Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tanya - Coventry CV1 - Pretty, Petite & Busty Thai - Deep Tissue Massage Only  (Read 5719 times)

Offline vindici

Link to current ad:
External Link/Members Only

Contact number:
+447932791505

TL:DR
Petite yet busty thai girl. Nice looking, social, discreet and offering a decent massage service for the price, VFM 👍

Comms and Timekeeping: 👍
Difficulty to get through by calling, however this was due to her policy of not answering when with a customer. In my book this is a virtue. When I did get through we arranged a booking and then I got the logistics via text. When the agreed booking time came around, she answered as agreed. No problems getting in.

Incall Premises: 👍
She rents a room in a healthcare facility. Pictures can be seen in her ad, and I have attached one below. She keeps the room spotless. It is clean, well lit, with mood music, plenty of towels etc. I managed to get parking nearby, getting in was discreet and easy enough (it was a weekday afternoon meet).

Hidden Image/Members Only

Price Paid:
£40 - 60mins (at the time of booking, price has now increased to £45)

Services Expected: 🙃
Deep Tissue Massage

Services Delivered: 😊
Deep Tissue Massage

Tanya: 👍
Tanya is as others describe her. She has been talked about at length on this forum. I'd say that she is pretty, petite and quite busty for an oriental girl. Her ad is currently showing a face pic. She was very friendly, and ushered me in quickly to the room for the sake of discretion. She wore black leggings with a black top, hair was tied back, presentable and neat.

Punt A-Z:
I booked Tanya with the intention of testing the waters. This was my absolute last "punt" of the summer tour, and I did not want to be disappointed, I guessed that her good reputation on UKP, was a safe bet. Once we were alone and the doors were closed from prying ears, she asked if I wanted a hand shandy, however I declined. I asked for the 1 hour deep tissue massage only. She asked how I wanted it delivered, and I asked for firm.
She worked my muscles for the full hour, with attention everywhere. The massage was not sensual, because I had already declined a HE. It was however very good and in my opinion one of the best I have had, I think only Yna in Erdington delivers better. She massaged me so hard that at certain times I was in quite some pain, however I am used to this, and it was what I had asked for 👍

After the massage was over she joked about whether I actually wanted it as firm as she had delivered, however I was more than happy with the service 😊

I asked afterwards what the cost would be for a HE next time and she said an extra £20, then I commented on her impressive bosoms and asked about topless, she shook her chest making her breasts jiggle in a mesmerising way 😵 and said that topless is an extra £40, i.e. £45 for 1 hour massage + an extra £40 for a topless HE, so total amount paid would be £85. I then asked if she would do topless for £20 if I wanked myself off rather than her doing the work, but she said that would still be £40 😑

Once I was done, there was some post "punt" banter, and then I fucked off 👍

In Summary:
Great service from Tanya, she is well reviewed on this site, with lot's of positives. Deservingly so, as her attitude and service is professional, respectful timekeeping, no fucking about with the phone whilst I'm in the room, and she maintains a pleasant atmosphere throughout the booking. She did not try to rush me out, when we were done, and keeps her premises spotless. I will be back for sure, although not for topless. For £85, I can get a 30min FS session with anyone on my hotlist, so can't really justify FBSM only, but £65 for a quality massage including HE is very reasonable.

Online mr.bluesky

I have also seen this particular lady  ( and posted a review) Had a 1 hour relaxing massage with topless happy ending. Well worth paying the extra £20 for topless as she has a fine pair of tits on her with very suckable nipples. Her friend Sonya another Thai lady also operates from the same building and is also worth seeing.

Offline fredhiggins

Quality review, excellent information, and presentation.

I am amazed at how you managed to resist having hand relief! The only way I have done that in the past is by wanking furiously before I go!

Online mr.bluesky

Quality review, excellent information, and presentation.

I am amazed at how you managed to resist having hand relief! The only way I have done that in the past is by wanking furiously before I go!

I am amazed he didn't pay the extra £20 and have a play with her lovely tits.  :D

Offline goodolnick

Agreed. Her topless massage with HR is as good as anywhere.

Offline Toppunter1

Hi, what dress size would you put her? And age ? Thanks

Offline vindici

I am amazed he didn't pay the extra £20 and have a play with her lovely tits.  :D

Extra £40 don't you mean?

I always look at the total price for the punt and for £80 I can get a 30min full service session with a regular. £85 just doesn't seem good value for money, when all I'm getting is a rub and tug.

Hi, what dress size would you put her? And age ? Thanks

I'm not good at judging dress sizes and age, but I would guess she's over 35, there is a face pic on the ad if it's a real concern. Dress size I would guess 8 - 10?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 07:36:15 am by vindici »

Offline goodolnick

I guess a 10-12 and probably about 5 foot tall. She is chunky/stocky but not overweight. Great tits which might have had some work done on them. Pretty smiley face and warm personality

Online mr.bluesky

I guess a 10-12 and probably about 5 foot tall. She is chunky/stocky but not overweight. Great tits which might have had some work done on them. Pretty smiley face and warm personality

Always thought her tits were natural. Feel natural to me. I think I best go back for another closer examination  :D

Offline goodolnick

Good idea!! I'm not sure either!

Offline Toppunter1

Thanks, the tits part got me interested but size 12 and 5 foot maybe a little chunkier than I would of liked.

Offline Oscar1

I am waiting this pandemic to be over! Coventry was imposed a tier 2 restrictions.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2020, 12:05:06 am by Oscar1 »
Banned reason: Wind Up Merchant
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline GingerNuts

I am waiting this pandemic to be over! Coventry was imposed a tier 2 restrictions.

What were you waiting for in the two years pre-pandemic?

Online mr.bluesky

What were you waiting for in the two years pre-pandemic?

:lol:  he was waiting for the weather to turn out nice  :D

Offline Mikeymike96

I saw her at Rainbow and a few months back again at this place and refused to get her tits out on both occasions! Maybe I look like a copper