Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilith Noir Birmingham incall  (Read 3104 times)

90 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]
58 review(s) for LilithNoirX (57 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline alabama1

Date : Late September

Comms : short but accurate and  precise and quickly answered. One thing worth mentioning was that she text me the day before the meet asking for confirmation. Maybe a concern for some if you get an unexpected text, but not a problem for me.

Location ; Modern apartment several floors up, not far from The Mailbox. Entry is by code text to you by Lilith along with room number.

Price : £150 for 1 hour including OWO, RO, various positions.

Lilith : I found Lilith extremely attractive, even more so than her AW profile pics. She is very well proportioned, small  breasts (soon to be enhanced unfortunately) ! and a great arse which is not as big as she and the pictures would have you believe. Size 8 frame and immaculately presented clothes wise, makeup and hygiene. Speaks flawless English with a very sexy Polish accent !

The meet : Door opened to be met by Lilith wearing a black bra and panties, stockings and suspenders. Great first impressions. Her hair colour looked striking and natural. Oh, and be warned , she does not like her hair touched, i had a mild reprimand for that during blowjob ! lol She lay down on the bed and straight into oral on her clean and meaty pussy for 5 or 10 minutes to which she returned the favour with some great OWO in which she put a lot of effort. Next was cowgirl where i had a great view through the purposely angled mirror. Lilith noticed me looking at the mirror and smiled !. Then onto mish and finished in the condom in prone bone. Only one pop but that is all i wanted, nice and easy. I mentioned that sometimes a little dirty talk is guaranteed to get me over the line, to which she laughed and said "you should of said"!

A little chat before i left, telling me about her imminent surgery and how i must wave bye bye to those "boobies,"

Return ? Yes, in my opinion she is the best in Brum

Apologies in advance but could someone cleverer than me add her profile link please ? thanks

External Link/Members Only    External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: October 21, 2020, 12:44:33 am by daviemac »

Offline alabama1