Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy361 pocket rocket  (Read 5320 times)

50 review(s) for Lucy361 (42 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline chrishornx

deciding to finally break out of lockdown I figured I would do both a home and away punt to see how things went

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

not sure if a visit to me is an outcall or an incall as for me it would certainly be an incall so for the purpose of this review it counts as the home half of my double punt

seen Lucy a few times before and she never fails to produce the goods and I went for her as I felt her a reasonably safe bet

She arrived slightly late, as she always seems to do, but is certainly no clockwatcher and I wasn't doing anything else so it wasn't  problem she had good communications throughout. Glass of wine with lots of touching and snogging and a catch up before we headed up to the boudoir and she disappeared into the bathroom to return in the little white number in her pics which was really nice against her bottle tanned body  and she said she had some new latex gear coming as well

she's a Petite little red head I would say around 45 years old with a firm natural figure good to get a grip of and she knows how to use it. Full of energy and adventure. Very tight tasty pussy which is always a bonus and after a very good Bj, which almost had me popping after months of not touching a bird, we moved on to  the usual missionary and cowgirl positions plus along session of spoons and then a break to rest my old man and some 69 to get him standing fully to attention again for her finishing act which is a position I have read described as the Rodeo position which was bloody marvellous and she really put some effort into it.

Just as the milking stroke was upon me she dismounted and enthuisisatically took me deep in the mouth right down her throat as I climaxed with a load that would have drowned an amateur - months of pent up frustration released inside her

she is a little pocket dynamo well worth the punt and great value at £130 an hour and I believe she is doing tontober for her incall service She does all the services offered on AW

reliable solid punt not an Aimy or Zoe as they are very rare but definitely a very good punt to start things off again after such a long break 

Offline GingerNuts

Thanks for the review.

If you visit them it's an incall, if they visit you it's an outcall.

Offline chrishornx

Thanks for the review.

If you visit them it's an incall, if they visit you it's an outcall.

thanks Ginger I know was just putting a different slant on things slightly tongue in cheek

Offline Master1961

Sounds good , is she the one that was based in Eccles once ? Near half edge lane area ?

Offline frankc

Glad to see you back in the saddle Pal, this ones been in my HL forever, think I may just be tempted to have a sniff.

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

Offline chrishornx

Sounds good , is she the one that was based in Eccles once ? Near half edge lane area ?

yep I am pretty certain Eccles but always done outcalls

Offline Hollywell

Seen her a few times now loads of fun  always enjoyed her co,seeing her again tomorrow

Offline chrishornx

Glad to see you back in the saddle Pal, this ones been in my HL forever, think I may just be tempted to have a sniff.

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

cheers Frank

Offline chrishornx

Seen her a few times now loads of fun  always enjoyed her co,seeing her again tomorrow

ask her for the rodeo position

Offline WelshClipper

Glad you enjoyed her.

Lucy is super friendly with a pocket rocket body as tight as a drum both outside and in.

Also she is on Manchester outskirts so easy to visit by car.  :thumbsup:

Offline yepitsmeagain

Sounds like my type.....petite!!

What is she like facially.....attractive?

Offline Hollywell

Imho I think she's attractive, but if you contact her she will send face pics

Offline yepitsmeagain

Nice one thanks  :drinks:

Offline chrishornx

would generally agree

Offline WelshClipper

Sounds like my type.....petite!!

What is she like facially.....attractive?

Not bad at all. You wont be disappounted  :)

Offline usroads

Did you get around to seeing her Mr Holywell - think I'd like to meet her too.
Chris hasn't been very forthcoming on the rodeo position - how did it go with you?  Cowgirl with spurs on?  :)

Offline bops909

Chris hasn't been very forthcoming on the rodeo position - how did it go with you?  Cowgirl with spurs on?  :)

I hope he doesn't mean this version of the rodeo position from Urban Dictionary...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Hollywell

Yes saw her again yesterday, checked out the rodeo thing b4 I went. was fucked by the end never got round to it usual fun time tho

Offline chrishornx

I hope he doesn't mean this version of the rodeo position from Urban Dictionary...

Hidden Image/Members Only

nope ...cowgirl we all know - Rodeo is when she kneels between your wide open legs looking away from you with her hands on the bed

you then lift your legs up and she shimmies one leg under each of your legs placing her feet by your hips and then slides onto your cock as you wrap your legs round her waist

effectively she is giving you a type of cowgirl with you wrapped round her and she gets to buck and wriggle and you grip hard and hold tight for dear life

you really can't dismount her as she is impailed on your cock but you have your legs wrapped round her torso so she can't dismount so you just go at it as hard as possible which with Alana is frantic - result is sore bollocks

Offline usroads

Thanks Chris - think that might be beyond my athletic ability  :(

Offline Gordon Bennett

Yes. I became tired and out of breath just reading it. I didn't even get to the end, it felt like origami instructions. Fair play to those who are spry enough to get it on though!

Offline chrishornx

just hold on

Offline usroads

OK Chris - if or when i meet her I'll try give it a shot

Offline RandomGuy99

nope ...cowgirl we all know - Rodeo is when she kneels between your wide open legs looking away from you with her hands on the bed

you then lift your legs up and she shimmies one leg under each of your legs placing her feet by your hips and then slides onto your cock as you wrap your legs round her waist

effectively she is giving you a type of cowgirl with you wrapped round her and she gets to buck and wriggle and you grip hard and hold tight for dear life

you really can't dismount her as she is impailed on your cock but you have your legs wrapped round her torso so she can't dismount so you just go at it as hard as possible which with Alana is frantic - result is sore bollocks
Not heard of that one before.  Will I need to have a phone nearby incase I have to call the Fire Brigade to separate us?

It sounds like she has gotten a bit more adventurous since I saw her.  She just did the standard positions.

Offline chrishornx

Not heard of that one before.  Will I need to have a phone nearby incase I have to call the Fire Brigade to separate us?

It sounds like she has gotten a bit more adventurous since I saw her.  She just did the standard positions.

takes some manoeuvring but well worth once locked in you can go go go

Offline WelshClipper

THIS I have to try  :drinks: