Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blue - Durham Courtesan - Durham  (Read 2977 times)

Offline Fredjames1

Hi guys meeting took place about a month ago. Im still new to this, this is my first fs punt.

£100 for 45 mins.

Was near Durham and got finished work early, so fired a txt off to DC to see who was working. Quick reply, with three girls names, I  replied asking who was the most dominant and they came back with Blue. Had a quick look at the pics on their website, no reviews on here, but though fuck it and made a booking for 30 mins later.

Flats in Carville where every one must know what is going on, but didn’t bother me as I’m not local to Durham.

Buzzed in and saw sexy curvy girl in blue underwear, just like the pics happy days.

Turns out blue was the girl I had been texting when I made the booking so knew I was looking to be dominated. Had a quick shower while she stashed the cash.

When I came out she was on the bed with her legs spread and demanded I like her till she come before a get anything. Happy days just how I wanted to be treated. After a short while she made all the right noises and came soaking wet I was having the time of my life with her pussy juice all over my face.

After this followed a blow job with with a condom, dont know if she does Owo never asked, follow by me been ordered to get on all fours so she can use use a little vibrator on my arse. She did pull out a bigger one at first but I told her not a chance.

She played with my arse for a bit which I liked, and then I fucked her in missionary with kissing, cowgirl and doggy. Finished with her wanking me all over her tits. I was in heaven.

Quick shower, dressed and out the door about 5 mins over time, never clock watched.

Deffo would return, but will be trying a list of other girls first which I have chosen based on your guys reviews, which I appreciate. Hopefully I can return the service with some more reviews of my own soon.

External Link/Members Only

Offline tynetunnel

Hey FJ, thanks for your first review, and what a cracker it is! Good to hear you enjoyed your punt and in the process a TOFTT too  :thumbsup:

Offline Knight Templar

Thanks for the review , glad you had a good time.
Just a shame their website is a load of crap, bloody awful to navigate

Offline Kev3773

Thanks for the review , glad you had a good time.
Just a shame their website is a load of crap, bloody awful to navigate

Have to agree, easier to navigate 'The Cube' to a million than there site  :rolleyes:

Offline Zooms

Offline CELICA GT

Have to agree, easier to navigate 'The Cube' to a million than there site  :rolleyes:
:D :D

Offline Lamnguin

Have you seen the new Gracies Girls website? It's even worse... :wacko: :bomb:

Offline James taylor

Totally agree. Their website is awful to navigate.