Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxi (Vivastreet rotation) Sparkhill - Birmingham  (Read 1153 times)

Offline chadpitt

P&D minimal service but a banging body

It was the usual Rom setup. More than 1 SP and after looking past the fat made I settled on the thinner one.

External Link/Members Only

Appearance:

A short, busty slender female.
On the low end of 5ft. Size 8ish. Very pale complexion
Facially not stunning but she had a small face and small features.
She had long black hair.
Only had one tattoo on her wrist. Not covered in floral tattoos or pimp collar bones tats.
Smooth body and a tight butt.
C cup breasts. A bit saggy but big dark nipples.
A very slight gut and a caesarean scar but otherwise still thin.
Her body was basically the major selling point. Like a solid 8/10.

Value for Money:

£80 for an hour initially but typical Rom conditions. No kissing or OWO. So not the best value but she had a hot bod.

Premise:

In Sparkhill in an alleyway opposite Goldens Supermarket. It's dingy but the bed was alright.

Services:

So I saw the video on the Vivastreet ad and was a little intrigued.
Was expecting bait and switch but the thinner girl was so much better looking than the maid.
At first it was 1/2 a hour but then when she took off her clothes and saw her small body, big tits and soft belly, I was over eager and made it an hour instead.
She was small so it was easy mish. Unfortunately I didn't last long because she went cowgirl.
So as I was recharging she at least gave me a little finger massage. Running her hand up and down my legs and torso
After a while tried to get back into it.
She doesn't speak English and kept checking her phone.
Yeah there are a lot of negatives but her assets were hard to ignore.

Conclusion:

P&D with a Rom, rocking a sexy body. Don't expect GFE and the attitude is tolerable.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 12:56:59 am by chadpitt »