Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: seductivesophieboro, Middlesbrough  (Read 1827 times)

5 review(s) for seductivesophieboro (2 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Shearer1955

External Link/Members Only

Price: £120 for 1 hour

Background; Had liked the look of her (the pics) whilst looking on A/w & thought a meet might be good ... not many reviews of her but they read reasonably well

Exchanged some messages a couple of days ago & arranged a meet at lunchtime today ... I was given a post code so I could find her street & agreed to call her mobile no. when I arrived so i could obtain her house number ... not the best of areas but didn't of itself put me off
I did sent a text early today before setting off as its a 50 mile round run to Boro & back ... never heard anything but took a chance anyway to travel (silly me)
Arrived at the general location on time sent 3 texts & 2 phone calls made but ... silence
Gave up & returned home ... sent her a message expressing my disappointment that at least a courtesy call to say the meeting was off would have been helpful
She replied about 3 hours after the meeting should have taken place ... said her mother had taken ill & had been taken to hospital ... I replied saying I take such a reply with a pinch of salt as I've heard it or something similar so many times before ... her reply was of faux outrage  expressing HER dissatisfaction with me  "Excuse me! I would never lie about my mother being ill: how dare you"  ...
I will let others decide on whether she told the truth or otherwise to me
As for the abbreviated review its a big fat Negative ... if this is her general attitude then she won't gain friends or clients

Offline Winker121

Thanks for the info. Heard the story of how their relatives have been taken seriously ill so often that I just immediately discount it as a load of rubbish. They probably have got the chance of a more lucrative booking which they give priority to.

Offline tynetunnel

Even if it’s true and her mam was poorly, she could still have let you know. I mean if my mam is took poorly I’m expected to go to work, and if I can’t I am expected to call my manager to let him know. It’s no different! WG’s have to take responsibility for their business, or they end up fucking it up! I hope she has a dusty phone now, she deserves it. To the OP, sorry to hear about your ruined punt and wasted petrol. Thanks for sharing  :thumbsup: