Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellamaixox Stratford TOFTT problems with the management  (Read 3184 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5657431) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Whoisarrypotter

External Link/Members Only

Incall 30 minutes
£80 (£20 for owo) £100
Stratford  block of apartments just off the high road

Comms done by text, told me she worked 2pm till 3am so i booked for 30.minutes at 1.30am
Managed to finish work earlier so messaged herto let her know i could come a bit earlier if it suited her and asked for postcode so.i could plan my journey.
Got the ok and turned up asked for door number.
Then received a message saying "sorry but the girl you booked isnt available at the moment you can wait about 15 minutes or come.now and aee a different girl."
I resolved to wait seeing as i was earlier than the previously arranged time.
Finally got address and made my way, big block of apartments which you need to be buzzed in for entry the complex is kind of like an outside with all the flats situated around the edge with staircases in the middle.

She opens the door she is a big girl like thY kind of amazon latin look.
Says she is Dominican, speaks french and Spanish and her English is pretty good too.  Has big dick sucking lips her hair is straight and dyed blonde as opposed to the curly hair you can just about make out in her profile pics.
I have attached the 2 which resemble her most those big fake boobs which were practically busting out of the colourful minidress and can make out the outline of her arse. (I never got to fully examin it so cant comment if it is a bubble butt or not).

Paid up after finding out that owo is £20 extra to which i already suspected and took the extra just incase.

Got undressed and into the bed her owo was good proper deepthroat no gagging very wet not alot of hand involvement,  payed good attention to the balls i swear at one point i thought she was going to swallow them.  She also teased and lick down towards my crack (at one point i thought i was going to get an unexpected rimming which hadnt actually been agreed).
Was really good to the point where i reached the point of no return and warned her twice which she completley ignored and took the whole load in her mouth (again another service which i wasnt expecting or agreed).
Thinking back now i dont even think i saw her spit it out, she certainly didnt leave the room to go to the bathroom like they usually do.

After we had a chat and a bit of a laugh and joke she is pretty friendly and wasnt in a particular hurry to get me to fuck off.
I asked about the other services and she replied in a hushed voice full service is only in an hour booking, she motioned to the door and mouthed its what they say.
She then explained that the number on her profile is used by management to get people in so they can get them to see the other girls.
She tells me she doesnt work all the time and gave me her personal number  so i can find out what day she is working and if she is available.
Whilst discussing her working hours she made a grimace when she said 3am and indicated the door again giving the impression she doesnt like to work that late but isnt given much choice.

So overall the service wasnt exactly what was expecting, in some ways good and some ways bad (i would have quite like to give her a good seeing to with a view of that arse.
I will return just to see if the hours full service is any good.
I rate her enthusiasm it didnt feel particularly mechanical or rushed
I will update this when i have seen her

There was a review which i vant find now where someone went to see i think it was chinadoll another ebony sp and the pimp/maid said very si.ilar to what i was told.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 12:23:09 pm by Whoisarrypotter »
Banned reason: Shame - but lost the plot
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Stealthmode

Thanks for this review. been tempted for a while. Was it her in the pics 100%, and was she british?

These girls are managed and are all over snapchat bhard to keep up with who is who.

Offline Whoisarrypotter

Thanks for this review. been tempted for a while. Was it her in the pics 100%, and was she british?

These girls are managed and are all over snapchat bhard to keep up with who is who.

She told me she is Dominican.
Its hard to say the accuracy of the pictures as there are no face pics and dont want to risk wasting money on the private gallery.
When i was talking to her i asked about the profile and she said that her hair is normally curly but she straightened it and dyes it various colours, i think she is on instagran but i cant check as im not on it.
When she gave me her peronal number the name she gave is completely different too.
I would say from the photos the body size and shape looks pretty spot on.

Hope this helps

Offline Whoisarrypotter

Sorry forgot to add i would put her age down as more late 20's early 30's and not 19

Offline Stealthmode

She told me she is Dominican.
Its hard to say the accuracy of the pictures as there are no face pics and dont want to risk wasting money on the private gallery.
When i was talking to her i asked about the profile and she said that her hair is normally curly but she straightened it and dyes it various colours, i think she is on instagran but i cant check as im not on it.
When she gave me her peronal number the name she gave is completely different too.
I would say from the photos the body size and shape looks pretty spot on.

Hope this helps

Based on the description, I think she is one of the other girls in this stable. Do you have her instagram? PM if you do, as I suspect it will match who I think it is.

Offline Whoisarrypotter

Update

So as promised i arranged to go back and see her for 1 hour to see if the quality of the full service for an hour would have the same enthusiasm as the 30 minute sloppy deepthroat blowjob i got.

All arranged by text for 01.00am price and services were confirmed £170 (including owo).
Arrived and parked up got the door number so far so good.
Having been back for a second time now i have also noticed how the building has its own little quirks that lead to an indiscreet entry.
The door buzzer is so loud it is like its telling anyone nearby im off to see a prossy.
Some of the paving slabs on the ground are a bit loose and make some bizarre noises (i swear one of them squeaked when i stepped on it) so my usual ninja stealth under cover of darkness style of punting was blown out the window.

Knocked on the door and no answer was standing there for a couple of minutes finally a girl opens the door and guess what?
Surprise its not the girl i was going to see, i asked where she was and was told i could see her instead, i politley said no thankyou i came to see this girl tonight sorry and walked off.

Turns out her personal number is not her personal number its just like the profiles they clearly have a load of them and each one get answered by whoever total bait and switch.

Hope its ok to post this but the crew work out of Edge apartments in Stratford (admin pleae feel free to delete with my apologies if you feel it violates the rules) so.if you get that address it is likely to be this crew and theres a pretty good chance you may experience the same as i have.

I also have some other info linked to this WG and i believe sone of the others who may be working with her i shall post them up.shortly .

Bit of a shame as i felt she had potential i will be steering clear of this crew in Stratford from now on

Potter out

Online sparkus

There was a crew of black girls working in the tower of shame next to the Olympic Park, same MO ie. ever changing rota, never get to see who you booked for on AW.  They may have moved.

The building you mentioned is also adjacent to a block of flats I've seen numerous WGs of varying nationalities in.

Offline Whoisarrypotter

Is that adjacent as in across the high street near the Bingo hall or on the opposite side of the road.
To be fair only other punt ive had in Stratford was in the Eye where i saw Lisa Charming Slut, this is still quite unknown territory for me.

Online sparkus

Is that adjacent as in across the high street near the Bingo hall or on the opposite side of the road.
To be fair only other punt ive had in Stratford was in the Eye where i saw Lisa Charming Slut, this is still quite unknown territory for me.

Adjacent as in Jupp Street.

I've had my end away in the Eye with numerous birds hailing from several continents but yes I've had Lisa more than once there :drinks:
Round the back of there used to be a Asian brothel pretty much 24/7 opening hours with reliable offering.  Next to that was the dreaded council flat of the stocky Hungarian massage woman who occasionally had very good big n' busty SPs work on/off for her.

Offline luv2kiss54

I was ghosted by this profile a couple of months ago. Arranged the booking turned up on time but once i got to the address (i think it was pretty close to St Pancras) radio silence. Bloody annoying but unfortunately you get used to it in this game,goes with the territory. I dont like fake tits so she wouldn't have suited me anyhow.

Offline Whoisarrypotter

The name she gave me when she gave me her personal number was Lehonna Gucci.
A quick google brings up a couple of sites.
Her viva street add which has the number she gave me on it

Still no clear face pictures and another change of name to Rennew the stallion she mentions in the description about changing her hair which was something she actually said to me during the post punt chat.

And this one same name and number and again not the greatest of pictures.

I.noticed a couple of other profiles on there which i noticed on aw and suspected worked in the same place.
Kinkyebonyrose
Tokyosloppyowo

However having just been back on viva and aw profiles appear to have vanished