

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only

If you have had time to read the end of my previous Bela review thread you will see the intro to this new girl.
Apologies in advance if this one appears a bit rambling but short on time and multitasking today, I have to do it piecemeal and hope it all makes sense.

So with Bela back home in Spain her handlers decided to keep the profile warm ( presumably pending a future return ) and parallel Bait and Switch her profile to a Brazilian aka Naughty Nina, now Sweet Katyy, which is why it took me a while to relocate her as this girl does also have her own separate profile which I have used here as the Bela profile has moved on again to yet another girl in White City.

Still that tiny first floor flat in Westbourne Grove.
Not too far a walk from Bayswater or even Queensway station.
Driving there is Ok as it’s outside the Zone and yellow line parking is mostly free after 6:30. During the day there are some expensive Westminster Pay and Displays around too.

The Girl

let’s call her Katy, is a blonde Brazilian, Milf of around 30 with an odd pair of decent sized Bolton’s and quite responsive nipples which were nice to suck on and got her wet for fingering and RO.
She speaks only Portuguese- which I don’t - so most of the punt was simply done in the languages of love and lust!

She has a pretty face, a great smile and a very pleasant demeanour and using Translate made it clear that she had literally just arrived that day and I was her first punter. The flat clearly didn’t impress her much as she indicated to me she had previously been working in a much larger luxury unit near Earls Court.
I also got the impression that at one point she had been Indy and was now paying a hefty percentage of profile price to the pimps.

The Action

Quite a sensual and pretty girl who liked to be kissed, touched and stroked and responded with all the right noises.

Fingering was allowed and she was surprisingly tight and toned and as clean as a whistle downstairs and clearly enjoyed the Ro which we indulged in for a while until she indicated she wanted penetration which we did in every which way ending with Dom off for 69 when she came very quietly but happily and let me move on to a nice cim finish. We chatted through Translate for a bit before cleaning up and with a final goodbye snog with tongues I was out into the night.

Would I see her again?

Well actually yes, as I now have her real name and personal WhatsApp
I had a very enjoyable punt and it’s very convenient for me when I need something local and reliable.
So it turned out OK for me in the end as I decided not to walk.

WARNING
Be advised the active white city Bela profile is still a B & S and you sadly won’t be seeing the sex Bomb in the photo or the girl reviewed here.

Happy Punting
TT
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 06:48:30 pm by tantric talents »

Offline RAJEC

Great find and review TT  :thumbsup:

Is her ass as amazing as the pictures?

Offline tantric talents

Great find and review TT  :thumbsup:

Thanks!
Well wide angle lenses and photoshop can do amazing things but I had no complaints at the time and I do remember she enjoyed a light bum slap or two! :D

Offline Stanford97

Where are these pictures? There’s only one photo on the AW link

Offline tantric talents

She's got bricklayer's hands  :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only
nah that’s just weird photoshop. I recall her hands were fine :)

Offline RAJEC

Where are these pictures? There’s only one photo on the AW link

She obviously changed / removed them as they were there yesterday.

Offline Stanford97

She obviously changed / removed them as they were there yesterday.
Great way to lose potential customers

Offline tantric talents

Great way to lose potential customers
Indeed! Don’t know what her handlers are up to. Still seems to be a lot of PG pictures but I’m afraid I rarely bother with those galleries. Maybe someone here has captured some?

Offline RAJEC

Offline Bloody foreigner

Hidden Image/Members Only

She doesn’t look that attractive in her very pic. If it’s the same girl... previously profile based in Edinburgh
I had saved her pictures, but after seeing photo from above I deleted them.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 10:54:41 pm by Bloody foreigner »

Offline slapstick69

Sounds like you had a good time. This woman was completely off her nut when I visited her. Paraphilia all over the flat. Good punt, we had a bit together after.

Offline tergil

I am interested in whether she look like the veri pic

Offline tantric talents

I am interested in whether she look like the veri pic
Actually she looked a lot sexier than in that pic.
Mind you how many girls look better in their veripics? :lol:

Offline slapstick69

Yep that’s her. She’s had 3 different names since She’s been on the London Circuit. Completely nutty though to the point she can’t spell her own name properly
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 04:22:18 pm by slapstick69 »

Offline tergil

Actually she looked a lot sexier than in that pic.
Mind you how many girls look better in their veripics? :lol:

Hehe yes you are right  :D