Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nancy. Another French lesson in Hammersmith...  (Read 14187 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5816478) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline tantric talents

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I recently seem to have successfully found two excellent French girls, one of whom I just reviewed.
The other I felt only fair that she should be too as there is little here on UKP and she is a very worthwhile candidate.

Nancy is in her mid twenties and certainly knows her way around the bedroom.
This particular bedroom is located in a particularly posh and safe part of Hammersmith by the river and not far from Fulham FCs stadium.

I guess it’s a ten or fifteen minute walk or so from Putney Bridge station and a short walk from Fulham Palace Rd but I have always driven as there is ample  pay and display parking which unusually ceases early at 5:00 pm. There is a nice riverside park nearby so always people coming and going.

The flat is her home. It’s small and basic but does the job. I always shower at home before and after so can’t say I’ve tested the small wet rooms efficiency.

Nancy likes both wine and beer and being typically French is a bit of a foodie too. Be aware she is a light smoker and also 420 friendly if you are so inclined.
I am a non-smoker and although this used to bother me in the past for some strange reason it doesn’t whilst I am in her company.
I suspect she can whip up a decent bite given the opportunity and she has even offered to cook for me should the opportunity arise!
She’s a healthy size 8/10 and I would say a wholly natural 34b with perky responsive nipples.
For some she may be a Marmite girl. She can talk for France but I found that being a polite well brought up girl, she never talks with her mouth full so that potential problem is easily solved. ;)

I am actually not a great lover of receiving oral as I am rather girthy and it can often be toothy.
Her owo technique however is excellent with attention to the balls too and can follow instructions well.
She can also switch from being dominant in cowgirl and RCG in both of which she is an excellent mover and knows how to use her hips well, to being passive in mish although she a also gives good pushback in doggy and veritably purrs during prone... What’s not to like?

She doesn’t work full time as I know she has interests outside of town so seems to be often unavailable Fri and Sats.

She is a full on lover though and loves to Dfk and receive oral too. Fingering is not a problem either and she can get really wet and turned on when the right buttons are pressed.

At first glance she may seem perhaps a little expensive but she is no clock watcher and all our meets have run well over.
She is intelligent and speaks and understands English idioms well.
Compared with say a 150-200 ph Brasilian who more often than not won’t even offer cim, she is very well priced IMO for the experience, the quality of the sex and the services all included.

I have now probably seen her 5 times and have never left feeling anything other than happy and fully satisfied.

If you are under 30 I would avoid. She prefers mature men and I can understand why. She doesn’t suffer fools gladly but will speak her mind and having travelled the world extensively can converse about many things if you like a bit of post coital banter.

She also seems happy and patient chatting beforehand on WhatsApp which is my preferred way of communicating pre meets.

I’m sure I’ve left a few details out but happy as always to field any further questions about her.
Safe punting chaps.  :hi:

Offline Waterhouse

Thanks for such a good and informative review TT.... she sounds fab.  I never used to do hotlists but have started doing so quite recently - Nancy is now on there.

Cheers fella   :hi:

Offline Fully Sated

I recently seem to have successfully found two excellent French girls, one of whom I just reviewed.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=286087.0

Tantric Talents, Glad that you have found yourself another French gem!

Photos Courtesy Of Adult Work and Bloody Foreigner;

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Thanks for such a good and informative review TT.... she sounds fab.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 05:20:38 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline PLeisure

Nice find, tt - and a well-written review, generous with info  :hi:

Do you go for CiM, and did she, if so?

Offline tantric talents

Nice find, tt - and a well-written review, generous with info  :hi:

Do you go for CiM, and did she, if so?
Thanks PL and yes, nice gentle cim finish ( as I prefer it ) several times with her.  :wacko:

Offline PLeisure

Thanks PL and yes, nice gentle cim finish ( as I prefer it ) several times with her.  :wacko:
sweeeeet!  :music:

Online tantraman

Thanks for another French lovely, TT :hi:

... I have now probably seen her 5 times and have never left feeling anything other than happy and fully satisfied.

This is enough to tell me that I need to join the queue ... HL'd.

:drinks:

Offline Timv

She looks very much like a girl i know personally. Did she mention she had other nationalities by any chance?

Offline david_mason

She is a 100% barebacker. You can 'test' this by texting her and asking if she is okay to do it! Be aware

Offline tantric talents

She looks very much like a girl i know personally. Did she mention she had other nationalities by any chance?
No, as far as I can discern she’s 100% French but as I haven’t seen her passport  :unknown:

Online tantraman

She is a 100% barebacker. You can 'test' this by texting her and asking if she is okay to do it! Be aware

Que!?! :scare:

Offline Waterhouse

And you know this for sure because you tried to book her and she offered or you asked (as a test or otherwise)?   :unknown:

Don’t suppose you have screenshots of any texts confirming this, do you?

Offline tantric talents

That’s interesting but is that what you did? You were looking for BB. Otherwise why would you ask?
I have never texted a girl that question in all my punting career...

Offline Timv

I can confirm she does it. I had to ask as nobody will do one way the other.

I won't be visiting her for that reason.

Offline Ozy84

That’s interesting but is that what you did? You were looking for BB. Otherwise why would you ask?

Go and get tested, better to be safe then sorry...

Offline PLeisure

I can confirm she does it. I had to ask as nobody will do one way the other.

I won't be visiting her for that reason.
As requested above - do you have visual/ media evidence to support this, please.

Offline Timv

I can do that but I can't post it here due to keeping my identities secret. If anyone wants to see evidence, send me a PM and i will send the image.

Offline JonasG

If 2 different people are saying it then it's safe to say it's true.

Offline NuruGuru

Really not sure what to make of this review.

You seemed to have reviewed over 30 girls, so I'm not questioning your credibility here.

However, you've dedicated 90% of this "review" telling us about her life story and that she could probably cook a good meal and loves beer and wine and travelled the world - whilst missing out the crucial thing - what actually happened in the punt (considering you've seen her 5 times and not actually reviewed any of those encounters)

For the record, I'm not accusing you of touting, but this just seems really fluffy and like an advert and bio and not a review.

Offline Timv

I can do that but I can't post it here due to keeping my identities secret. If anyone wants to see evidence, send me a PM and i will send the image.

Can't edit this but just found out incognito chrome won't let me take a screenshot so this may wait a bit (will do at home but that requires some privacy).

Offline tantric talents

Really not sure what to make of this review.

Well I’m sorry you don’t like my style of reviewing. You can take it or leave it and are very welcome to ignore it.

If it’s not informative enough for you and if you really want to know her inside leg measurement I suggest you go see her and take a ruler  :hi:

Offline g284

For the record, I'm not accusing you of touting, but this just seems really fluffy and like an advert and bio and not a review.

Ignoring all his simping, it's ok of a review, most points he covered
Banned reason: Demanding threads be deleted by PM despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline samson02

Thanks a lot for your review Tantric Talents and for highlighting this gorgeous looking woman.  I'm surprised I missed her as she ticks all my boxes but then again I've had trouble accessing AW recently (business firewall and all that) so your review has been more than helpful.  Thanks.

Offline Pussi

She's a prolific BBer when she was on SA.

Offline JonasG

Jesus, grim.

Glad people have mentioned this as a lot of punters would've seen her after this review.

Offline Waterhouse

Jesus, grim.

Glad people have mentioned this as a lot of punters would've seen her after this review.
Indeed.  Really shows the value of UKP and why reviews are essential.

Offline tantric talents

Sorry Jonas et al, but I still defend this review.
Do you really want to open the same can of worms again?
We have been through this bb shit argument so many times on this forum over the years.
We are also generally agreed that all SP’s are bb”ing someone at some point whether in their civvie life, with punters, with bfs with their pimps/ handlers , on seeking etc.

Bottom line is if you are concerned just wear an effing condom as I do.
What is the problem?

I suspect rather more people have and will die from Covid than will ever do from meeting a girl that at some point has done bb with someone else, that’s for sure.
As many an experienced member on here before me has said

“Punting is not for the squeamish”
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 07:05:10 pm by tantric talents »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Sorry Jonas et al, but I still defend this review.
Do you really want to open the same can of worms again?
We have been through this bb shit argument so many times on this forum over the years.
We are also generally agreed that all SP’s are bb”ing someone at some point whether in their civvie life, with punters, with bfs with their pimps/ handlers , on seeking etc.

Bottom line is if you are concerned just wear an effing condom as I do.
What is the problem?

I suspect rather more people have and will die from Covid than will ever do from meeting a girl that at some point has done bb with someone else, that’s for sure.
As many an experienced member on here before me has said

“Punting is not for the squeamish”

Why do you think your review needs defending? I see absolutely no-one having a pop at you or your review. If you didn't know she was a BBer then what's your problem?

Offline tantric talents

Why do you think your review needs defending? I see absolutely no-one having a pop at you or your review. If you didn't know she was a BBer then what's your problem?
Well maybe because of the indirect referal to it? :hi:

Offline Pussi

Jesus, grim.

Even what TT said and the BB avoidance thread on each sub section, people will take this info for their own use. Either to go ahead with a meet or not. I'm sure she'll have plenty of business now from the lurkers and ninja BBers from this forum.

Regardless of all that you have to assume that WGs BB at least with someone, be it partner, boyfriend, one night stand, plumber to fix her pipes whatever. You take your chances.

Offline toffee

Had booked her for tomorrow before checking FK and OWO included in £160/h
OWO extra £20
cancelled booking 

Offline Fuzzyduck

Well maybe because of the indirect referal to it? :hi:

Honestly, I don't see that and I don't believe anyone was having a go at you. If I thought you were behaving in a dodgy way I'd have no qualms in being direct about it. Jonas et all were expressing their view about how SHE operates. It was a good review, you didn't know (I'm assuming) that she is/was a BBer and people are thankful for the review because it helped bring issues to light that means punters make more informed choices.

Offline tantric talents

Honestly, I don't see that and I don't believe anyone was having a go at you. If I thought you were behaving in a dodgy way I'd have no qualms in being direct about it. Jonas et all were expressing their view about how SHE operates. It was a good review, you didn't know (I'm assuming) that she is/was a BBer and people are thankful for the review because it helped bring issues to light that means punters make more informed choices.
Yes thanks, I take your point.
It does surprise me somewhat that so many members seem to claim to know stuff about her and yet no reviews or even comments until mine? Mind you I’m not privy to the Seeking thread so maybe there’s something there?
Next time I see her I will probe a little and any info I get will revert.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 08:19:12 pm by tantric talents »

Offline kuck

Next time I see her I will probe a little and any info I get will revert.

Probe google instead. Google "5816478 bareback". She's been discussed elsewhere on the internet. Apparently she listed bareback on a previous AW profile, and also offered it on SA.

Offline JonasG

Indeed. Nothing against Tantric at all, he's done nothing wrong and the review is fine. He had a good time and she did a good service etc.

Regarding BBing, I know WGs will do it with BFs and pimps etc but I'd like to think most WGs don't do it with punters.

This has happened to me before tbh, someone reviewed a WG a couple of months ago and someone said she used to do BB and it made me feel uneasy even though it was years ago when I saw her.

Punting is risky obviously but we all try and minimize the risks by trying to see WGs who aren't so careless to do BB regularly with punters.

Offline david_mason

And you know this for sure because you tried to book her and she offered or you asked (as a test or otherwise)?   :unknown:

Don’t suppose you have screenshots of any texts confirming this, do you?

Previously, she had bareback on her likes list. I then texted to test if she ticked it mistakenly. She confirmed by text that she does it. This was about a month ago. I deleted the messages unfortunately.

Offline Timv

I already shared the image where she confirms she did BB with all those who asked and all that asked appreciated.

I don't think there is a requirement to prove anymore but happy to forward the image to anyone.

Offline JonasG

Googling what kuck said to Google confirms it either way.

Offline david_mason

"You were looking for BB" - LOL FFS, seriously? I always try to ensure no one sees a BB'er as much as possible. I always 'test' through text exchange whenver I am suspicious.

Offline Waterhouse

Probe google instead. Google "5816478 bareback". She's been discussed elsewhere on the internet. Apparently she listed bareback on a previous AW profile, and also offered it on SA.
Fuck me.... never knew that existed, never even heard of it.  May use it to cross-check my HL.

Offline magnetico

If you are under 30 I would avoid. She prefers mature men and I can understand why. She doesn’t suffer fools

What's the issue exactly with under 30s?

Offline tantric talents

What's the issue exactly with under 30s?
Just her preference AFAIK. I’ve noticed a lot of SP’s on here who won’t see younger guys.

Offline OutForJustice80

Holy fuck. What fresh hell is this?? That is one of the most distasteful things I’ve ever seen. A whole forum’s worth of Horizontal Pleasures

Offline OutForJustice80

Glad I read the whole thread as I was just thinking hotlist after the review.

The only thing maybe worth considering is that on the forum of madmen they say the profile has been taken over by a new girl at some point recently.

Offline CheeseBoard

Offline Convince Me

Can somebody please provide a screenshot of the profile, picture & price change already.

Offline JasonMars

Tried to book her before. Very good communication and positive attitude but she appears to be fully booked most of the time (either that or she is telling me she is fully booked to try and squeeze me into her "one available slot of the day". It also seems a bit convoluted to get there by tube from Tottenham Court Road which is why I never punted.

Offline Convince Me

Her new profile states Outcall only. Her pic has changed as well.