Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma_Rose & Sashalexxx : 90 mins of utter glory in Canary Wharf(!)  (Read 6883 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3144622) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
55 review(s) for sashalexxx (54 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Gatehouse

Well this was fucking good. Originally just a booking with Sasha, but on the morning got the urge for a second girl so did the purple site ‘city of london who is available today’ search. Up came Emma. Couldn’t find too much on ukp on her.

Early AM I contacted her - thinking it was a bit of a long shot to arrange at less than 4 hrs notice. Straight back on the comms, to my surprise, and we made phone contact and it sounded ‘right.’

When I got to Sasha’s place, Emma was already there. Good looking tall (5’10) brunette, a curvy 12 with good natural c/d tits. American by birth but bought up in the uk. Something of the kelly brook (well, a bit!) about her. Shapely with a big but not fat arse. Nice looking in a dirty/striking way Liked her! Nicely engaging with a willing dfk immediately on arrival.

Sasha looked as good as ever - well documented here. In pvc dress with thigh highs.

Money changed hands etc and onto the action. The girls both blew me, alternately sucking my balls and cock. Then Sasha rimmed me deeply while Emma blew me off. Then I had my hand in Emma’s mouth......it was all happening. Then they got at eachother, and it went up a gear!

Gloriously slow snogging to begin with as they felt up eachothers bodies up. Tongues entwined, and no faking it here!!! Got well into eachother. Eventually onto Sasha licking Emma out, to the first of her orgasms, as I impaled my cock into her mouth from above.

Then Sasha’s turn with me in 69 and playing with her clit as Emma licked her out and we snogged in between. Then I licked Emma out while Sasha sat on her face.

Then Sasha took the strap-on to Emma.........I sat in the chair and just watched the glorious fuckfest unfold in front of me.

First Sasha took her in mish, ploughing in and out of Emma’s cunt as they snogged and Emna was clearly loving it.

But it was when Sasha flipped her into doggy (having eaten Emma’s arse out first) that it took off. She rogered Emma in doggy, varying her angle (impressively!!!!) as Emma became increasingly frantic, clawing at the sheets and looking at me in utter fucking filth. She wanted my hand and she squeezed it fucking hard as literally her orgasm ripped through her and we just looked at eachother. Good moment that! Sasha had to stick her fingers in her mouth to stop the wailing, as well as slapping Emma’s arse and calling her a filthy bitch. Emma just came and came........

After that, we had a break. I still hadnt cum but was fine with that. The girls then blew me off. Also alternating to snog me and eventually could take no more and shot my load down Sasha’s throat which she swallowed.

Short break, on with the rubber and had Emna on top, bucking away while Sasha gropped her. Swapped condoms and ploughed Sasha in doggie until I shot again. More snogging, more engaging sexy slurping and licking from both and I was flat out exhausted!!!!!

That first part, pre my first cum lasted an hour - and it was up there as one of my most intense punting experiences. The girls just clicked and they got on so well that I can see them doing duos for regulars.

Overall fucking great and I would also see Emma solo. Engaging, sexy, ripe arse for slapping, she came at least 3 times and she was 100% into it from the off. Sasha was great as usual.

90 mins £480

External Link/Members Only

&

Phew!

Offline king tarzan

No way is the Emma rose size 12..
More like size 14 to 16...
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 09:25:35 am by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Gatehouse

You reckon? Perhaps a bit more than a 12. But she is not as wide on the hips as KDD for sure.

Offline king tarzan

You reckon? Perhaps a bit more than a 12. But she is not as wide on the hips as KDD for sure.

100% more than size 12....
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Gatehouse

Lets call it a 20!!!  :rose:

No Ive always been shite with sizes.

Its a good arse mind!

Online hendrix

Thanks for the review Gatehouse, Emma sounds good!

The size thing is funny, in that there's no such thing as a size 12 or 10 or 16 or whatever. Depends who's making the clothes, and who the target market is!

Offline jordan452

Emma’s been on my HL, due to the lack of reviews on here I forgot about her good find OP.

Offline Gatehouse

The only thing is her menu is quite limited - no A and no rimming.

But she put her back into it 100% (literally) and she’s quite an engaging personality. Plus a great snogger.

Honestly she and Sasha were like mates.

Sasha fucking her in doggy, fingers in her mouth pulling her head back, slapping her arse and Emma gasping ‘Im fucking cumming keep it there’ was definitely one to behold.

!

Offline pepsicolaboy

Absurd pricing  :dash: in a barren climate for reliable and good SP IMO

My mind tends to wonder what they must do with all that cash, other than stuff it under their mattress...

Glad you had a good time however.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 04:23:04 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline bonapati

Absurd pricing  :dash: in a barren climate for reliable and good SP IMO

My mind tends to wonder what they must do with all that cash, other than stuff it under their mattress...

Glad you had a good time however.
Considering that rent in that block of hers costs about £1500 pcm the 5-6 visitors will pay for that.

Then you have the odd addiction of one thing or the other. Sasha has an addiction of buying trainers 😂

Bugs the mind where some of us get the we spend on this hobby too - what comes around goes around

Neither punter or provider will be taking it with them.

Offline bonapati

Thanks for the review Gatehouse, Emma sounds good!

The size thing is funny, in that there's no such thing as a size 12 or 10 or 16 or whatever. Depends who's making the clothes, and who the target market is!
... whoever is squeezing into them😂

Online hendrix

Offline OutForJustice80

Surprising to see Emma unreviewed on here seeing as she’s been on AW since 2015. That said she sounds and looks right up my alley so straight on the HL. Thanks for the intel Gatehouse.