Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zoe/Yoyo - Young Oriental - Cambridge  (Read 2120 times)

Offline JayEZ2K

I've punted Zoe/Yoyo four times in the past year, so it's about time I updated her info. The first time I saw her she was working alone in a little hotel room near the Bee Hive Centre, and she seemed unhappy. I imagine spending a week relatively alone in a small hotel room is not much fun. After that, I saw her at a flat with her maid, and she was totally different, and quite happy. Since then, I've seen her around four times, all good.

Comms: Good via text or WhatsApp.

Phone: 07593217423

Name: Zoe/Yoyo

Paid: £110/60 minutes

Looks: Legitimately young early 20s oriental girl with milky white skin and medium length hair. More of a girl next door facially, but young, which is attractive IMO. Nice body, curvaceous, relatively big bum for an oriental girl, decent sized breasts with small pink nipples. Hairless tidy pussy. Clean hygiene. Pattern tattoo on her right hand.

Service: Every time I've seen her (except for the first time at the hotel), she's been happy, and had a good attitude throughout the punt. B2B with warm contact, RO. She puts the condom on with her mouth, good OW. Deep cowgirl with her tits in my face, and then she put her legs together or the tulip position, and before long she came really hard in this position. Then she went straight to her back and I fucked her vigorously in missionary and with her legs down and up. Then bent her over with her face down and ass up in the air, and fucked her doggy. I was about to cum so I pulled out, a bit too late because my cock was pulsating and as I strained to not cum, a couple small spurts escaped into the condom. I was still hard, so I pushed her back to missionary, impaled her deeply and pumped away, and within seconds I came to a full orgasm, and came hard and completely inside of her. No rush, nice clean up. I had a few more minutes and I was totally wasted (since I binged on a double-punt, having had two hours of sex with two different girls that afternoon... an hour's punt with Neve a couple hours prior). So we rested together for a few minutes. After that, I dressed, nice goodbye and was out the door feeling totally happy with a big stupid grin on my face, at least hidden by my mask.

Offline WelshClipper

Great review sir  :hi:

I have always wanted to punt a Chinese oriental girl but I have been put off by 1) threads imply that a lot have pimps so how do you decide 2) most are in London 3) often not as pretty as their photos 4) tendency for hairy pussies. These could all be my own unjustified prejudices I admit.

Is there anywhere she advertises ? If not , how did you manage to find her  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 07:36:02 am by WelshClipper »

Offline hamchang

Pop the phone numner into the search box WelshClipper and you will see lots of information about this lady / outfit

External Link/Members Only

Of the pictures, this is thr real looking one - was it her?
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline WelshClipper

I honestly did not know that. I'm very AW centric.  :rolleyes:

Thank you again. Much appreciated.  :hi:

Offline JayEZ2K

Great review sir  :hi:

I have always wanted to punt a Chinese oriental girl but I have been put off by 1) threads imply that a lot have pimps so how do you decide 2) most are in London 3) often not as pretty as their photos 4) tendency for hairy pussies. These could all be my own unjustified prejudices I admit.

Is there anywhere she advertises ? If not , how did you manage to find her  :thumbsup:
Cheers. I've probably been to more of these places than anyone else over the past few years, and I've managed to get personal contacts for 30+ girls, so I can answer on this with certainty.
1) The girls I've seen are not pimped/trafficked/coerced in any way. The girls are independent; they work where they want and when they want, and they arrange their own travel, including travel to the UK. 2) Most are in London, but they can be found every week, touring in every city. Standard is that they arrive on Monday, work for one week, then leave to tour elsewhere. In this review, the girl's last day here will be Sunday. 3) As for not being as pretty as the photos, you are 100% correct. 4) Hairy pussies? More than average, but certainly not all, and not even most, of the girls I've seen. Seems more common with the Chinese ladies in their 40s or older, whereas I prefer girls in their 20s or early 30s.

If you punt in Cambs, we have a specific thread for oriental tourers (and another thread for non-orientals).
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=231252.msg2981477#msg2981477

Of the pictures, this is thr real looking one - was it her?
No, that's not her. About 99% of the time the pictures are incorrect, so I don't post the link for that reason, but instead try to describe in detail in the review.

Offline WelshClipper

Cheers. I've probably been to more of these places than anyone else over the past few years, and I've managed to get personal contacts for 30+ girls, so I can answer on this with certainty.
1) The girls I've seen are not pimped/trafficked/coerced in any way. The girls are independent; they work where they want and when they want, and they arrange their own travel, including travel to the UK. 2) Most are in London, but they can be found every week, touring in every city. Standard is that they arrive on Monday, work for one week, then leave to tour elsewhere. In this review, the girl's last day here will be Sunday. 3) As for not being as pretty as the photos, you are 100% correct. 4) Hairy pussies? More than average, but certainly not all, and not even most, of the girls I've seen. Seems more common with the Chinese ladies in their 40s or older, whereas I prefer girls in their 20s or early 30s.

If you punt in Cambs, we have a specific thread for oriental tourers (and another thread for non-orientals).
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=231252.msg2981477#msg2981477

Thank you very much. Incredibly useful.  :thumbsup: