Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ENGLISH-LISA - Heathrow  (Read 3045 times)

25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5528957) (20 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline sexilicous7

Originally wanted to see

External Link/Members Only - which seems to be from the same outfit but couldn't fit me for the time i wanted.

So plan B was

External Link/Members Only - and boy I wasn't disappointed

Comms:
Gave her call but no answer but got a text saying to text her. Booking set, she sent the postcode. Arrived and got sent the floor and room number. Overall great. She gets booked up very quickly and got lucky i guess.

The girl :
5 foot
Gorgeous sexy and wearing sexy lingerie. Slim incredible tits and nipples, small shapely bottom.

30 mins £80

Sex:

Started off by asking what I like which responded with deepthroat blowjobs.

Was dressed an absolutely sexy lingerie bra and g string. Started off with deep french kissing it was intense deep sloppy and passionate.

She worked her way down and started licking and sucking the ball working her way to the head started slow and deep and started building up speed using tongue and could feel her lips pressing on my balls while carressing them. All the time she was moaning with pleasure. She loves giving head. Spitting sucking and licking for prolonged blowjob. It was eye rolling.

Next she said i want that fat dick inside of me and on with the dom while i was fingering her and she squatted over me and slammed up and down with vigor. Tight and moaning she sat on me grinding my cock as deep as possible moaning and saying i am gonna cum, suck my tits. Next thing i know she is pulsing on my cock and shuddering. More squat sex and with that she said "i want to your cum on my face and mouth"

Next followed more prolonged deepthroat and face fucking until a said i am gonna cum. She pulled me out got a few spurts on her face and stuck it back in her mouth to get the rest while maintaining suction till every drop was out.

She went to spit out and came back and made the move like i was going to leave so i asked how long do i have left? She said oh yeah sorry you have 10 minutes. What followed next was hardcore sucking, wanking, licking until i blew my second load in her gob. She loves it honestly. A quick chat and off i went.

Absolutely second best punt I have ever had and the best blowjob i have ever had.

Overall :
sex - 9 / 10
Girl : 9 /10
Body : 9 /10

Would return. Solid 9 out of 10 for me as she had a great body, attitude and personality for me.

Offline Wozel

OP glade you had a fab time. Can I ask where abouts in Heathrow was this and is there any parking available you know of ?

Offline London calling

OP glade you had a fab time. Can I ask where abouts in Heathrow was this and is there any parking available you know of ?

She's working from a hotel near Heathrow's main entrance, parking available very nearby at 80p per 20 minutes or free after 5pm

Offline londonnr

Is it easy to get into the hotel room without being questionned at the reception? Thanks

Offline TallnHung

Seen her a couple times and always enjoy her company.
She is very hot, gets 2 pops out of me in 30 mins and is sexy as fuck as far as I'm concerned, I'd want to give her a go if I saw her in civvy street which is always a good sign for me.
Never had an issue with her and if its the same hotel again access was really easy and no bothersome desk people around either.  Just wear a mask and look like you know where you're going and I reckon they assume you have a room there.

Offline Wozel

She's working from a hotel near Heathrow's main entrance, parking available very nearby at 80p per 20 minutes or free after 5pm
:thumbsup: