Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna_Ldn_ - South Tottenham  (Read 4736 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5848641) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5782108) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5309288) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline tintin100

External Link/Members Only
I believe she has been reviewed before but has lost the old account due to being hacked. Her old account was External Link/Members Only.
It's about 5 min max to South Tottenham overground, side roads has parking with restrictions from 10am till noon. I drove and had no issues parking.
She has been described before, I would say 46 is about right, slim and looks good to me, reminds me of the young Mia Farrow. I paid £60 for 30minutes, she does things slowly and tries to be seductively and I like that, light kissing and does an amazing OWO and loves licking my balls but as previous reports indicates she doesn't rim but uses her fingers lightly on your bum. She loves a 69 then sex in various position until I fill the bag. I saw her a few weeks ago and this my second visit. I slightly went over the allotted time and she wasn't in a hurry to kick me out. I would be returning soon, she does go back to Poland on a regular basis. 

Offline expeller

As I said in a reply to an earlier review: she gave me a very good rimming once I pointed out it was on her 'enjoys' and after she gave my arsehole a  jolly good cleaning.

Offline JamesKW

I have seen her seven times recently,I didnt review as more respected punters reviewed recently and I didnt feel I could add anything further.In my experience she offers a first class girl friend experience.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 12:15:22 pm by JamesKW »

Offline Fuzzyduck

I have seen her seven times recently,I didnt review as more respected punters reviewed recently and I didnt feel I could add anything further.In my experience she offers a first class girl friend experience.

I understand that perspective but all reviews have value. Yours would have added more weight to the general view that she's a good SP. Furthermore, you might have added some additional intel that might help others make a decision, e.g. about her looks vs age, mannerisms, skills etc..

Offline smiths

My advice is always do your own review, :thumbsup: you are respected on here by me anyway no least for your sex party knowledge.

Offline rKinase

is that her in the red dress and lingerie in the pics? her body looks different to those pics

Offline tantraman

Thanks for the review, tintin100 :hi:

This must be the flatmate of Lovely Amanda. And reading ...

External Link/Members Only
... does an amazing OWO and loves licking my balls ...

... I'm now dreaming about a 'Blow & Go' duo with both of these inestimable fellatrices! :coolgirl: :dancegirl:

Offline tintin100

Thanks for the review, tintin100 :hi:

This must be the flatmate of Lovely Amanda. And reading ...

... I'm now dreaming about a 'Blow & Go' duo with both of these inestimable fellatrices! :coolgirl: :dancegirl:
I do believe Amanda is on the first floor and Anna is on the 2nd floor, I am still in 2 minds about visiting Amanda as I like them slim. 

Offline smiths

I do believe Amanda is on the first floor and Anna is on the 2nd floor, I am still in 2 minds about visiting Amanda as I like them slim.

Both on the same floor when I saw Amanda the 1 time, top floor directly at the top of the stairs was her room, Annas was to the right of the stairs and round the corner. Amanda is more curvy than Anna though wasn't fat when I punted with her. Better looking than Anna but Annas service was better for me and I have punted with her many times, but I haven't punted with Anna for some time now though, or indeed any WG as I am seeing a civvie for the moment and not felt like punting.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 05:35:28 am by smiths »

Offline king tarzan

The blonde in red on left hand of page looks very stunning..
Seems this profile gets recycled :dash:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac