Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia Shoreditch. Just wow.  (Read 5157 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline funnyfinney

External Link/Members Only

I haven't punted for literally years, but stuck in London since lockdown and determined to get one in before the Second Wave puts paid to that. If I had one last punt before being killed off by the virus, this one would have been a good way to go.

Comms: emailed a day before via AW, not always a good idea, response next day and from then on all smooth and professional via text, wasn't called 'babes' once. Door is between a couple of eateries, busy street, bus stop near by to hang around at. Actually I got a text saying I could come up early...a good sign. Had to key in the lift code, no problems.

Looks: I'm not sure I've ever seen such a good looking woman close up. I assumed the pics were heavily photoshopped but no! It really is biologically possible. Legs go on forever, tiny ass which looks curvy due to tinier waist, beautiful slightly cheeky face and long soft brown hair. All over tan, full Brazilian - goes without saying. A couple of tattoos, not distracting. Bolt-ons rather hard but look good in profile and responsive nipples. Slim rather than toned, must be the lockdown gym closures... slightly alarming folds of skin around tummy which may be the remains of a six-pack?! The profile pic on the swing is accurate, which is amazing. But enough of that.

Services: £150 for 30mins, above my usual price comfort zone but worth it. I' m slowing up with age so 30mins is more than enough for me. Dressed in the gym kit with the white pants, as requested. Not overly made up or perhaps she had prepared very well. No shower, got down to business cheerfully. Offered FK and OWO which I declined (being very cautious these days) but showed willing. Decent kneeling OW, then anal kind of standing in front of the mirror, unusual to have this in any style but doggy. Then RO (good tasting) and sex in various positions until came in semi-standing position in front of the mirror. Not too tight but it was towards the end of her shift. Responsive without theatrics. Then a good long hard massage, 'no pain no gain' as she told me. I had to remind her the 30 min was up...

Attitude: I always used to go for looks rather than attitude, which did me no good. Not to be fluffy but a friendly attitude is the difference between an average punt and leaving with a spring in your step. Yes, wgs want your custom, no, they don't want to be your buddy, but they don't train at RADA and it's easy to tell if they dislike you or their job. Mia was delightful from start to finish, with a good level of English but keen to give good service rather than chat. Admirable in every way. I'll be back soon for fear the price might go up. Why did I ever give up punting...

Offline Shadow314

... I'll be back soon for fear the price might go up..

Nice review OP, agree on the "just wow".
Hopefully no more price rises, as she's only recently had a price hike. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=285101.msg2975831#msg2975831