Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: South Americans in the East Mids  (Read 2969 times)

Offline HailWood

Offline NervousJ

Oh Clarinha  :kissgirl:

Good spot Mike... ( checks diary)

Offline NervousJ

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Cheers mate... I was messaging and just found out it’s £20 extra for kissing and owo.. wonder who I was about to set off and see... :D

Il give it a miss then...

Cheers

Offline simon07

Lukewarm interest as the price has shot up and sometimes you get a rushed very lukewarm service like
 Clarinha aka Layssa as above. Not sure why that was a neutral as i would give her a negative.

There have some good South American girls, not sure if they have a rota in East Midlands and a common location? Hotels must be awkward to get past the checks i guess.

Offline gbyld87

There's usually a couple staying at a certain apartment in Derby city center.

Offline kippydon

Offline HailWood

but not sure if they are genuine profiles, they look fake

I am suspicious about the B&S possibility with these profiles. As Simon says above though, there have been some really good SA’s in the East Mids such as Unforgettable Karla.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 08:01:44 am by MikeTheBike »

Offline HailWood

I live in hope that one day I will fuck a woman who looks like Sophia Vergara.

Offline kippydon

totally agree there have been some good ones, but these do not look real profiles

Offline bops909

totally agree there have been some good ones, but these do not look real profiles

I'd agree with you about Clarinha with all the images being anonymous studio shots but  the others have images that were taken in the UK.

Not conclusive proof, but a steady updating of images that are clearly from the UK gives a bit more confidence.

Aline for example. Her profile pics are all from somewhere else but the image of her on a roof top in her bikini in her gallery is the UK.

Offline The Highwayman

I am suspicious about the B&S possibility with these profiles. As Simon says above though, there have been some really good SA’s in the East Mids such as Unforgettable Karla.

Unforgettable Karla is definitely worth a visit when she’s in this area.

I know people are already pointing at suspected fake profiles however have a look at the backgrounds on Izes Cat’s images. - Doors and walls bending all over the (photo)shop.

Offline HailWood

Unforgettable Karla is definitely worth a visit when she’s in this area.

I know people are already pointing at suspected fake profiles however have a look at the backgrounds on Izes Cat’s images. - Doors and walls bending all over the (photo)shop.

Bendy walls. Great Photoshop spot there H  :thumbsup:

Offline Hotdogboy88

Karla back of in Leicester   

Offline Fly Ryder

I contacted Izes via text yesterday. Although her pics are clearly photoshopped I thought I'd give it a go but was told owo was £30 extra. I don't care who you are £100 for half an hour is a rip off so it was a no from me

Offline coconut101

Looks like they are back. Currently 4 advertising. I am tempted and may check out one in the weekend