Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Harriet Appleby - Manchester / Salford  (Read 2264 times)

58 review(s) for Harriet Appleby (56 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline billybobsmith

Been meaning to try and arrange something with her for a while, but work and timings got in the way, but I managed to work something out earlier in the week.

Good communication through, although I skimmed rather than fully read everything, but still found her with too much effort.

Anyway, welcomed with some kissing before the paperwork was taken care of (Incall £130/hr).  Lovely figure and very pleased with her look (no fake lips, trowelled on make-up etc. - more like "the girl next door" than some Instagram "model" out posing). 
Then more kissing, undressed and onto the bed.  Some light French kissing and touching before some oral both ways, and then into a 69 position.  Clean and fresh tasting, and other than no fingers inside her, no issues down there.  A toy was available should I have wanted to use that on her.
Then on with the condom and sex in a couple of positions before I finished (a little quicker than I would have liked though).
Short shared shower to finish and then off on my way.

Definitely my sort of woman.  Don't like PSE type experiences, fake lashes / lips / breasts / OTT moaning etc.  Far more genuine than a lot of others I've been with and comfortable to be around.

As with others, if you're after a nice, gentle GFE type experience, she is good for this, and she'll pace things if required.  Can't say if anything beyond this is offered, but more than happy with the whole package and experience here :)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 04:28:00 pm by billybobsmith »

Offline JRWK

Been meaning to try and arrange something with her for a while, but work and timings got in the way, but I managed to work something out earlier in the week.

Good communication through, although I skimmed rather than fully read everything, but still found her with too much effort.

Anyway, welcomed with some kissing before the paperwork was taken care of (Incall £130/hr).  Lovely figure and very pleased with her look (no fake lips, trowelled on make-up etc. - more like "the girl next door" than some Instagram "model" out posing). 
Then more kissing, undressed and onto the bed.  Some light French kissing and touching before some oral both ways, and then into a 69 position.  Clean and fresh tasting, and other than no fingers inside her, no issues down there.  A toy was available should I have wanted to use that on her.
Then on with the condom and sex in a couple of positions before I finished (a little quicker than I would have liked though).
Short shared shower to finish and then off on my way.

Definitely my sort of woman.  Don't like PSE type experiences, fake lashes / lips / breasts / OTT moaning etc.  Far more genuine than a lot of others I've been with and comfortable to be around.

As with others, if you're after a nice, gentle GFE type experience, she is good for this, and she'll pace things if required.  Can't say if anything beyond this is offered, but more than happy with the whole package and experience here :)

Agree 100%