Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: So hard to get laid in Bournemouth/Poole  (Read 1711 times)

Offline rickyponting

Bournemouth and Poole must be the toughest place in the country to find a good SP to have full sex with.

I must admit my tastes are Asian ,so that narrows the search somewhat.

I've used a few massage places and although a good time is had,I know I'm not going to get full sex in those places.

Its getting frustrating now when I look on the other areas boards and see all the lovely Thai birds being reviewed,I wish a few would come down here they would make a killing .

Offline southcoastpunter

i think there is a word missing from your first sentence : Bournemouth and Poole must be the toughest place in the country to find a good CHEAP SP to have full sex with.

If you don't mind paying a bit more than cheap end rates, there are a few ladies around. Not that I have tried any from AW recently - as I am getting plenty for about £150 on SA. yes you need to be able to accomodate but its also a lot longer than one hour and much more enthusiastic and enjoyable sex. To be fair, there are number of mixed race ladies on SA, but not that many Asian ladies - and those that are on SA seem to want a husband more than anything else!

Sorry to bang on about SA but I am having so much success and fun on it. Nor am I calling YOU a cheapstake - but reading here generally, it seems some guys want sex with a hottie for not much more than you would pay for a pizza and pint!

The Bournmeouth area has always been significantly more expensive than say Southampton and Bristol - at least all the time I have been punting!

Offline Hantsolo

i think there is a word missing from your first sentence : Bournemouth and Poole must be the toughest place in the country to find a good CHEAP SP to have full sex with.

If you don't mind paying a bit more than cheap end rates, there are a few ladies around. Not that I have tried any from AW recently - as I am getting plenty for about £150 on SA. yes you need to be able to accomodate but its also a lot longer than one hour and much more enthusiastic and enjoyable sex. To be fair, there are number of mixed race ladies on SA, but not that many Asian ladies - and those that are on SA seem to want a husband more than anything else!

Sorry to bang on about SA but I am having so much success and fun on it. Nor am I calling YOU a cheapstake - but reading here generally, it seems some guys want sex with a hottie for not much more than you would pay for a pizza and pint!

The Bournmeouth area has always been significantly more expensive than say Southampton and Bristol - at least all the time I have been punting!

Agreed. As someone who used to punt in the Portsmouth, Southampton and Bournemouth areas I have only punted once I think in the last few years since discovering SA.

Offline sonyvaio

Bournemouth and Poole must be the toughest place in the country to find a good SP to have full sex with.

I must admit my tastes are Asian ,so that narrows the search somewhat.

I've used a few massage places and although a good time is had,I know I'm not going to get full sex in those places.

Its getting frustrating now when I look on the other areas boards and see all the lovely Thai birds being reviewed,I wish a few would come down here they would make a killing .

If you spend a little time building a rapport [with a massage girl], you may find a no to FS, becomes a maybe, becomes a yes
« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 10:13:09 pm by sonyvaio »

Offline apricotboss

If you spend a little time building a rapport [with a massage girl], you may find a no to FS, becomes a maybe, becomes a yes

Agree

Offline Funseeker234

Can anyone enlighten me as to what SA is even if youncant fully explain it a hint would be good lol

Offline joninbristol

SA = Seeking Arrangement (dotcom).
Not to be confused with the common abbreviation for South Africa.

Basically a site where women can trade money for sex with men without thinking of themselves as a service provider.
Either on a one off basis, or for a monthly deposit in their bank accounts (hence "arrangement").
Think sugar daddy without any long term commitment.
Less transactional than AW, as there's usually no hourly rate, and often a social aspect involved too.
Think : "You can date me and bed me, but it'll cost you money".
That's my interpretation of what the site offers.
:hi:

« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 09:42:42 am by joninbristol »

Offline southcoastpunter

Basically a site where women can trade money for sex with men without thinking of themselves as a service provider.

Think : "You can date me and bed me, but it'll cost you money".

I would partly agree with this.....but its more than that and ceratinly not all women on SA (in fact less than half in my experience) will fall into that category. Some are scammers, some online pic/video sellers, some "i'm pretty, just give me money", some are straight selling sex and happy to do a PPM (pay per meet) and some that are looking to be taken nice places (some want cash too, others are happy to be just taken nice places). Us guys generally want sex or hope we can convert some of the latter group to be good companions AND sex partners. Generally of course, the ladies are younger (from 18 upwards) and are ok happy to be treated by older guys - in our 50's and it would seem, even 60's!.

Have a look at the thread I started on here (ie the SW Regional board) on SA in Bournemouth and Southampton and also at the SA thread on the general discussion board.

Offline joninbristol

Will do, thought I'd probably missed some important aspects of it ! :thumbsup:
 Thank you :hi:

Offline southcoastpunter

Have a look at the thread I started on here (ie the SW Regional board) on SA in Bournemouth and Southampton and also at the SA thread on the general discussion board.

joninbristol - that suggestion was for Funseeker who asked the question rather than you. I know you have as you have contributed to the thread!

Offline joninbristol

joninbristol - that suggestion was for Funseeker who asked the question rather than you. I know you have as you have contributed to the thread!
Oh crikey, apologies southcoastpunter - I thought it rang a bell !
Just come in from six hours in the garden, will put it down to low blood sugar this time ! Durrrhh !!  :wackogirl:
Need......tea !

« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 06:10:54 pm by joninbristol »

Offline Funseeker234

I would partly agree with this.....but its more than that and ceratinly not all women on SA (in fact less than half in my experience) will fall into that category. Some are scammers, some online pic/video sellers, some "i'm pretty, just give me money", some are straight selling sex and happy to do a PPM (pay per meet) and some that are looking to be taken nice places (some want cash too, others are happy to be just taken nice places). Us guys generally want sex or hope we can convert some of the latter group to be good companions AND sex partners. Generally of course, the ladies are younger (from 18 upwards) and are ok happy to be treated by older guys - in our 50's and it would seem, even 60's!.

Thank you all for your help ill check out the thread