Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ScarlettHighStreet Edinburgh  (Read 2877 times)

Offline Dukey

External Link/Members Only

"If you know me, you know"

Well does anybody know her?
And what do you know?

Offline casio

AFAIK there's only one Scarlett in Edinburgh. Just put 'Scarlett Edinburgh' into the search.

Yes, I'm utterly certain I know her, and if it's her, she's been through a few "scarlett" based incarnations on AW. That picture is a beezer IMHO, she's sexy and savvy. BUT

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=267531.0

POSITIVES
Very cute, pretty, and a tidy petite body.
Ex sauna girl.
Knows the moves.

LESS THAN +VE
Dangerously cavalier with her hygiene.
Cynical attitude to customer service.
You'll have no problem finding her as the queue will stretch round the corner.
Revolving door.

ADVICE
If you really really must, stock up on wire brush and dettol. She'll taste of baby wipes.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline 1980Tam

Im out of touch with current sauna rates , but how does her £160 ph compare ?

Offline Falkirk GND

Well I guess she reads UKP - profile set to “distribute content only” now!  :thumbsdown:

Offline 1980Tam

Well I guess she reads UKP - profile set to “distribute content only” now!  :thumbsdown:

Guess she'll be back at blair st tomorrow.

Offline casio

She's back at BSS just now. Seems perfectly lucid to me, not on anything at all while at the sauna. Not as tanned but still fit as fuck.

Offline Papertrail2019

Strange she's back at the sauna as she was usually fully booked when she worked independently and was charging double the price. Unless she's fallen out with her regulars.

Offline jkrieg

Strange she's back at the sauna as she was usually fully booked when she worked independently and was charging double the price. Unless she's fallen out with her regulars.

She refused to work by herself and would try and upsell 2 girl... If you didn't opt for it she would force 2 girl but at the 1 girl price... meaning she may have charged double, but she was still only getting half that cut.

Offline Papertrail2019

She refused to work by herself and would try and upsell 2 girl... If you didn't opt for it she would force 2 girl but at the 1 girl price... meaning she may have charged double, but she was still only getting half that cut.

I think you're the only one who's experienced that from a UKP reviewer, that wasn't a common occurrence when she was working independently.

Offline jkrieg

I think you're the only one who's experienced that from a UKP reviewer, that wasn't a common occurrence when she was working independently.

Aye I mean she had said this to other potential punters over the phone, but perhaps it was only happening for a brief period of time.

Offline Dukey

I would be more worried about her rubbing my unprotected cock on her bare pussy more than Golum turning up to be honest

Offline Papertrail2019

Aye I mean she had said this to other potential punters over the phone, but perhaps it was only happening for a brief period of time.

From reading this forum, you're the only punter that has experienced this. Sorry I didn't see you mentioning on your review that she was on the phone trying to drum up business for her partner. Are you saying that she was talking to potential punters while you were there, were you reading her texts or do you personally know punters who had the same experience as yourself?

Offline Dukey

From reading this forum, you're the only punter that has experienced this. Sorry I didn't see you mentioning on your review that she was on the phone trying to drum up business for her partner. Are you saying that she was talking to potential punters while you were there, were you reading her texts or do you personally know punters who had the same experience as yourself?

I think he may have got carried away with the dramatic content of his review and maybe manipulated the truth to a certain extent. I may be wrong.

Offline Papertrail2019

I think he may have got carried away with the dramatic content of his review and maybe manipulated the truth to a certain extent. I may be wrong.

You're most likely correct. Shame, now we don't know which part of his review was truthful, dramatised or just plain lies.

Offline Dukey

You're most likely correct. Shame, now we don't know which part of his review was truthful, dramatised or just plain lies.

It was quite humerous though

Offline Papertrail2019

It was quite humerous though

Agreed, especially the original post but it got out of hand near the end

Offline jkrieg

If you read the posts in that thread you will see people that also contacted her that night back up the facts in my original post, for example it was confirmed that she was indeed drunk/high. I have never claimed to see texts from original punters while I was there... thats certainly a new one! I do love a good conspiracy though  :lol:

I don't particularly care if anyone thinks any of it wasn't real. It was a recollection of events that I wouldn't be able to make up if I tried  :D Read all my reviews, you will see they are just basically memory dumps.

There are other people on here that tried to contact her around that time who will confirm that she was pushing 2 girl and I'm sure its popped up in a another one of her reviews.

Offline Dukey

Agreed, especially the original post but it got out of hand near the end

Fully agree. Think he enjoyed the attention the review got and played a bit on it.

Offline Maxcrew57

I contacted her around mid March and she asked if I wanted a duo, I declined; I agreed a time and she asked me to confirm half hour before which I did, but got radio silence.

Offline jkrieg

I contacted her around mid March and she asked if I wanted a duo, I declined; I agreed a time and she asked me to confirm half hour before which I did, but got radio silence.

Aye I declined the duo too... I only found out I was getting the 2 when I got in the door. She made one final attempt to upsell it and when I declined she said I was getting it anyway.

Offline Maxcrew57

Looks like I missed out on all the fun, might need to visit the sauna.