Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Foxy just4u warford  (Read 903 times)

1 review(s) for FOXY JUST4U (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline huhubuhu

Hi all.
Im new on this 'business' and this is my first review.

Saw this girl few hours ago.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My visit:
Duration - 1h
Price - £100

Accommodation - clean cosy room in shared house,  easy to find.

Very nice and chatty girl, her English is all right, definitely girl from photos.

positive points
Great oral skills with eye contact
Nice pert titts
Lovely round ass

neutral points
No owo
No kissing
No fingers inside

bad points
One cum only

Meeting
Booked her for 1 hour.
When she opened the door she was dressed on jeans and hoodie. Follow up the stairs to the room, money exchange and she disappeared for good 5 min. Then she back in nice lingerie. After short chat down to business. Really nice (unfortunately) OW and 69 then mish some doggy and cowgirl when I popped.
She cleaned me and we start to chat a little bit and I was ready for round 2 but she said that she have to live for a second and when she back - after round 3mins she had different lingerie on and when I told her that I want round 2 she said one cum only. I was really disappointed because ihad another 20 min to the end of my time so aked her for massage which was ok.

One more thing,  she is very very tight which is good but you can pop "too early" as I did and shame she don't do anal because her hole is beautiful and taste great same as pussy

Offline CBPaul

For me cum once in an hour booking would be a negative. Terrible.

Offline Jimmyredcab

For me cum once in an hour booking would be a negative. Terrible.

I am a one shot wonder but agree it is not acceptable in a one hour booking.     :thumbsdown:

Should be a negative in my opinion.   

Offline huhubuhu

Neutral only because of great oral skills othervise would be negative.