Wan and Lilly at Muang Beauty Salon.
Thought with lock down looming I would treat myself,so called at my preferred rub and tug Muang for early evening treat. On entering it’s all changed again the two girls working were Lilly and Wan, Lilly late forties and Wan mid twenties at a guess both slim and tall, Wan very attractive Lilly looks like she had a very big paper round. After a little banter with Lilly taking my temperature on my forehead and then my cock I decided to have both ladies, paper work sorted £50 for 30 mins for both ladies, hands sanitised of to the room we went. Won’t bore you with the massage details only to say if it’s a massage only you want book Lilly. All the way through the massage they took it in turns to play with my arse and balls with Lilly at one point sliding her finger up my arse, sorry shot my load before the turn over. Once’s turned over Wan couldn’t help giggling on seeing my cum and took it on herself to make me pop again and didn’t object to me having a good rummage in her knickers which had the desired effect and I popped again.
Excellent way to welcome tier 3 lockdown.
Girls : Wan is a stunner, Lilly’s been around the once or twice.
Price £50 for both girls for 30 minutes and paid them £20 each for the extras.
Will I be back : of cause, B2B with Wan is defo for next week.