Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely_Amanda_ - South Tottenham  (Read 2063 times)

39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5521182) (34 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online MLawro93

Communication: Initial comms were good, quick and fast with responses. Quickly agreed a time, and the booking was arranged.

Location: Postcode leads to a busy high street location, really close to South Tottenham Station.

Cost: I had agreed an hour long booking. £130 for the hour. Also states that everything is included. Whether that is the case, I'll never know.

Appearance: The photos look good. I did not get to see her in the flesh.

Meet: After initial contact, where we quickly agreed a booking I was on my way. This was supposed to be my first punt since January, so to be honest I had high expectations. I got to the agreed location, albeit a little early, messaged ahead of time. What followed was a complete ghosting. Not sure why, but really shit behaviour from the wg. I waited a good half an hour after the agreed time, nothing from her end. In the end, I called it quits and went to the pub. Not the return to punting I wanted but oh well.

Online MLawro93

Offline Goldfinch

Thanks for that! Been a while since I wrote a review, and in my anger I forgot the link!  :lol:
I was recently ghosted myself,know how you feel,hope your next punt is a positive. :thumbsup:

Offline PleadInsanity

Sorry to hear it, shit when that happens without even being given a bullshit excuse to let you know.

Online MLawro93

Yeah I understand that, shit happens. But to be completely ghosted towards the booking time is a bit shit. No attempt by the wg to apologise or explain which pisses me off more. In any case, I won't make an attempt to see her in future. Will just add her to my own personal blacklist.

Offline pepsicolaboy

OP sorry you where ghosted.

This is simple explanation, her and the other SP at the flat Anna are being managed by a Sergei/Mrs Sergei who do all the replies and they are conveyer belting gents in and happily double booking or at least allowing guys to extend their session, not giving a f_ck about the next person booked in.

There is also recent threads saying they Sergei ticking multiple services the SP dont do or may not do:

Amanda eg Anal, Fisting, Rimming (giving)
Anna eg Anal, Rimming (giving) (although this is not listed)

For ref:

Lovely_Amanda_
+447514771633
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Anna_Ldn
+447546115654

:hi:
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 04:07:36 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

Sergei/Mrs Sergei who do all the replies

what makes you say this because i disagree

Offline pepsicolaboy

what makes you say this because i disagree
Well thats worse then, you are suggesting they are messing customers around personally?

Well mine is a theory, intel suggests they are busy (I have been unable to secure anything on their earlier stint in the year on the days I tried) so at the least someone else must be answering their phones at times they are on the job, if its not Sergei then a receptionist or each other.

I read Anna's English is not great as well.

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

Well thats worse then, you are suggesting they are messing customers around personally?

Well mine is a theory, intel suggests they are busy (I have been unable to secure anything on their earlier stint in the year on the days I tried) so at the least someone else must be answering their phones at times they are on the job, if its not Sergei then a receptionist or each other.

Amanda definitely doing her own coms because i normally change my number every so often and the 2nd time i saw her she knew straight away when she saw me i didnt ring her on the same number on my first visit, she did question me regarding this

Offline tintin100

Well I have punted with Anna twice now, whilst English isn't great, we get by. To the best of my knowledge she doesn't have a pimp, I have no idea about Amanda but she is in the same building.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Thanks for the update gents, maybe they do answer their own phones  :unknown:

Here was some of the intel I read:

Sergei reference:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=272480

Another reference to ghosted:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=279608

« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 04:52:45 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline tantraman

I've yet to get round to reviewing Amanda, whom I enjoyed recently. But just to muck in here, I totally agree with princemenou ...

Amanda definitely doing her own coms ...

... which was conducted by text with me, efficiently and personably.

This of course doesn't explain the OP's misfortune :unknown:

Offline Fully Sated

I've yet to get round to reviewing Amanda, whom I enjoyed recently. But just to muck in here, I totally agree with princemenou ...

I too have seen Amanda,

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=266098.0

and have thoroughly enjoyed the occasions that I have spent with her.
To the very best of my knowledge, she is not managed.
I hope that the Scully Brown will address this;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=272480

Online MLawro93

I mean the initial communication was quick, so still a bit shocked as to the ghosting when I actually got there. I get that things outside of your own control can derail things, but still never got an explanation. I'll give her the benefit of a doubt, but still, I'll never reattempt a booking. Don't want to risk it. 

Maybe she double booked, or someone extended their time with her, and then she forgot. That is what seems the most plausible to me considering she looks great and seemingly provides a good level of service. Probably has a decent number of regulars. In any case, no excuses for ghosting someone.

Will definitely research the next punt a lot more. Make sure it is a guaranteed good time!  :D

Offline smiths

Communication: Initial comms were good, quick and fast with responses. Quickly agreed a time, and the booking was arranged.

Location: Postcode leads to a busy high street location, really close to South Tottenham Station.

Cost: I had agreed an hour long booking. £130 for the hour. Also states that everything is included. Whether that is the case, I'll never know.

Appearance: The photos look good. I did not get to see her in the flesh.

Meet: After initial contact, where we quickly agreed a booking I was on my way. This was supposed to be my first punt since January, so to be honest I had high expectations. I got to the agreed location, albeit a little early, messaged ahead of time. What followed was a complete ghosting. Not sure why, but really shit behaviour from the wg. I waited a good half an hour after the agreed time, nothing from her end. In the end, I called it quits and went to the pub. Not the return to punting I wanted but oh well.

I got dead comms as well but decided to give her another go and though it was a positive and she was a real looker for her age her flatmate Anna is far better service wise in my experience and I have punted with Anna many times. IMO both these WGs hour rates are far too high, I have sticked to half hour for £60 with Anna in the main and that has always included full on kissing, good OWO and ball licking with some rimming, and her offering fingering of her pussy and on occasion of her arse. She isn't a looker facially compared to Amanda but for her age, mid-40s or so I fancy her.

Offline smiths

OP sorry you where ghosted.

This is simple explanation, her and the other SP at the flat Anna are being managed by a Sergei/Mrs Sergei who do all the replies and they are conveyer belting gents in and happily double booking or at least allowing guys to extend their session, not giving a f_ck about the next person booked in.

There is also recent threads saying they Sergei ticking multiple services the SP dont do or may not do:

Amanda eg Anal, Fisting, Rimming (giving)
Anna eg Anal, Rimming (giving) (although this is not listed)

For ref:

Lovely_Amanda_
+447514771633

Anna_Ldn
+447546115654

In my experience and I have seen Anna loads of times its her doing the comms but only by text so she can do that but isn't good on the phone. Both WGs are conveyor belt WGs which is the norm with all brothel WGs. Anna has been very reliable with me, the only delay has been her coming down from her flat to open the main door of her building to let me in, and that door is right on a main road.

To answer another post on this thread I don't believe for 1 second either are being forced to be WGs, they have a pimp as many many EE WGs do and that pimp could well be the same Polish pimp/s who runs loads of brothels.

Annas first profile since she returned to the area, N15 suddenly disappeared a while back, then for 1 day only it got swapped for another Polish WG in a different part of the country before being deleted again. I have no doubt the pimp did that. It then took quite a while for her new profile, this one to go up but she was still working at the same place for most of that time, I know as I punted with her their. She told me A/W deleted it but like with many other brothel WGs they don't talk about the pimp as they know it puts some punters off. Anna like loads of others wouldn't have the money or be able to get the references needed to get her own flat, and does she even want to knowing the pimp provides the flat. Who knows but she has been a brothel WG for years now off and on.

Offline smiths

I mean the initial communication was quick, so still a bit shocked as to the ghosting when I actually got there. I get that things outside of your own control can derail things, but still never got an explanation. I'll give her the benefit of a doubt, but still, I'll never reattempt a booking. Don't want to risk it. 

Maybe she double booked, or someone extended their time with her, and then she forgot. That is what seems the most plausible to me considering she looks great and seemingly provides a good level of service. Probably has a decent number of regulars. In any case, no excuses for ghosting someone.

Will definitely research the next punt a lot more. Make sure it is a guaranteed good time!  :D

Although in my experience Amandas service when I got to see her after I saw Anna on the same day and gave her a second chance was good enough for me to give her a positive I haven't been back as it just wasn't good enough for me to do so. She looked really great, lovely long jet black hair, tanlines on her tits and what a fab pair she has, she in fact looked like a Brazilian WG to me but her kissing and cocksucking weren't as good as her flatmate Annas. Amanda can speak the lingo better than Anna though. Never any excuse to dead comm punters. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline expeller

As said by others: Amanda is much better looking than Anna & her English is better too. Otherwise she seems much less interested in sex than Anna. She needs encouragement and praise to get her going.