Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola from olina couldn’t quite justify a positive  (Read 430 times)

Offline Dino74

External Link/Members Only

There’s been a few decent reviews of Anal Thai lily who is the same girl and there was very little choice from olina so thought I’d give her a shot. I saw her years ago and it didn’t go great but not really her fault so off I went to Paddington.

Price 140 (tenner discount)
Flat is a grubby basement she is sharing with others I don’t know who. It smelled really strongly of Thai food but not a nice smell more bean sprouts and cabbage..

Lola has put on Covid weight and looks older than her pics I’d say definitely close to 40 with middle age spread. You’re going to be disappointed if you expecting the thin young thing in the photos. Facially it’s her. Over all she’s a 5/10.
Very business like hand shake and asked for money. Then went to start shower for me. No assisted shower but I did not ask. Back in the room and a little peck on the lips no FK then went straight down to my nipples....this lasted a while....not sure what this is meant to do.
Lola dropped to her knees to start a passable blow job. She attempted deep but in reality maximum half in. A bit of ball licking, moved onto the bed.
Carried on with the BJ which was starting to get quite toothy and lots of fake moaning. I asked if she could apply some oil and have a bit of body to body. She wasn’t too happy with this request and said only a little. More fake moaning with tit rubbing and I thought let’s just get on with it as I was getting bored. On with the Dom and went into doggy. Unfortunately it was quite uncomfortable the condom was very tight. Moved into missionary. She can take a pounding although her face screws up like she’s in pain. Got over the line. Next up was a weird pinchy massage most of it with one hand. No offer of a second round but to be honest at this point really wasn’t up for it. Quick shower then on my way
I’m starting to get very depressed with the Thai scene which has been in the doldrums for years.
I’m giving a neutral as maybe we just didn’t hit it off but where are all the bright young things!